Why do people DO THIS?!

Let us all know how it all goes.

AND YES, USE THE BIG WORDS TO CONFUSE THE POSSIBLE LOL-COW.

I'm milking this dammit. Cause if not, what's the point?

teehee. i may have to return to my deviant art profile.

CRY HAVOC AND UNLEASH THE FAT ANGRY BASTARD!

They're only popular because of their my little ponies....

I don't have any problem with edited pictures, tracing, etc. Some people DON'T have artistic talent, but they want a way to show what their characters look like. When you're a kid, you're encouraged to trade, edit, and learn this way. It's when people don't credit and steal stuffs that it's a no-no. :/

Also don't think it's nice to go on a witch hunt after people in a mob of torch baring ragefaceness. o_____o Bad karma.

You're right, Diana. The fact is, though, I REALLY don't care. My Devart account is expendable.

Also don't think it's nice to go on a witch hunt after people in a mob of torch baring ragefaceness. o_____o Bad karma.

GO DIANA. YOU'VE JUST REFUTED MOST USERS OF ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICAS' ONLY EXCUSE FOR LIVING.

I SALUTE YOU.

I don't wanna take away people's reasons for living! ;___;

As Grumps said... They're not worth much.

Is it bad if I can only seem to do side-by-side pictures?
I'm not tracing, though I guess I am...
Pretty much, I'll print a picture out, get a sheet of paper, and draw, line-for-line the actual picture.... I dunno, it gives me something to do. But I don't take credit and be stupid by saying, "OMG GUYS, I TOTALLY DREW A NEW CHARACTER!" No, I always tell them it's just a side-by-side of a pre-established picture. Except for one of those pictures of Rose-I just used the pose from a picture, bu the looks and everything were original, just not the pose. And again, I let people know.

Completely understandable, Miru!