1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
[btn=#ce17d1|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/whos-your-perfect-match-ooc-sign-up.146548/]OOC & Signups[/btn]
#cd17d1
4742156.png
#cd17d1

Congratulations! You and 11 other unlucky lovers have been picked to be on this years installment of Who's Your Perfect Match! I've arranged for a limo to pick each and every one of you up personally and bring you to the mansion TONIGHT! You've answered our questions and told us your flaws, so now it's our turn to do everything we can and help you find love, but it's up to you to decide if you listen or not. Who's your "perfect" match? Are they here at the house with us? If they are, will you do all that you can to get them and keep them? Or will you leave here heartbroken?​
❣Maryann Sartori​

Maryann's right-hand woman typed every word she said; which made up the email that was to be sent to all of the people who'd sent in applications to be on the show. "I want you make sure that everything is perfect in the house for when they get here Elise. They came to us to make sure we find the loves of their life, and if we don't, it's our names that go to shit. And I can't have that." The two of them walked around the manor, making sure everything was set up the right way and all the rooms were clean. It was hard having a show and being a matchmaker at the same time. But it made a living and made people happy at the same time.

"I wanna be sure that the pool's clean, the beds are made and food is in that fridge. Everything has to be perfect for these people. Especially those twins that we have this season." The two of them walked to Maryann's office which was on the 3rd floor of the mansion they'd used for the show. There, they handled all the business that went along with matching the contestants, making up challenges and all the other things they had to do being matchmakers.

Last edited:
VSkyHeo.gif

purple Location: Limo --> Front Yard of House
Mentioned: Other Contestants
Interactions: NPC Limo Driver
Character Sheet: HERE
Outfit: HERE
Color Ref: 542afa

Today was going to be one Emelyne would remember forever, that was for sure. She stared out the window of the black limo she currently sat it, her foot shaking absentmindedly. Every second that passed felt like a hour to the brunette, and she could feel herself growing more and more anxious. Could they really have found the "perfect" person for her? What if she never found out who it was? Emelyne shook her head, knowing she shouldn't psych herself out before she even arrived to the house.

Still, it was hard. All she wanted was to find the person that was perfect for her, and if she couldn't succeed on this show she doubted she'd be able to succeed at all. If she didn't walk away from "Who's Your Perfect Match" without someone at her side she would likely just swear off love all together. Go to live in the woods and be the hermit her mother always feared she would be. Actually, that doesn't sound so bad, Emelyne thought. I'd only have to clean up after myself, after all...

The idea led Emma's train of thought into a day dream of her growing old all by herself. The daydream occupied her mind until the limo came to a stop in front of a very large and beautiful house. "We're here, Miss Harrison," said the limo driver through a small window. Again, Emma's brown eyes shifted to the window beside her. She smiled wide, taking it all in.

"Thank you," she said as her door was pulled open and she was helped out. She was then directed to go stand in the grass in front of the house. With a nod she began over that way, the skirt of her dress blowing in the light breeze. She looked around, wondering where all the other contestants were. I must be the first one here, Emelyne realized as she turned to face the way she came from.

Her eyes landed on some men unloading her bags from the back of the limo. There were two large suitcases, both filled with clothes. She also had a PINK duffel bag, which was filled with hair products, shoes, tampons, and other miscellaneous things she might need while she was here. I hope everyone else gets here soon.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie

tumblr_nly37ufEBD1qf5kyro7_250.gif

#009966 [bg=#FAFAFA]Location: Limo --> Front Yard of House
Mentioned: Other Contestants, NPC his sisters
Interactions: NPC Limo Driver, Emelyne ( @Brea )
Color Ref:#009966

[/bg]
[fieldbox=Lucas Waters, #009966]
Well getting chosen to actually appear on this show was a huge surprise. Lucas didn't actually think he was going to get chosen and the fact that they possibly had his soulmate was more than he could ever dream of. Lucas chewed on his lower lip as he gazed out the window and watched the scenery slowly pass him by. His camera rested in his lap and his guitar right by his side. His mind was racing a million miles and minute and it shifted from his match to how his sisters were doing. Then again he had left them with his grandparents and not to mention Elise was old enough to help watch over the younger ones and he was thankful that she was home from college for the time being.

Lucas bobbed his knee up and down and fiddled with the different notches on his camera as he thought about finally finding someone. Not only would he possibly have someone to support him and have someone to support but his sisters would stop nagging him about it. Still though, he couldn't help but have a nagging feeling that they may cheat on him again. That he may not pay enough attention to them and they'll end up hating him like his previous girlfriend...that was heartbreaking.

The sound of his limo driver pulled him out of his thoughts and he blinked, turning his gaze out towards the window and seeing a female standing at the entrance all alone. She's pretty... He thought to himself as he watched the skirt of her dress blow slightly in the wind. Without thinking Lucas lifted the eyepiece of his camera up to his line of vision and he quickly snapped a picture. Candid photos were always the best photos and he felt it captured the true beauty of someone. Pulling it up he couldn't help but smile and then turned towards the limo driver and thanked him as he got out. It must just be us. The thought occurred to him as he set his guitar case down and moved to help the limo driver withdraw his two medium sized suitcases. After all it wasn't like he needed that much.

Taking a deep breath he walked up towards the other female and outstretched his hand, giving her a faint smile. "Hey there, I'm Lucas. Looks like it's just the two of us for now." He commented and hoped that more people would start to arrive. It would be kind of awkward if it was just the two of them.
[/fieldbox]​

Reactions: Brea

[fieldbox="Joseph Tilur Boyle, maroon, solid"]
Joey hadn't expected his application to the matchmaking show, however he was happy none the less that he was possibly going to find someone to spend his life with. He was up early in the morning watching over his adorable little girl as she slept in her crib. He brushed some wayward curls from her face. He yawned and shook his head then headed to get ready for the day. His bags were already packed as were his daughters to spend the time he was away with his parents. Once he was showered and ready he proceeded to wake his sleepy-head daughter. The little girl in question yawned and fussed some not wanting to wake up. "Oh pumpkin wake-up daddy has a special breakfast for you." That seemed to waked the toddler up. She sat up and lifted up her arms. Joey chuckled knowing that would wake up his daughter.
After finishing up everything he retrieved his bags and his daughter bags from his room. "Leahnie time to go to Nana's and Poppop's." His daughter seemed to barrel towards him as fast as her little legs to take her. He shook his head squatting down as she wrapped herself around him. He stood up and headed towards the door. He managed to unlock the door around his slightly squirmy daughter. He opened the door while his daughter held on like a spider monkey. He managed to lock up with his keys and pressed the unlock button for his car as well. "Alright Leahnie time to get down baby girl." His daughter poubted a little as he helped her down to the ground. He held her hand as they toddled to his Tesla Model X. He opened the door behind the passenger's side and put Leahnie in her carseat buckling and strapping her in. He moved to the front of the car and threw all the bags in the frunk(front trunk).
Once he dropped off his daughter with a kiss and left his car at his parents place along with his keys. The limo seemed to arrive just in time. Had his bags in hand and was headed to the limo. Once inside he relaxed against the interior and closed his eyes. This was going to be really long for him to be away from his daughter. He arrived shortly after two others did. He got out after thanking the drivers and insisting upon carrying his own things up. He approached the duo that stood in front. "Hello all I am Joseph Boyle, but you all can call me Joey." His voice was pleasant and he had a smile on his face.
[/fieldbox]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
tumblr_n3q4v6DqrT1rta469o1_1280.jpg

green Location: On way to Mansion
Mood: Excited, Nervous
Mentions: Other Contestants

Interactions: NPC's

Hazel Kinsley
To say she wasn't nervous would be a lie. Hazel was practically terrified to get in the limo. Yea she's excited but, she just might meet her perfect match. That in it's self is scary. She couldn't help but wonder what he'll be like. Will he be nice? Hot? Ugly? Mean? What he doesn't like her? Worry filled her mind as she paced her apartment. What if he rejects her? What if he doesn't? What if he accepts her? Will they be happy?

Hazel shock her head trying to stop the thoughts that were going through her head. Taking a look around, she admired her home. Her home. She wasn't going to see this place for awhile. Looking back to the limo she slowly got in, mind still filled with thoughts about finding her match. It scared her slightly. Finally finding the one for her. That's if it's even possible. She was skeptic about the whole thing but, that didn't stop her from being excited.

The whole way to the mansion Hazel's thought were consumed with what the other contestant will be like. Maybe she could make some friends? Ha like that will ever happen, she dismissed the idea immediately. She thought she was too awkward to make friends. Probably won't even talk to anyone when she gets there. Then again she just might work up enough courage to talk to someone, that is if they look nice.

"We'er here miss," The limo driver announced through the small window. Nodding Hazel slowly emerged from the limo, her expression quickly turning to one of shock. The place was huge! She knew it was a mansion but, she didn't expect this. This was just amazing, she just stood there in shock, though was quickly snapped out of it upon seeing a small group of people. Nerves set in as she examined them. She wasn't sure if she wanted to approach them or not.

Deciding against it Hazel stood off to the side, looking at the 'house' she would be staying at for a while. I wonder what the people here are like, was here only thought as she zoned out.

Last edited by a moderator:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫ ♫ ♫ ▬▬

The Shy Awkward Sweetheart
Lincoln's Mood: ||Excited||Awkward||
Lincoln's Outfit: HERE <--- Click it
Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Unbound - Ash ||
Character Sheet: HERE <--- Click it

[bg=#000000]
4740542.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lincoln had been awake since about 6 in the morning, making sure he had all of his things together to leave for the show he and his brother were going to be on. His brother was probably still asleep since it was only 9 am. Which meant he had some time to shower and chill for a little bit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He grabbed his clothes and made his way to the bathroom. Link took a quick shower and got out. He pulled on his clothes and wiped the steam from off of the mirror. Lincoln stared at himself, his wet hair slightly in his face. He smiled and chuckled a little bit before waking to Ash's room. He banged on the door before opening it and peeking his head in.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wake up! Get ready! I don't know what time the limo will be here to get us, but I doubt it'll be at around 3pm when you wake up." He chuckled before closing the door and going back to his room.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Link decided to lay down in bed for a little while longer. He stared at the ceiling and thought about everything. There was so much to think about.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Him and his brother were supposed to be going on a show to find their "perfect match" which was cool, but what if they weren't as compatible as they said? What if they really didn't get along like they should? That was what Lincoln was worried about. But hopefully these so called matchmakers knew what they were doing.[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫ ♫ ♫ ▬▬

The badass band guy
Ash's Mood: ||Nonchalant||
Ash's Outfit: HERE
Mentioned: Everyone else
Interactions:

[bg=#000000]
4758442.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]On the other hand, Ash had been enjoying a nice, peaceful sleep all morning, until he was awoken by some obnoxious banging at his door. That was his brother, He cursed under his breath at Link, looking up from where he had his face buried in his pillow.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I know I know, calm down." He said groggily, grabbing a loose pillow and hurling it at Link, who happened to close the door in time of safety.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After that, Ash may or may not have fallen back to sleep for half an hour, being awoken the second time by his clock buzzing off. He couldn't remember setting that alarm, and suspected his brother of some part in that. But alas, he rolled lazily out of bed, stopping just in time to prevent himself from making a large thud and colliding the floor.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Only after crawling like a dazed zombie out of bed did he find his feet, heading in for a quick shower before dressing himself and throwing all his clothing in a suitcase, quite haphazardly. He couldn't even remember why exactly he let his brother coax him into applying for the show, let alone why he had decided to go along once accepted. Oh well, he shrugged, grabbing his sunglasses from the desk as he packed up the rest of his things.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Finally, Ash made his way down to the kitchen. His first sight was the coffee pot, pouring himself a nice big cup. It was too early for him, despite being almost midday, and he needed something to wake himself up. When he saw his brother, he sighed.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Remind me why I'm going along with this again…" He said sarcastically, taking a nice long sip.[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫ ♫ ♫ ▬▬

[bg=#000000]
4740542.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lincoln chuckled and looked up at his brother. "Because although you're a badass and couldn't care less about things sometimes, you also want to be loved and you're tired of hookups with random girls at bars." Link teased his little brother.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It really didn't seem like Lincoln was the oldest of the two, since Ash was way more extroverted and just looked older altogether. The two honestly didn't even really look related. But their loyalty to each other made up for that. The two had a strong bond and it would probably never be broken.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There was a honk outside and Lincoln looked out the window to see the limo he and his brother were gonna be riding in for at least a few hours. "I hope you have your bags packed, because the limo is here." Lincoln smiled at Ash before flinging his duffle bag over his shoulder. He rolled his suitcase downstairs and out the door. A man opened the trunk and he put his bags in. "Ash! This limo is so cool!" He yelled out the door to his brother before getting back into the limo and checking everything out.[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫ ♫ ♫ ▬▬

The badass band guy
Ash's Mood: ||Excited||Awkward||
Ash's Outfit: HERE
Interactions:

[bg=#000000]
4758442.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't know who told you that, but whoever it was is now my arch enemy." Ash chuckled, continuing to sip from his coffee. He knew it was true, part of him desired something more permanent and sustainable, but the hardest part of that would be overcoming his uncommitting, party side.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ash finished his coffee, putting the cup in the sink as he grabbed his bag, slinging one over his shoulder as he hauled the suitcase out with him. When he saw the limo waiting outside, a slight smirk grew on his face. If this was the type of treatment they'd be getting from this thing, perhaps it wouldn't be dreadful. He passed his two bags to the guy, quickly running back into the house as their driver put the luggage in the boot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After a short moment, he came back out, locking the door one last time behind them. Hanging from his back was one of his most prized possessions, his guitar. Tucked away in the slick black case was one of the things he cared for most in his life, right up there with his family.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He clambered into the back seat, taking the guitar with him and propping it up in one of the empty seats next to him. Then, he swung the door closed. "Damn, this isn't half bad." He said, looking around their area of the limo. Yeah, he could definitely get used to this.[/BCOLOR].
[/bg]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫ ♫ ♫ ▬▬

[bg=#000000]
4740542.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lincoln chuckled as the two of them rode off. The limo ride was pretty uneventful. Both of the boys just spent most of it scrolling through social media on their phones, making small talk about the show and napping.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Upon arriving at the mansion, the brothers were helped out of the limousine and led to the area that everyone else was waiting at. There were only a few other people there. Lincoln looked at the place that he and his brother would be staying in for who knows how long, awe in his eyes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"If I don't find my true love at this place, at least I'll be living in luxury for a while." He chuckled and nudged his brother. Lincoln looked at the other people who were already there, debating whether or not he should introduce himself and make small talk. After a few seconds of thinking, he decided to just keep to himself. He'd meet everyone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eventually…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That was one thing that really kept Lincoln from getting a girlfriend. He was so shy and awkward most of the time! He'd tried to get some help from his brother about getting out of his shell and talking to people, but it wasn't always the best advice and even when it was good advice, Link wasn't always one to listen to it. There were even times where he'd attempted to flirt with girls and just talk to people in general and it failed horribly. A lot of the time, he always found a way to embarrass himself. The thought of embarrassing himself on television made him tense up a bit and he looked towards his brother.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ash, all of this better be worth it." He spoke as the two of them finally met up with the few people who'd gotten there before them.[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

• Love
Reactions: Unbound
Mqu7us4.png

d82f9041eda884f87ebd9ba04b6d282c.jpg

Outfit
Jess, as always, had been awake for quite some time this morning. She always enjoyed jogging to the top of the hill in the park to watch the sunrise against the crisp sky. Something about it was peaceful, calming almost, a vast difference from the gloom and chaos that was majorly her life. But, she hoped that would change today. It was the day that she had been waiting for and dreading all in one, when she would get whisked off to some manor to find the 'love of her life', if the organisers of the event were to be believed. She doubted it, but it was too late now, and a vacation was well needed either way.

As she sat there, feet dangling over the edge of the mini cliff at the top of her hill, she checked the time. Plenty of hours left until the limo was scheduled to get to her house. Her things were packed, now all it took was getting into her best clothes and heading off to her destiny.

She was soon back at home, making sure she had all her things packed and waiting by the door, finally showered and dressed in one of her favourite outfits. Nothing classy, but they didn't specify formal wear or anything in the email she received.

Now that was done, she simply sat back until the limo got there. When it did, she was blown away with it. It was so… fancy. The guy even came and got her luggage for her. Whilst it wasn't at all necessary, it seemed like that was what he was paid to do as well, so she let him be as she got into the back seat.

When she got to the house, she stepped out of the limo, looking around as she took her sunglasses off for a moment. Damn, it was classy. Even from what she had seen, this was not what she expected. Looking around, she saw that some people were already there, heading inside. So, under the presumption that her luggage was being taken care of, she made her way inside behind the rest, keeping behind for a [BCOLOR=transparent]moment.[/BCOLOR]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✿✿✿ ▬▬

The High Maintenance Rich Girl
Bailey's Mood: ||Aggy||Gorgeous||
Bailey's Outfit: HERE
Interactions: None

[bg=#000000]
4731348.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bailey sang along to 'Sorry' by Beyonce as she packed her clothes. She and her brother were going to be on TV! Bailey always knew that she was going to be a TV star, she just thought it would be a little bit earlier. Better late than never though. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She still had to shower though. Everyone knew that it took Bailey forever to do anything that had to do with clothing and fashion. That included packing, showering, getting dressed, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]AND[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] doing her hair and makeup. She was just one of those girls who had to make sure she looked perfect for EVERYTHING! Whether it be going to the gym, the park, or even staying at home and looking good for herself! Her mother called her the fashion goddess. And she definitely wasn't wrong about it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After packing all of her cutest clothes, shoes, accessories and other items, she grabbed the outfit she picked out and made her way to her bathroom. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Now, should I take a shower or a bubble bath?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She thought to herself. Being "extra" was one thing that Bailey was also known for. Her brother always said that she did too much when she only had to do a little. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It wasn't her fault. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Their mother just always made sure they had the best and it made Bailey extra… extravagant. She stripped down and got in the shower, washing her body and hair. About 10 minutes passed and she got out, drying herself off. She pulled on her clothes before going back into her room to start her hair and makeup.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Jasper! Please tell me you're dressed. I'm sure the limo driver is going to be here any minute." Bailey looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "Whoever they match me with at this mansion, is one lucky guy."[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫ ♫ ♫ ▬▬

The Hot Rich Mama's Boy
Jasper's Mood: ||Aggy||Lit||
Jasper's Outfit: HERE

[bg=#000000]
4731228.png

"Se non sei pronto , cosa ti fa pensare che io sia?"
(If you're not ready, what makes you think that I am?).

Jasper held up a tux to himself. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the tux, but Jasper had felt like it just wasn't him anymore. Black tuxedos were just so plain and outdated in his mind.

Letting it drop to the floor, Jasper walked over to the window, in his towel, and peered down to the street. "It's here, but it's gonna have to wait." Jasper said in a basic tone, before going back to dressing himself. This time he chose a more subtle outfit.

Moving on to his hair, Jasper realized that his brand new, expensive, comb was missing. He groaned and rolled his eyes before entering Bailey's half of the conjoined hotel room.

"Come diavolo si prenderà la mia pettine, Bailey ?"
(How the hell you gonna take my comb, Bailey?)

Jasper walked up to her and snatched the comb off the counter. "Perché non basta comprare uno voi stessi ? E 'stato solo quattrocento."

(Why didn't you just buy one yourself? It was only four hundred).

Presiding to leave, letting Bailey make her snarky comments behind him, Jasper went in and finished his hair. Looking in the mirror Jasper decided that he looked well enough to be ready.

Hearing the phone ring, Jasper walked over to the old fashioned phone and picked it up.
"Good morning, Mr. Stelio. I wanted to inform you that your ride is waiting out front." The concierge said.

"Sì , lo so già . Solo perché si va in cerca croccante come l'inferno , non significa che devo."

(Yes, I already know. Just because you go out looking crusty as hell, doesn't mean I have to). He said calmly before hanging up.
Walking over to Bailey's door, he peered in.

"Limo is here, but take your time because I don't like them already."
[/SIZE][/FONT][/bg]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✿✿✿ ▬▬

The High Maintenance Rich Girl
Bailey's Mood: ||Aggy||Gorgeous||
Bailey's Outfit: HERE

[bg=#000000]
4731348.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bailey simply rolled her eyes at her brother when he asked why she took his comb instead of just buying her own. Why would she do that when she could just use his that was already there? If she bought one of her own, she'd have to wait for it to ship to them and she just couldn't handle that right now. Of course, if she got her own, she could get it in another color…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She scoffed and loo[/BCOLOR]ked at her brother just as she finished doing her hair. "Ugh ! Se mi avesse detto che avrei arricciato i capelli invece di fare in questo modo ! E io avrei fatto un occhio smokey e reso 6 cambi di costume ! "

[BCOLOR=transparent] {"Ugh! If you would have told me that, I would have curled my hair instead of doing it like this! And I would have done a smokey eye and made 6 costume changes!"} [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She crossed her arms over her chest before taking a deep breath. Bailey stood up and looked at her brother, a bit angry at him for even telling her the limo was here. [/BCOLOR]

"Direi che cerchiamo di trascorrere venti minuti in più qui, ma non ci sarebbe nulla da fare. Mi piace il mio capelli e il trucco , quindi non sto cambiando . Il mio vestito è sul punto. Avevamo appena annoiarsi. Potremmo anche andare verso il basso . Non hai grazie l'aiuto che ha fatto?"

{I'd say let's spend twenty more minutes up here, but there'd be nothing to do. I like my hair and makeup, so I'm not changing it. My outfit is on point. We'd just be bored, so we might as well go down. You didn't thank the help did you?}

She stood up and grabbed her cell phone before a few bellhops came in, to take she and her brother's bags. One of them dropped one of Bailey's suitcases and she snapped. "Bud'te ostorozhny s naglym , chto vy svin'ya! YA zaplatil bol'she deneg dlya etoy sumke , chem vy zaplatili za vashey der'movoy strizhkoy!"

{Be careful with that you insolent pig! I payed more money for that bag than you payed for your shitty haircut!}

Bailey crossed her arms over her chest and the bellhop rolled his eyes before taking their bags down to the limo. "I saw that eyeroll! Don't think you're getting a tip now!" She yelled down the hall. "Not that you were getting one in the first place." she mumbled before she and her brother made their way to the limo.

~~~

The drive was a nice one. The twins talked about how they hoped this show would be and what they wanted in their partners. If they were lucky, the people that the matchmakers set them up with would be able to handle them. If not, well they were shit out of luck.

[/bg]

Candy Holmes

Outfit:
[spoili][/spoili]
Seated comfortably in the plane, Candy looked out of the window and sighed. To say that sh wasn't nervous would be an undersatement. This will be the first time she'll fully trust a match maker so of course she's nervous! She tried to calm herself down by listening to music but she just can't. Lots of things are going on inside her head. What ifhegirls didn't like her? What if her match isn't really a match at all? What if everything was a mistake?

She was suddenly pulled out of her thoughts when she finally arrived at the airport. She thought she could finally relax and enjoy her time but when stepped out of the plane, Candy hissed. It was midday, the worst time to arrive! She immediately felt the heat even if she's wearing little to no clothing! She was sweating a little bit even before she had reached the baggage claim and its starting to make her feel irritable. "Ugh" she groaned, removing her sweater and tying it around her waist as she waits for her luggage. She can immediately feel the heated stares of themen around her but she didn't care. In fact, she liked the attention.

As her pink luggage arrived, she made sure to bend down sexily to show off her cleavage and her shapely rump before grabbing her luggage and flipping her hair. "That will definitely make them drool" she said, giggling as she walked out of the airport. She then looked around for a ride and luckily enough, she immediately saw it. Who wouldn't when her limousine driver is waving at her like a crazy dog? Candy strutted towards him and lifted her sunglasses to put it in her hair, looking up and down at the driver before smiling. She can't believe her driver was a hunk! So handsome and buff. To be honest, she was kind of surprised that such a handsome man is a driver but she shrugged it off. She's not complaining.

"you look delicious, love. You passed. Grab my bags. I'm sitting in front~"

The handsome driver only smiled as if he won the lottery, following her orders before opening the door for her and sitting down before driving off to their destination.

---------------------------
"That..was..hah..quite a drive"

Candy only smiled and wiped her lips before sucking her thumb, giggling a little bit at her driver's words. The night is just beginning and man is she having fun! She gave her driver a quick peck on the cheek before getting out of the limo with a disheveled hair and hazy eyes. She doesn't care if anyone would look at her as if she's done something wrong because hell yeah she did something! Besides, she's not ashamed. She is listed as the insecure slut after all. She gotta live up her name.

"I know and I certainly hope it will not be the last. Anyway, could you be a dear and send my luggages to my room?~" Her voice was dripping with lust and seduction as she said that, giving her driver a sly wink in hopes of him getting her message. As the driver smiled and nodded eagerly, she gave him a mock salute before walking off to look around the camp.

Half an hour and about 200 selfies later, Candy decided to head to the House to take a rest. It was pretty exhausting to take pictures on her own. "uuugh, why didn't I brought a photographer with me? Would make my life muh easier"

She took a quick selfie as she arrived near the patio and was about to post it on instagram when suddenly, there was no internet connection. "WHAT?!" Candy asked, anger and panic in her voice. "why is there no wifi? Oh my god. Does this mean I can't post my 201 selfies today? But what about my twitter? My instagram? Ugh! I can't believe this!"

Just then, she looked around and noticed some people. She immediately stalked towards them, harshly pulling someone to face her "Please! You got to help me! Its an emergency! There's no wifi around here! Please tell me you have one and you'll let me use it. If you do, you'll be my bestfriend. Please?"

The Broken Hopeless Romantic Druggy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☯☯☯ ▬▬

Aurora's Mood: ||Anxious||Caring||

[bg=#000000]
4728808.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The steam on the mirror was soon wiped away revealing the reflection of a young, blonde, broken girl. Aurora Morisette was readying herself for what was going to be her chance at love, but a part of her was fearful of this experience. What if it turned out like everything else? Ruined.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Breathing in deeply, Aurora opened her medicine cabinet and saw nothing but empty bottles. Spencer had stopped supplying her for weeks now, but that didn't stop her from looking in her medicine cabinet every morning and evening. Addiction was bad and Aurora had the worst of it. This was good for her though, she may not have seen it that way, but it was.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Closing the cabinet, Aurora walked into her bedroom. Crossing the dark hardwood flooring, she reached her bed. There lied an outfit she had picked out before her shower. For quite some time she stared at the outfit before dressing, then she stared at herself in the mirror. This outfit looked like something she would wear, but something wasn't working. Her withdrawals were here and it was a pain.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Just a little while longer and she would have made it a month without prescription pain killers.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picking up her phone, she hovered over Spence's contact information. Just as long as she was sober she hadn't spoken to her brother. This was the longest they had been apart for years. Even when Spence was at college, Aurora would find a way to visit him twice a month. Back then he wasn't her dealer, it was simpler times.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-"Hey, so I found your spare glasses. They fell behind the couch."-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The text held truth, but that wasn't what she wanted to say. Aurora just wanted to talk with her brother, but the more she thought about things the memories of why she was made came flooding back. Spence wasn't supplying her anymore because of this show. That was just another reason to regret going on this show. Yet, she wanted love as much as she wanted her drugs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Again she inhaled deeply before grabbing her bags and going down to the limo that was to pick her up, then Spence. Hopefully this ride to the house wasn't going to be long and filled with hurtful conversation.[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

The Smooth Drug Dealing Player
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⌛⌛⌛ ▬▬

Spencer's Mood: ||Confused||Aggravated||

[bg=#000000]
4728797.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Being on time for work and school was something that Spencer was good at. Being on time for just about everything else… ehh not so much. Spencer had spent a lot of overtime at the office the night before, so this morning he'd woken up a bit late and was rushing to get himself ready for the show he and his sister were supposed to be on soon. The show that his sister had gotten sober for. Sure, it was against her will, but sober just the same.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're gonna stop supplying me because we're going on a show?! Well fuck the show then!" Was what she'd said to him about three weeks ago when he'd told her he wouldn't be supplying her with drugs anymore. The once inseparable siblings hadn't talked since then.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spencer felt weird not talking to his sister. But he wouldn't be the one to talk to her first. She needed to understand that she was doing this for the good of both of them. For the good of their image, their family and their relationship. If Aurora didn't realize that, then her addiction was worse than he'd thought.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He'd already showered, gotten dressed and slipped on his shoes when his sister texted him. -"Hey, so I found your spare glasses. They fell behind the couch."- His eyes read over the message a few times, and he was a bit confused as to why she only said that. There was so much more she could have said, and yet, she didn't…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Alright, thanks.- He replied quickly, slipping his phone back into his pocket.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He'd talk to her about everything later.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spencer checked all of his bags and made sure that he had everything. He'd be pretty mad if he left anything at home. Although he could just buy more stuff, it would be nice to just not forget anything and not have to buy something he had at home. He carried his bags out to the front porch, locking and closing the door behind him so when the limo got there, they could just leave.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His mind drifted to what she'd texted him and he still couldn't believe it. She texted him just to tell him she'd found his glasses. Yeah, he was happy about it, but she could've asked how he was doing or something. Anything other than 'hey I found your glasses'.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When the limousine pulled up to the house, Spencer half smiled. He was a bit nervous to be staying in a house with some random people, one of which these so called "matchmakers" claimed to be his "perfect match", but he was excited about the experiences that he would get to come by and the memories he'd make while he stayed there.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spencer grabbed his bags and threw them in the trunk of the limousine before hopping into the back with his sister. He didn't say a word as the two of them looked at each other. He just stared.[/BCOLOR]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/bg]

The Broken Hopeless Romantic Druggy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☯☯☯ ▬▬

Aurora's Mood: ||Anxious||Caring||
Aurora's Outfit: HERE

[bg=#000000]
4728808.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well this was quite awkward. He wasn't saying anything and neither was she. Aurora just couldn't bring herself to one of those heartfelt I was wrong speeches, because well she was an addict and she was being forced to sober up. She needed to do it on her own time and well this wasn't the time she was planning on it. But when is it ever the time?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Breaking the eye contact, Aurora brought out the stupid glasses case and handed it over to him. "There." She said before straightening herself in her seat.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Taping her right knee with her index finger, which she only did when she was nervous, Aurora sighed before breaking the silence. "What do you want me to say, Spence? That I'm sorry? I may be sorry I ignored you for weeks and cut you off of my life, because well, I missed you, but I was mad at you. You know why, I can't figure out if this limo has camera's or not so I won't say why."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Taking a look around the vehicle, Aurora was a little skeptical of whether they were filming at this moment or whether that was unneeded footage.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"I am sorry and that is the point." She clarified since sometimes she went on rants that could possibly make no sense and her short term memory was kind of shot at the moment with the withdrawals and what not.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

The Smooth Drug Dealing Player
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⌛⌛⌛ ▬▬

Spencer's Mood: ||Confused||Aggravated||

[bg=#000000]
4728797.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spencer listened to his sister's words, not really thinking too much of them. Sure, he was glad that she'd missed him, but he was a bit upset at the fact that she didn't talk to him because he was refusing to give her drugs anymore. It was one thing to give her drugs at home where they could keep it a secret. It was another when she expected him to give her drugs while they were on national television and had barely any privacy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Doing this showed Spencer how much the drugs had really gotten to his sister. She wasn't thinking straight and knowing her, the detox was probably fucking her up even worse than the drugs. It was like that most of the time with addicts. He saw it a lot in the hospital. What made Spencer even more upset is that she expected him to give her drugs while they were on the show in the first place. Again, it was one thing to do it at home, but on tv just wouldn't cut it. There was an even higher risk of them getting caught. Spencer would lose his job, then who would Aurora get drugs from?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No one.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"If you're looking for cameras in here, there aren't any, I can assure you of that. I'm glad you missed me, and I missed you too, but you know all too well that you needed to stop sooner or later. Don't be mad at me because I picked sooner because I don't wanna see my sister dead on a gurney." Spencer looked his sister in her eyes, seriousness and pain in his tone and facial expression. The last thing that he wanted was to be filling in for one of the nurses and see his sister be rolled in, DOA from an overdose. Or to be at home and get a call from his mother, sobbing hysterically because they lost their baby girl and he lost his best friend. That would kill him inside.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm just trying to look out for you." He ran his fingers through his hair, tears now escaping his eyes. This subject was a touchy one for Spencer and his sister. It was something that they went through often and Spencer knew that both of them were getting quite tired of it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The two of them pulled up to the mansion and were led to stand with the others. Spencer didn't say anything else. He just let those words wrack her brain in hopes that she'd understand where he was coming from.[/BCOLOR]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/bg]

• Love
Reactions: Princess Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.