Who would you vote for the US presidency?

Who do you want to be president of the US?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Vermin Supreme

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Deez Nuts

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Giant Meteor 2016

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Not voting for anyone, they all suck

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if that's how Trump plans to bring jobs back. Make every sane person leave the country. =/

Reactions: Greenie
So, you are saying that unless we do something, the world (or at least America) is going to go boom in about 72 hours? ...Sounds about right. Say, about that USA/Mexico wall: how about we turn it into a giant dome instead? That way all the stupid people threats to the USA can be kept inside outside rather than just a few (not to mention those ~evil foreigners~ won't be able to just, you know, get a boat and sail around it. >_> ). Meanwhile, people with actual intelligence without the right patriotic spirit can get a free 'green card' for Canada and Europe, no questions asked. How about it?

I kinda prefer anyone who wants to move to my country does so because they like what my country stands for rather than it's the runner up choice because of a bad election. Seems almost insulting that some people only want to move to Canada not because they care about it, but because it's seen as a bomb shelter from stupid politics.

Reactions: Sidhe and Greenie
I kinda prefer anyone who wants to move to my country does so because they like what my country stands for rather than it's the runner up choice because of a bad election. Seems almost insulting that some people only want to move to Canada not because they care about it, but because it's seen as a bomb shelter from stupid politics.
Hey! Almost all my friends are in Canada. :(

Honestly though, I probably wouldn't move. It was bad enough moving my kids to a different state, they'd probably kill me in my sleep if I moved them to a different country.

Either way, at the end of this election things are going to get ugly no matter who wins.

Honestly I wouldn't mind if Americans came over here, even if it was as an escape. Although yeah, gotta admit it's not as bad as Bosnian/Afghan/Syrian etc refuges had it back in their countries.

Still.. can't help feel bad for our neighbors down south.

I've always kind of figured that we (the USA) have needed an ass kicking for a while now. I suppose since nobody else really ended up doing it, we've kicked our own asses. I don't like people who threaten to leave for Canada as shelter from the horrid future in the United States. I figure if you aren't willing to stick around and put in the effort with the rest of us to get shit unfucked, if you'll excuse my French, then you aren't really worth much. You can disagree with what's happening like the rest of us, but running ain't gonna fix no one.

For the record, I like our Canadian hat. You are very comfy, and keep my ears warm. I just wish the rest of the fucktards (French again, sorry, I'm very cultured) wouldn't dip out of our mess and cause a mess in the Great White North. Y'all are nice enough; you don't need our bullshit. Love you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.