Who would you vote for the US presidency?

Who do you want to be president of the US?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Vermin Supreme

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Deez Nuts

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Giant Meteor 2016

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Not voting for anyone, they all suck

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is a huge wildcard, I'll admit, and kept me undecided for a really long time.
But my gut says he would never randomly pick a justice I'd agree with.
I'd think it might more likely he wouldn't even pick someone with law experience to be the supreme court justice (did you know there's no requirements for the position? wtf)

I've read through the thread and your views seem to be in the minority here but I want you to know I'm glad you've been stating them rationally anyway. That sounds pretty bad but hopefully you get what I mean. I can't words good.
No offence taken. :)
For all I know Trump would have Kanye nominated to the Supreme Court.

Reactions: Illin and Vardoger
No offence taken. :)
For all I know Trump would have Kanye nominated to the Supreme Court.
I'm gonna wager a guess that he'll take a list of candidates from his VP. I sincerely doubt Trump competent enough in law to understand who to put in the Supreme Court by himself, considering how he flip flops on his values all the time. One look at his commentary on the LGBT community speaks enough volumes about how completely fucking clueless he is about it.

If I had a vote, it would be for Hillary Clinton.

It's not. The media jumped the gun. The emails were found on a device linked to Weiner and weren't from Hillary or her campaign. It's a whole lot of nothing.

FBI Probe Into Anthony Weiner Turned Up Emails Possibly Connected To Hillary Clinton's Case | Huffington Post
It seems far more likely it was a device used by Huma Abedin (Hillary Clinton's longtime aide and Anthony Weiner's wife) that contained possibly pertinent emails. The odds of it amounting to nothing are pretty damned high, seeing as no charges were filed despite everything that the FBI found in the initial investigation. It's also rather unlikely to shake her from the already nearly certain path to the White House, no matter how much Trump would like to use it as a tool to do just that.

This is just another small log thrown on the bonfire of Clinton's myriad ethical concerns, not a canister of gasoline to blow the whole thing to bits.

It seems far more likely it was a device used by Huma Abedin (Hillary Clinton's longtime aide and Anthony Weiner's wife) that contained possibly pertinent emails. The odds of it amounting to nothing are pretty damned high, seeing as no charges were filed despite everything that the FBI found in the initial investigation. It's also rather unlikely to shake her from the already nearly certain path to the White House, no matter how much Trump would like to use it as a tool to do just that.

This is just another small log thrown on the bonfire of Clinton's myriad ethical concerns, not a canister of gasoline to blow the whole thing to bits.
No, but it does make you question Comey. His choice of wording and timing are definitely questionable. A lot of speculation, and as a director of the FBI, his intentions should not be called into question as they are. Either way, the whole thing sucks, but it's not going to change minds. It will taint the opinions those who are still undecided (How people are still undecided, I haven't figured out though) but once the media gets its facts straight and actually stops trying to hype it up, hopefully it will help.

You know, as this election draws to a close, it's becoming clear that the only sane candidate in this election is Vermin Supreme.

You know, as this election draws to a close, it's becoming clear that the only sane candidate in this election is Vermin Supreme.
Hey! Don't overlook Joe Exotic. He won't wear suits or cut his hair, but he's aired out all his dirty laundry already.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
Hey! Don't overlook Joe Exotic. He won't wear suits or cut his hair, but he's aired out all his dirty laundry already.
But is he promising everyone in America a free pony?

That's a campaign promise I can get behind.

Reactions: Brovo and Greenie
But is he promising everyone in America a free pony?

That's a campaign promise I can get behind.
No, but he has a big cat sanctuary! =D

3abc4d90acff47c5e04a7c0f46c7221e.jpg

26e.jpg

3abc4d90acff47c5e04a7c0f46c7221e.jpg

26e.jpg
So, you are saying that unless we do something, the world (or at least America) is going to go boom in about 72 hours? ...Sounds about right. Say, about that USA/Mexico wall: how about we turn it into a giant dome instead? That way all the stupid people threats to the USA can be kept inside outside rather than just a few (not to mention those ~evil foreigners~ won't be able to just, you know, get a boat and sail around it. >_> ). Meanwhile, people with actual intelligence without the right patriotic spirit can get a free 'green card' for Canada and Europe, no questions asked. How about it?

Reactions: Greenie
So, you are saying that unless we do something, the world (or at least America) is going to go boom in about 72 hours? ...Sounds about right. Say, about that USA/Mexico wall: how about we turn it into a giant dome instead? That way all the stupid people threats to the USA can be kept inside outside rather than just a few (not to mention those ~evil foreigners~ won't be able to just, you know, get a boat and sail around it. >_> ). Meanwhile, people with actual intelligence without the right patriotic spirit can get a free 'green card' for Canada and Europe, no questions asked. How about it?
I'm already starting to look at how to get citizenship to other countries. Canada would be the closest, but my hubby might be able to get British citizenship because of his family.

I'm already starting to look at how to get citizenship to other countries. Canada would be the closest, but my hubby might be able to get British citizenship because of his family.
I had been considering South Korea or Singapore. Those places are a bit more accommodating for people like me.

I can claim Polish citizenship thanks to my parents, so I'm fucking off to the EU. Just need to practice my Polish and I'm good to go.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Status
Not open for further replies.