Who would you like to meet from Iwaku?

People on the internet have a particular charm, a surreal essence that I like. I feel like I can get along with them far faster, and maintain much easier. (It takes me a long time to get out of the awkward phase, even with people I've known for years but recently lost touch with. I only have a couple friends I've known for a decade or more that I am consistently comfortable with.)

Meeting them in person would likely destroy that illusion.

There are some people I'd like to meet, but preferably by chance, only to discover our already-present connection thereafter. @govangogh comes to mind.

@Herzinth is an exception. I would be totally up for meeting him in real life, any time, any where.
he's also my brother, and probably annoyed by now by how much i flaunt him

but according to @Brovo
he is my defining feature

EVERYONE. O_O

But specifically:

@Shiny
@Vay
@Tribs and Kehvarl
@Maggie
@Diana
@Ozzie Chanter
@Kooriryu
@Xnijmai
@Alan
@Nino Notachat
And although she intimidates me a little bit, @Ochalla

And I'm pointing at these guys in particular because we've got history, man. History and warm, fuzzy feelinnnngs. But the truth is, there's a lot of people from Iwaku that I want to meet and it's difficult for me to draw a line somewhere so I don't end up listing, like, 50 of you. And despite being stupidly shy IRL, I like meeting people anyway. :B

Last edited:
Last edited:
@Brovo and @Ozzie Chanter are just a few who I would like to meet. They've been wonderful and helpful to me, so they seem like someone I could chill out with for a little while. I also have a "sister" who lives in Alabama, so I'd like to meet @Flicker, as well. @Diana is another person I'd love to meet too!

Reactions: Astaroth
Seriously this time:

@Diana owes me a shopping trip with mocha and making guys jealous with out love.
@Ochalla owes me a baby as well as a road trip from Wisconsin to Arkansas.
@Blind Hemingway owes me a trip to a con including badass costume.
@Ozzie Chanter owes me many thing including DnD/Dark Heresy sessions.
@Dawn owes me a night of painting the town red, with blood.
@Xnijmai owes me his soul and at least on kung fu/horror movie night.
@Hydronine knows what she did.
@Fluffy and @The Butterfly; because we know the power of the dark side of the force.
@Alarice She knows why.
@CoffeeCake and @Kooriryu for the best damn shopping trip ever.
@Tribs and Kehvarl. For many crafty funtimes.
@Myrnodyn becox whoooose a kyooot widdle puppeh?

Also are a few honorable mentions for no reasons in particular.

@Asmodeus because you were my first friend here and we don't always mesh well but DAMMIT I LIKE YOU.
@Tegan You have always believed in me even when I didn't.
@Red Velvet so I can be charged with violent assault and you will finally abandon your quest.

There are a few former members on the list...

@meganekun

Last edited:
@Vay knows I need to take her on an adventure.
@Gibs Better come to a Quakecon one of these years, him and @Diana are both awesome and I wanna meet them in person
@LadyHarpy I bet we'd have fun together, just plotting and cackling.
@Ozzie Chanter Better believe that I wanna hang out.
@Asmodeus and @Tegan because I just wanna hang out and poke at the varied brilliance of their brains combined. Huge respect to the both of them, just wanna see how they work.
@Xnijmai Because he's a butt. I like butts.
@Orochi because we haven't talked in forever but YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY EXOTIC LECHE PROVIDER. MUHAHAHAHA.

Reactions: Orochi
I would like to meet a good majority of you! :)

I'd love to meet @Peregrine as well, if only to drag her into trouble I naturally seem to attract and let her laugh at my doubtlessly terrible English accent. And then I'd force her to try out some Czech tongue twisters in retribution. I'd also mention @The Returner, but we've already met in real life. I wouldn't mind seeing her again in the far, far future where our schedules don't conflict, though :) Maybe I'd finally fulfill my promise of teaching her all the Dungeons and Dragon rules, haha. (Or not. I'm notoriously lazy and it takes a lot of time to explain things to a complete beginner :D)

And probably a couple of others I couldn't think of off the top of my head!

I will soon have the pleasure of meeting @Cammyjag , @Myrnodyn , @ReaperJack and possibly @PureKor at an Iwaku-European (British) Gathering at my house on the 25th of December, I can't wait! P.s. If you are British and have nothing to do at Christmas, message me =P

I have also already had the pleasure of meeting @Porg and @Cammyjag before =D

@All

Why am I getting tagged?

I tag you back! Tag you're it!

Ya'll be crazy!

Trolololololollolololol

Hmmm who would I like to meet from here....
@Dedtoo - Because He's been my friend for years now and we talk like we are the closest of buddies
@C92cool - Cause this guy is cool and we've got three awesome rps under our belts now
@Lusterless Nova - I talk to Nova all the time on Skype. Cool dude.
Pretty much anyone I talk to on a regular basis.....But these are the main three.