Who We Are

Elana saw the bursts and flew down to investigate. She Glamoured her wings again just in case and landed lightly on her feet, red hair bouncing. She turned and saw the man from earlier. She tensed. "Hi....?" She whispered.

Hm. So I was right.. "Hello again.' Seeing her tense up, he pushes himself off of the tree. "Is something wrong?" He asked innocently, as if he didn't create the light.

"Nothing....." she whispered, stepping back. Her hair fell in front of her face obscuring a part of it from view.

Liam took a step towards her. "You never gave me your name. I'm Liam, if you were wondering, Liam Bryce." He flashed her another smile as he reached out his hand. Why do people think I'm not trustworthy? He thought with an inward smile , finding it more amusing than anything.

She just looked at his hand, clutching her hair. "Elana." She whispered, offering him a wary smile in return.

"Alright then Elana, I would say nice to meet you, but- you know what, nevermind, it's no big deal." He chuckled and shook his head. Liam pulled his empty hand back down. Despite her smile she still seems nervous, maybe I should go.. He thought about it for a moment before deciding. He came up with a better idea , let her decide. "I'm about to go for a walk, if you care to join me." He said as he started walking, assuming if she wanted to come, she'd catch up.

Elana knew she would probably curse herself for this later. She removed the Glamour on her wings and followed him, running to walk beside him. "Did you cause those lights. ..Liam?" She blushed, pushing her curly hair back.

"What, this?" He produced an orb of light in his hand, holding it up for her to see. "Yes, I wasn't sure if who I saw flying in the air was you or not. So I found out." He slowed some for her to walk beside him. He absent mindedly twirled the light between his fingers. Liam's weren't on the light as much as they were on Elena, he was curious about her. The only problem was she was so cautious, she might leave if he up and asked, so he didn't.

Elana was entranced. "How do you do it?" She asked, smiling brightly at him. She wanted to learn this trick. She blushed again, realizing how forward she was being.

"I suppose there's some way to formally learn.." He looked away from her and looked at the light. His gaze seemed to go through, like he was watching something only viewable to him. "My way is definitely not recommended. You should try asking elves or something of the like, they're sure to know." The light flashed through his fingertips at a faster pace as he spoke.

"What are you?" She asked. "And why us there so much pain in you heart?" She stopped walking and took his hand both of hers. She looked inrensly into his eyes.

Chrystalline saw the night sky light up and ran towards the source, instinctively. She saw two people walking together, and since the man was holding light in his hands, she assumed he was not a human. She desperately needed help ridding herself of this wraith. She figured a thick wall, or another source of energy could keep it from her, but she really didn't know much about wraiths. She hoped these two would know what to do!

Luckily the wraith was just far enough away that maybe she could speak with the two of them. She started talking to them while still running and while still quite a bit away.

"No time to explain! I have a wraith on my tail, and I can't get rid of him. Please help!" She practically yelled at the two, hoping they'd be able to help her. They didn't have much time to react, so hopefully they'd respond quickly.

Chrystalline finally saw the wings of the girl. A Fae! Perfect!

"Please tell me you know a banishing spell or something? That's the only way to stop it. Please, it'll take all our souls." She was pretty sure that was not the case. The Fae did look pure. But they didn't need to know that, she needed help!

Adrianna looked at the girl and nodded "thank you" she said as she girl flew off. she frowned and continued walking until she felt a familiar feeling a cold shiver went up her spine and she froze. every fiber of her being was telling her to leave but her legs caries her back into town, adrenalin pumping threw her as she ran. Adrianna had witnessed not one but two wraith attacks in her life, one on her creator and one on her created sibling. she didn't have enough death on her for she was too young, she hadn't even had her first full meal yet when it attacked and Adrianna didn't suck all the blood off of her victims to being with so she had been relativity safe these 50 or so years.

Elana looked up when she heard the woman yelling. She nodded. "Liam! I need you to use your light to keep the wraith at bay while I perform the banshing spell. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and raised her hands.

Last edited:
It was trying to manifest into a physical form the energy given off by that magic was feeding it making it easier to will itself into existence. It looked at the Fae but it's mind didn't comprehend the danger it played. It only continued towards the Vampire leaving a empty vacuum in its' path. It was solely focused on the vampire. She had an grossly large amount of death emanating from her very soul. It could sustain a physical form for years if it simply feed on part of her soul.

Elana began chanting in dark elvish, first putting up a ward and then trying to banish it. "Mitharandir opun cor! Hesuthen verum guldir!" She chanted.

Chrystalline found herself hiding behind the man. She wasn't scared, of course not! She was sure she easily had a thousand years on any one of these before her. No, she wasn't scared...if she was though, no one could blame her, right? She did have a wraith trying to consume her soul. She could feel bits of her energy being sucked towards the wraith.

Adrianna frowned and followed her gut to were the wrath was 'holly hes strong' she thought as she watched from a safe distance. she wished she could help but she knew she would only get in the way 'damn I'm useless' she thought as she looked at the red head. Adrianna felt sorry for the red head 'she is going to have or wrath's to deal with after this...she will constantly be in danger' she thought as she looked at the Fae as she chanted in dark elfin

"Asgosttune rastharth aloramor! Dol Guldor Wasthinthium!" Elana still chanted. One more verse and the wraith should be banshished, sending it back from whence it came. Elana's hands started to glow and she broke out in a sweat, her knees trembled.