Who We Are

Somewhat in a daze he shook his head. Apparently that wraith took a bit more of my power than I had noticed. I expended quite a bit as well, considering how effective it was. He allowed the sword of light in his hand fade away. In his dazed state he heard his name being called, but it was droned out by a warning. She'll bleed me dry? Which one? Liam glanced around at the two vampires suspiciously. Liam saw Elana prepare to leave. "Wait a minute." He said as he grabbed her hand.

Elana turned around and smiled at Liam. "You okay?" She cupped his cheek. Her wings fluttered, raising her off the ground a few inches.

"I've been better." He said with a chuckle. "And you?" His hand rested on hers as he leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "So what did you think of the wraith's warning?" A tone of seriousness entered his voice.

"I've been better as well." She smiled at him softly. She rhen frowned and pulled him away from the vamps. "I think we should be careful....the red head is not kind..." she frowned, moving closer to him, shivering.

Chrystalline Sighed. She would love nothing more than to leave and venture out on her own again, but she knew she couldn't. She needed help. She could feel the wraith hovering in another realm and she knew she'd at least need the Fae's magic. It seemed as if they had heard something-mostly likely the wraith-but she didn't hear anything. She also knew they were talking about her...they weren't being particularly quiet, especially for vampiric hearing. She needed to get on their good side. She looked at the other vampire.

"You know what? I do need to try at least. With a wraith like that seeking me out, I need to try and control the hunger. I would like to learn some tips from you." She then turned to the Fae. "And to you, thank you. I know you do not know me, but I appreciate your help. I am Chrystalline, a vampire of so many years, I've lost count. What's your name?" she asked when she realized she didn't know any of their names.

Elana frowned, not trusting her. She gave a fake name. "Alexis." She said shortly, seeking comfort from liam.

Adrianna looked at Chrystalline "me?" she said pointing to herself what on earth...god knows how old she is maybe she is beyond my help...Adrianna frowned and sighed "the name is Adrianna but people just call me Adri" she said "oh and i have a few conditions if you want to be taught by me..." she said simply not elaborating

Conditions??? Who did she think she was? She wanted so badly to rip her throat out. She was a baby compared to Chrystalline. Yeah, a baby who can help you, a voice nagged in the back of her mind. Chrystalline shifted uncomfortably, trying desperately to control her rage. Maybe there was hope for her after all.

"Fine. What?" was all she could say through clenched teeth.

Adrianna looked at Chrystalline "we both cant go into a town without causing suspicion so living in the woods is our best option and i would very much appreciate it if you could help me get better at using my powers..." she said frowning. it was a long shot Chrystalline was a lot older than her and Adrianna knew that she should of been ripped apart at least a couple of times by now but they both needed each other and Adrianna didn't want to fight with Chrystalline.

She mulled it over for a split second. She couldn't see anything wrong with that situation...besides wanting to be on her own, but she couldn't risk that right now anyway.

"Okay, let's do it."
And with that, a little hope came that they may be able to save her soul yet.

Elana watched this exchange carefully. She just nodded and turned away, looking out into the forest. She tucked her wings away and stretched.

Terra walked through the woods, hands in her pockets. She kept thinking about what had happened a few days ago and how she had done nothing to stop it. "I'm such an idiot." she said aloud, even though no one was around to hear her. She sighed and kept walking, hoping she'd come across something to break her from her thoughts.

Elana tensed. "Someone's coming." She said.

Terra looked up. She saw people talking. I doubt they'd want anything to do with me. She said. She hid behind a tree and shape-shifted into a black cat so she could walk by, barely noticed. She continued her little stroll.

Elana smirked as the black cat came into view. "Hello shapeshifter. Show yourself dear!" She laughed, enchanted by her cat form.

Terra meowed and changed back into her human form. "How'd you know i wasn't an actual cat?" she asked with the curiosity of a child.

"I'm fae. I could feel it." Elana smiled, holding out her hand. "We're kin, you know. Fae and shape-shifters came from a common ancestor."

Terra smiled and shook the girls hand. "It's nice to meet someone who doesn't think i'm a freak for once...and who's basically a part of my heritage." she giggles a little. "I'm Terra."

"My name is Elana but you can call me Lana. Do you have anywhere to stay?" She asked, looking at her and smiling wider, her dimple appearing.

Terra shook her head. "No. I just sorta ended up here." She said.