Who We Are

As the drunk started to reply he stopped suddenly. Ripping his arm from the woman he turned and began puking. Vincent called a friend to pick up his brother. What was that strange feeling? I need to know. Vincent left his brother there, tailing the drunk and the seductress. It has to be one of them, they're the only other people here. He began getting very suspicious as she lead the drunk into the alley. Surely she wouldn't...? Not here. He watched carefully, wondering what was going on.

as they got far enough into the ally she couldn't hold it any more, the thirst for blood was too strong and she had stopped caring if she was spotted now. the drunk man leaned in to kiss Adriana but she moved way. Adriana's fangs started to grow slightly and soon they were big enough that they could slightly be seen over her red bottom lip and she pushed herself up and bit down hard on the sound of his neck. the man didn't scream or wail due to the Vampires natural anticoagulant that replaced the blood lost by the man. Adriana never sucked her victims dry and today was no exception when she was done her eyes snapped open revealing red orbs that locked and widened when she met the man who had been watching her eyes. Adriana looked terrified "no, shit, fuck, shit!!!!" she thought as she backed up in the ally way until she hit the wall.

His winter-green eyes widened in surprise. I knew there were other supernatural beings out there but.. Vincent walked towards her, watching as she backed into a dead end. "So.. You're a vampire?" Normally I'd see if he's dead or not, but I really don't care, that scum nearly killed my brother. He tried to keep a tone of normalcy, but even that seemed odd. This whole situation was bizarre.

wynahiros_nazgul.jpg
It had wandered for a very long time, long past its own human life time. The first few years it found it hard to understand. Death was a cruel thing that had been forced upon it nearly 150 years ago. It had a name once but it has forgotten it. It only lives to seek vengeance now and destroy those who it deems fit. It has taken the form of shadows for it has forgotten its real form. It wasn't sure where it was things had changed since it was murdered. It remembers it's death in full detail and remembers the human that took it from it. A murderer that wanted nothing but pleasure from its' death. It wandered the planet now looking for those who found pleasure in killing.
It passed through the town and it could see all the people in a distorted view of reality. It lived in the spiritual realm and it could see other wandering spirits like itself. They appeared as shades, just mist that moved with no will but to be. Then it could see the living in bright colors showing their souls and their deeds. It could parasitically latch to their souls and harvest small bits to survey their life. Then there was vampires. It hated these bloodsuckers. Although not knowing them in life it had grown a hatred for their incurable affliction that trapped the soul in mortal flesh. The soul could not go free until death and vampires refused this natural design.All spirits hate being trapped even if they don't object.
The wraith could see it and it was wandering when it found the bar and everyone inside. It could even see the demon but that wasn't why it was here. It could feel another soul full of death. It was upstairs. He drifted through the floor physical means were nothing to it. After several years it learned that there was no limits to its abilities. It saw her but she didn't see it yet but she would. It started forcing itself into the physical world. All the shadows in the room would swarm towards the wraith as it sucked in the darkness and energy. It willed itself in the plain of existence and simply pointed at the vampire.
"You, deserve, punishment." It found speaking difficult because it required energy and it couldn't manifest for long. It spoke to inform the target what was going to happen before it devoured their soul. It would appear as a shadowy figure with no legs. Darkness would role off its' shoulders and fade into a black mist and an unnatural cold emanated from it due to the vacuum of energy.

Chrystalline gasped. A dark energy seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Luckily, she had thought out her escape routes and turned towards the window. Running at lightning speed, she broke through the window, preparing to land on her feet on the other side.

It moved out the window with ease. It followed Chrystalline with ease. It's passion for revenge was never ending. It looked into her and could see the soul trapped underneath the human flesh. It transformed itself into a humanoid shadow that lingered around here.
"Why?" It kept repeating softly. The voice seemed close enough to hear yet far enough that she would have to struggle to understand. "Murderer, monster,killer, monster, monster, monster." It was projecting several voices around her attempting to distract her as it approached. It desired to feast on her soul and force her to suffer as it had suffered.

http://www.rpnation.com/attachments/large-jpg.78119/

Silver nose ring and ear-cuff (not shown)

Elana smiled as she flitted through the forest. She was a fae, kin to Angels and animals alike. Currently, she was on her way home from her friends house and flying as fast as she could to make it home on time. Laughter drew her attention and she noticed an inn not to faraway. She shrugged, landing and hiding her using Glamour to cover her wings. A drink wouldn't go astray. She fixed her cloak over her read hair and stepped inside, keeping to her self. She sat next to another red-haired girl and ordered from the woman behind the bar, smiling.

Chrystalline landed like a cat in the street. She made a mad dash to who knows where as she just had the instinct to get away from this creature. She was very tempted to turn around and thank the creepiness that stalked her. It had been a long time since she had felt anything. And although now she was feeling fear, she hadn't felt so alive in awhile. As she past an alley way, she smelled the scent of spilling blood and noticed a vampire about to sink her teeth into a tasty bite. She was so hungry, she almost dived in to take the body, but then she heard mumblings behind her which forced her to keep running.

OOC: Just so you know...most of us have moved out of the bar. I love that you're a fae though!
OOC: AHH, got it! And thank you!

Elana drank it down in one gulp and headed outside, wondering if any other Supernaturals were close by. She was in need of some company. She head cursing in the alley and turned into it, a man confronting a woman. She decided to rescue the woman.

"Rose!" She made up a name for the blue-haired beauty. "I've been looking all over for you!" She turned to the man. "Please excuse my friend, she must have drunk too much!" She turned back to the blue-haired woman and wrapped her hand around her wrist. "Come on, time to go." Her eyes glinted silver, letting the vampire know she was fae and trying to help.

"That much is obvious." He gestured towards the drunk on the ground with a bite mark on his neck. There was a small smirk on his face as he slowly continued his approach. "I was simply going to thank her, that man attacked someone dear to me. I also wanted to meet her, I've only ever heard of vampires. I knew they existed but I've never met one in person." His skin seemed to give off light, especially noticeable in the darkness of the alley. "I would assume you're one as well?"

Elana bared her teeth. "No, I'm not. Fae, if you must know." She carefully appraised him, wondering why his skin gave off this light. She found him strangely attractive..if only...No! She shook her head."Please just stay back..." she added, glancing at the the woman next to her.

Hmm. A Fae... Why does this name ring a bell.. "What could I even do to a vampire, I'm not even armed, look." Liam raised his arms and spun in a circle. He had no weapons on him, what did he have to fear. He flashed the Fae one of his best smiles and said "What did you think I was trying to do? Since you obviously came here for a reason."

Adriana looked at the Fae 'thank god' she thought as she licked her lips getting the remainder of blood off before it dried. Adriana wasn't a messy eater like most vampires even when she was starving she still made sure she didn't let the blood spill. Adriana glared at him "there is nothing to thank" she said dryly she hated feeding and to be reminded of the fact that she almost killed the guy on the ground made her feel guilty.

Elana just glared. Her wings popped up from under her cloak. "I don't care, she just needed to feed and now she has. How about you leave us alone?" She blushed at his smile, mentally slapping herself.

He took note of the Fae's reaction. "If that's what you both want, I suppose I'll leave... I don't really understand why I'm so threatening but, to each his own." He winked at the Fae before turning around. "I'll see you around." He said with certainty. I don't know why but I know I will.. He waved a farewell with his back to them as he started slowly towards the exit of the alleyway.

Elana turned to the girl, just barely glancing over her shoulder at the man. "Hi. I'm Elana! And you are...?" She asked, smiling.
Her thoughts, however, kept straying to the man. She liked him...a lot. Fuck.

It could see the other vampire but it didn't have as much attached to her. It passed through the group draining bits if their energy to help it catch up to the vampire. It would cause a cold feeling that would last a few seconds. It was going to eat its' soul and cause eternal suffering. It was focused on the red haired vampire. She had enough death to make it crave more.

As he left the alleyway, Liam felt a small chill, he shook it off and continued forward. So far tonight has been pretty entertaining. He thought with a small smile retuning to his lips. He called up his brother to check up on him, he had woken up only a few minutes ago and reported to Liam that he only had a couple bruised ribs, other than that he was fine. Thank god.. I really didn't want to have to see John with another broken arm, or a concussion. He let out a sigh of relief as he strolled across the street and into a small park.

Elana felt a chill and turned, looking around. Nothing. she turned to the woman. "I'm sorry, I have to get going, my mum's probably worried. Goodnight!" She opened her wings and flew off.

Liam looked up an saw a familiar figure up in the sky. Is that..? I guess there's only one way to find out.. From up above a large flash of light could be seen in the park. Liam released a few bursts of light in front of him. He figured if it was the Fae from before she'd probably check out whatever was going on. He leaned back on a tree with a smirk. Another burst of light went off.