4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
NOTE!:
I am making this request in the Redstar Connections forum mostly because I simply do not want to role-play with anyone under the age of 18. However, I'm also not particularly experienced or comfortable with writing sex scenes from the perspective of a female character. That doesn't mean I am opposed to a sexual relationship between our characters occurring, or that I am against writing it out; it mostly means I'm more interested in action, character development, and the emotional aspects of romance than I am in gritty sex scenes, and also that I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to writing them in detail. So, should it come down to that, please have patience with me!

With that out of the way:

I've really been wanting to use some of my female characters in a story recently, and have also been wanting to write some FxF, so here I am. :D I'm fresh back from vacation so I figure now's the best time to try and get something off of the ground.

These two characters were originally created as Dragon Age fan characters, but they can also be used in original high fantasy settings! It's totally up to you which road you'd like to take. That being said I definitely struggle coming up with DA plots so, like, I'm gonna need some help there haha.

Your characters can be cis, trans, or nonbinary - however, I do not write MxF/heterosexual romance, so please don't ask if I'm willing to accept your male character as partners for my ladies. Because I am not. 8)

Do I have any particular plots in mind? Absolutely not! But I'd love to work something out with you! Here are the two characters I would be interested in using (either/or) in a role-play:

Sloane -
A bold, burly, buxom bard, with nimble fingers fit to play both the strings of a bow and a lady's heart. There are two things she loves in life: the thrill of adventure and lighting fires in women in every township and city, without regard for marital status and alleged sexuality. A defector of the king's army, both her name and her head come fitted with a considerable bounty, but she is exceptionally talented at slipping by guards without notice - and at taking out would-be headhunters with a single arrow, hidden in the shadows.

Her weaknesses are hot cider, romance novels, and cute birds.

Liathari -
Austere, frigid, and lacking in wit - these are all valid first impressions of this lithe, dangerous elf. (For Dragon Age settings, she is dalish.) A hunter by trade, she was forced to turn to mercenary work after the rest of her clan was obliterated by a plague while she was gone on a three month hunt. When word of her matchless talent with a blade met the nefarious underbelly of the big city, she found herself being hired as an assassin with alarming frequency. Eventually, she learned to accept her mark as an assassin amongst the humans. This was her fate.

I am looking for only one RP right now, using one or both of these characters. I will probably end up being a bit picky with my partner because I have learned that it's honestly better to pick your partners carefully to save heartbreak on both sides. I'm looking for someone that enjoys writing detailed posts, likes to plot things and share headcanons and songs, and is very patient, because I'm an unreliable turd. My motivation is as fleeting as a fart in the wind, but I always try my best to communicate with my partners.

Basically I am looking for an adept/advanced partner, according to Iwaku's terms. I don't expect novellas, but I do expect detail and insight in your writing. I'm a very character oriented writer myself.

I'm ditch friendly. I have infinite patience and I will never pressure you for replies. I understand that this is a hobby, and we all have real lives outside of the computer screen. If for whatever reason you're not feeling the role-play any more, that's just fine. I don't mind. I mean, I'd appreciate it if you let me know, but even if you don't, I won't cry.

I am much more comfortable role-playing through the forums than I am over private mediums. I'm likely to only agree to PM role-plays if I'm comfortable with you (or I'm otherwise feeling bold and lucky).

Feel free to either post here or PM me if you're interested in working something out!

I'd like to try an rp with you ^.^

I want to be your gal', I've been secretly dying for a fxf, but I'm afraid I won't meet your standards.
Although I basically thrive on all the plotting, mood music, canon non canon bullsh-... I'm a shy piece of shit.