White Maiden

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delphine made a cute little curtsy and nodded. "I would love for you to accompany me." The two walked back upstairs. She hopped back onto her bed and kicked her small legs over the edge. She took a moment to think of what to wear. Usually her attire would be something with long sleeves, but this time she wanted something different. "I wish to have something that does not have long sleeves, but something that still looks pleasant and doll-like." She smiled and waited for her new clothing. Oh how she couldn't wait to go out and shop for toys.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Josephine looks at her with a surprised yet worried face, "Where in the hell she thought she has that kind of outfit?". Still, she stood, "As you wish, Young Mistress. I will tell one of the maids to bring you tea.". Why she said that? It's going to take her sometime to find that kind of outfit. Lady Delphine Eyre mostly had long sleeves. The only way to find a proper attire according to her wishes were the old chests at the mansion, and those are millions. However, a maiden like Josephine has a secret. Not a secret of what she's going to do or how, but yet a secret about how she handles so much. A secret which tells who she is.
Miss Griffiths began to search the deepens of the mansion for a dress alike that one, with her mistress taking a tea.

"Tea! How delightful!" She giggled as a maid brought in some tea. Everyone knew how she liked her tea. Four sugars and a spooful of honey. As if she wasn't already sweet enough, she always had to drink her tea sweet no matter what the flavor. Began to sip her tear while at the edge of her bed. She was proper, but not as proper as most girls her age. She wasn't messy or lazy, she just preferred to do things her way. Most girls would not sit in bed drinking tea, it was not lady-like.

Reactions: TemoKun
Miss Griffiths continued her search for a dress. Unfortunately, nothing proper was found.
"There's only one thing I can do.", she went back to her mistress' room and exclaimed, "Nothing, Young Mistress! Nothing in this was found according to your wishes.". She had a determinate strength in her words, but then she turned serene with her idea, "However, we could make one.". She shot those words with a smile, it didn't seem very trusted. "I just need your permissions, Young Mistress", she said, bowing in front of her.

Reactions: Swii-Tee
Delphine did not hesitate to answer. This wasn't the command she had been waiting for, but maybe some day she would have the need to make an actual command. Thinking about how she would actually have to remove this, she placed her hand on her choker. She hardly ever removed it, and she started to think she will never will. When will her life become exciting?

"You have my permission, Josephine." She finally said, then began to sip at her tea again.

• Thank You
"Yes, My Lady.", replied Josephine, bowing to a queen, queen of her own. Permission given, now Josephine could do anything. Her eyes were filled with a different red, a brighter one.
She took a dress, an older one, from the wardrobe and took with her for a moment. Her plan was to remake that dress, making it suitable. It could take days to a regular tailor, although Miss Griffiths wasn't a tailor, not even near. "A tailor I might be not", she said when she began to knit some parts and cut others, "I'm just one demon dressed as a maiden." Her wise words could now tell what Josephine is: a demon. Contracted by Lady Eyre to assist her before she dies and delivers her soul to Josephine. Until then, Miss Griffiths just has to answer her wishes.

• Love
Delphine finally finished her tea, then walked over to the window as she did that morning. Once again she caught herself looking at the beauty of the countryside. Sometimes she would forget that her soul would belong to Josephine once her contract was fulfilled. What was her contract exactly? All she remembers is that she was literally moments from death. What did she say in that moment? All she remembers was waking up back in her bed, instead of the hospital and Josephine was there. She had always been there.

"And she will always be there... right?" She whispered softly to herself. Even if they had a bond, she was still a demon that wanted her soul. How far could she really trust her?

• Thank You
Her wishes were always the same, but still, her bond and contract with Delphine Eyre, changes how she feels. Josephine Griffiths wants Lady Eyre's soul, but until then, she actually worries about her. It's the bond that is making this and it is written in the contract, if it was even wrote.
Miss Griffiths finishes her masterpiece: a beautiful summer like dress with transparent sleeves, so it might be fresher to wear. She walks up to her mistress' room and shows it off, "How do you like it, Young Mistress?".
The dress wasn't short, still it was knee-length. It was white, yes, with some silver strings. It looks classy, yet simple.

Delphine snapped back into reality and turned to see Josephine walk in with the most delightful dress she could ever imagine. She walked up to get a closer look, her eyes and face filled with happiness. "Oh I adore it! You have outdone yourself Josephine, well done!" She clapped and giggled furiously. She could not wait to put it on and go shopping. Oh, this day is going to be the best day ever!

Josephine smiles in response. "All you have to do is dress up and we'll go shopping, Young Mistress."
She looked serious back at the tea maid and the maid nodded, taking the tea service back to the kitchen.
Turning back to Delphine, she said, "The carriage is probably ready to go, only requires you and me."
Josephine begins to undress Lady Eyre, slowly and calmly, "Let's not hurry, Young Mistress. It might not be good for your health."
After doing so, Miss Griffiths dresses her Mistress, just like a human size doll.

Delphine couldn't stop bouncing around while being dressed. She was so excited she couldn't stand it. Once her new clothes were on, she admired the dress. It felt wonderful and looked adorable on her! She really was a living doll. Finally she walked up to Josephine and smiled. "I wish to be carried. I walk to slow and i'm too excited to wait any longer!" She giggled even more and then began to cough slightly.

Josephine picks Delphine in a wedding-like way. She strikes a smile at her, "Yes, My Lady.". Those words again, sounding so strong yet calmly. The words that still kept their contract.
While carrying Lady Eyre, she goes downstairs, heading outside to meet up with the maid from the dining room, awaiting their arrival with a sweet smile drawn on her lips. Josephine wouldn't smile at the other maids, for some reason. Maybe it is because she's very strict. They walked the carriage and she dropped her mistress on the carriage couch.

Delphine was nice and calm as Josephine carried her off. In a flash they were outside and she was set inside of the carriage. Of course her carriage was white, most everything of hers was white. She loved all things bright and delightful, because they reflected her personality. After adjusting in her seat, she sat quietly while waiting to take off.

Josephine Griffiths looked at the maid with a different look from before, "Accompany Lady Eyre, you will.". Then, she went over the riding bench in front of the carriage and after the maid closed the carriage door, they took off, heading to London.
During the riding, Josephine noticed the weather becoming differently from the morning time. "This might screw it all...", she said to herself, thinking of a better solution until they arrived in London.

Delphine seamed to be having the best time of her life. It's been months since she was able to go outside and ride in a carriage! The view was amazing also, until Delphine noticed the weather changing. Bad weather didn't bother her, to her it was just another part of life. She wanted to experience as much of life as possible. "How beautiful..." She said quietly while looking at the sky and the countryside.

When they finally arrived, Josephine open the carriage door with a white umbrella on her left hand, awaiting for her mistress and the maid. "Shall we, Young Mistress?", she suggested with a smile carved in her lips.
After walking her mistress to the side-walk, they'd go to the market to look for the best toy shop they'd find there.

Delphine took her time but finally climbed out of the carriage. The air felt so nice out here, and being around actual people walking on the streets. It made her feel at home, and she couldn't help but smile. "Look at all the shops! Can you smell the sweet bread from the bakery nearby?" Her face was filled with happiness, and her nose was filled with sweet and beautiful smells.

Josephine smiled back at her mistress, and just nodded at what she would say. Even though she wanted her soul, their bond was really strong.
"We could pick up something else besides toys, Young Mistress. Your summer dresses are too old to be worn."

"New dresses would be nice! Maybe I will meet someone new out here today!" Delphine looked around, but only saw younger children running around. The children that were here age seemed far too immature or mean for her. Even though she was a girl who loved toys, she was sophisticated as well. "Why are most children my age so wild and immature, Josephine?"

Josephine looked around for people around Lady Eyre's age, which she couldn't find, "Maybe it's because you're special, Young Mistress", she said, with a small smile drawn on her lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.