White Maiden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delphine sighed a little. When would she make friends? Suddenly something else caught her attention. "Oh look! That shop has some Funtom Toys! Let's go in!" Without waiting for a reaction, she decided to go in anyway. Toys lined the shelf, all sorts of them. A specific section was for the Funtom Toy Company, which was her favorite brand of toys which she immediately ran to.

Josephine walked in and noticed she knew the face of the shop clerk. "... Geppetta?". A rouge haired girl with a goose looking hat, with her bright childish eyes of a 3 years old, jumped to go hug Josephine, yelling her name repeatedly, "Jose! Jose!" The girl began to cry and Josephine just pat the back of her head while she was crying at her belly. Miss Griffiths was surely taller than her.

Delphine titled her head, a little bit confused. She didn't think anyone else knew her maid, and wanted to know how she knew her. Instead of speaking she quietly went to the toy section she had her eyes on. Shyness had overcome her, so she started hoping no one would notice her.

Josephine was petting Geppetta's head while whispering over her ear, "What happened to her?"
Geppetta looked at Josephine with her face wet of tears, "She-she died! I didn't know what to do!". Miss Griffiths sighed and looked at the Eyre house maid with a determined look. The maid left through the front door and awaited outside.
"Your first soul... Alone. And you can't handle it? She was just a little kid, Geppetta."
"I know! Bu-but she was always running away! I could take care of her and now people are after me, I had to take this shop because people never come in besides children and their parents..."
Josephine kept sighing while Geppetta multiply cryed. They seem to know each other very well.

As Delphine looked at all the toys, all she could imagine were the blue flowers from her dream. They weren't like any other blue, but like a sapphire blue. Looking at these toys for some reason made her think of them and she couldn't imagine why. She glanced over at Josephine and the other lady. Would she be able to sneak away? Maybe she could go out and try to find a friend or why those flowers were still in her head.

Josephine then took out her gloves, with her symbol, the one on Delphine's neck. "Since you can't do it alone, I'll give you a job."
Geppetta nodded, and showed her symbol too. Miss Griffiths bit her wrist to bleed over the symbol on Geppetta's hand. Doing so, Geppetta began to feel pain, which isn't normal for demons. "The contract is done. Now, you server Lady Eyre as her maid, and no one self until I gather her soul."

Delphine managed to sneak away while Josephine was distracted. It looked like it would be raining soon, but she didn't mind. Rain was lovely, and it always had the most wonderful smell. All alone she walked down the street, looking out of place since she was a rich girl all alone. Most girls of her status always had a butler or maid of some sort with them. "Where to go, and what to do?" She asked her self awhile looking at all the shops and people walking around. She began to wonder if Josephine would notice right away or worry.

Josephine was still trying to ease Geppetta, and, as long as it may be strange, she noticed her mistress leaving, but she just let her, with her eyes always under her eyes.
After comforting her, Josephine took Geppetta out of the shop, making her lock the front door, and then they just tried to look for Young Mistress Delphine around the town.

Delphine continued to wander until she notice that it began to rain. She didn't have anything to cover her so she walked into the closest shop to wait. What made her turn around shocked her. A boy her age with a butler with dark hair stood at the counter. She appeared to be in a cane shop of some kind, and the boy wore the same color blue like in her dream. Quietly she stood there, not making a noise just watching. What could she say to him? Would he notice her? Only nobles knew who she was, so for her to be out an about would be a surprise to anyone of her status. The boy didn't turn around so she couldn't see his face or guess who he was.

Reactions: TemoKun
Josephine and Geppetta jumped over the rooftops, looking around for Lady Eyre, which they didn't notice her because she was inside the shop.
"Where did she go, darn it!"
Then, they stopped, hearing someone scream of pain, and as they looked down at a dead end, they found someone being killed.
A murderer? No. A Death God. They probably would be looking for demons, so Josephine didn't interfere.
They ran into the market, a closed up market with a glass roof, just like a green house. Walking around casually, they looked around for her mistress.

Reactions: Swii-Tee
"Young Master..." A male voice whispered to his young master. "There is a strange girl in here. She was the one who was deathly ill but here she is, and she seems to be watching you."

Delphine blushed, and also wasn't sure what to do. Normally Josephine would talk to people for her, but this time she was alone. The shop keeper stepped out back to get something, so she took this opportunity to call for her Maid. She pulled down the chocker on her neck, revealing the symbol that bonded her and Josephine. "Come find me in the cane shop, Josephine." She said quietly to herself. Hopefully the boy and his butler wouldn't notice.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Josephine's eyes turned into a colour that no spectres could see, so the colour was blurred, mixed up shards of oranges, red and pink, a slight white dust. Spelling the words to herself, "Yes, My Lady", Josephine jumped over the rooftops to meet Delphine from behind, putting her hand over her shoulder, "How may I serve you?"

Reactions: Swii-Tee
Delphine pointed over at the direction of the boy and his butler and whispered to Josephine. "Who is that boy? He seems familiar but I can't quite remember how." She felt bad for staring, but it was just too eery. Before getting a response from Josephine, the butler turned around. His red eyes stood out the most, and his skin was so pale.

"Excuse me, my young master and I couldn't help but notice you ladies whispering about us. Can we help you?" This shocked Delphine, how could he have heard her?

Josephine took a step closer in front of Lady Eyre, "Greetings, my Young Mistress and I were discussing your master's identity, Butler of the Phantomhive Family, Sebastian Michaelis.", her eyes looked sharper and her smile mysterious.

Delphine was alittle shocked to hear that this man Sebastian was the butler of the Phantomhive Family. "Phantomhive... Where have I heard that name Josephine?" She has been out of touch with most news about anyone in this city, with her being ill all she can do is stay at home all day. All she knew was the Phantomhives were very important, and they had a son her age. Why was he alone with his butler? Where were his parents was all she could think about.

Sebastian grinned as he looked into Josephine's eyes. "And you are Josephine Griffiths, Maid of Lady Delphine Eyre. I'm surprised to see Lady Eyre up and about. From what i've heard, she has died not too long ago. I supposed the stories are false unless she is not the Lady Eyre." It was a little suspicious that Delphine was up and about because if anyone were in her condition they would have died long ago.

With a look of confidence, Josephine said, "And why would someone in need of a cane, who shouldn't walk that much, be seen pretty much everywhere, leading with things just because of its tag.", she looked towards at Ciel Phantomhive. There was a fight going on, surely. A very pacific one.
Geppetta entered the shop as well, and gave a look at Sebastian with another shine, having Sebastian answer to that look with a surprised face, being then hugged tightly by Geppetta, "Sebbyyyyyyyy!"
Towards to the right of Sebastian, Ciel relaxed as he looked at Lady Eyre for a minute, and then turned his look back to her, "Got any problem?".
Griffiths smiled, "Not at all, although it is time for we to go. Lady Eyre has medicine to take in quite some time.". Then, she awaited for a response of her Young Mistress.

"Geppetta, what a surprise." Sebastian let himself be hugged then after a moment, gently pushed her away. "Are you here with the Lady Eyre and her maid?" His voice was obviously shaken. He had never thought he would see her here, it had been a while after all.

Delphine sighed, she knew it was almost time for her medicine. Like a wind up doll she would soon run out and need to be rewound, this was her cycle. "Josephine..." She whispered as she tugged on her dress. "Can we invite him over to play with me? Please?" She whispered to her then glanced over at Ciel. If she had to go home, she wanted someone to play with.

Her reaction was pretty much acceptive, Josephine knew how much Delphine has awaited to meet someone to play with her, at the mansion.
"Excuse this very fast meeting, we must leave. However, the House of the Family Eyre would like to invite you to accompany us for an evening tea party."
As she said so, she went behind Delphine's back to put both her hands over her shoulder, in a protective way.
"May I assume you accept the invitation?"

Sebastian looked over at his young master, normally Ciel would say no. Sebastian decided to accept the invitation. "My Master Phantomhive would love to have a tea part with the Lady Eyre. We accept." With a bow he let them leave, and waited for his master's response. He was going to get an ear full.

Delphine smiled brightly at Sebastian and Ciel. Oh how she couldn't wait. Right before leaving she began to cough a little, she knew her small time with being healthy wouldn't last that long. Her cough got stronger and finally she had to resort in leaning on Josephine.

Leaves along with Lady Eyre in front of her, holding herself over Josephine's body, leaned. She could her strong coughing, "Are you feeling all right, Young Mistress?". Sure she wasn't, although a job of a maid is to ask her master if he wants anything else, even if she does know he do.
Griffiths wasn't worried, not as Geppetta was as they left the cane shop, worrying about Sebastian, maybe. Josephine is not worried, she just needs to do her job as a maid, since a contract was made over her name. However, her bond with Delphine has been growing since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.