White Maiden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delphine found a moment to speak between coughs, "I'm alright... I just need to take my medicine soon. I want to feel well when our guest comes over." She continued walking at a slow pace while trying to control her coughs. She didn't question why Geppetta was with them either, because she already had a feeling of what was going on.

The House of Eyre's maiden was walking along with her mistress to the carriage, their arrival lead to a fast launching of the horses' running.
While being in the carriage, Geppetta begun to talk directly to Lady Eyre, having the other maid watch them, "So, you're going to boss me, aren't you?"
Her look was pretty... Victorian, yet rogue like, having a dress one with a white shirt under shirt, buttoned, with two thin ponytails tightened by two black strings, and her boots looked black leathered like. Most of it was magenta, white and black. Her hair was surprisingly vivid magenta, jumping out of the rest of the image she'd have taken.

As Delphine was helped into her carriage her eyes met Geppetta's which followed with a warm yet weak smile. "I hardly give orders to Josephine. I do not boss anyone around, true lady is kind to her employees." This was true, she was always so nice to her staff. If they needed holidays she would give it to them, and she was also known to remember all their birthdays and give them gifts. Delphine adjusted in her seat while waiting to arrive back at her home. She was starting to feel anxious, could it be from that Phantomhive boy she met? She couldn't wait to play with him.

As they reached the sight of the Eyre manner, Josephine began to look around carefully, like she was looking for something.
A slight "a-ha!" went out of her lips as she finds a spot for what she needed.
Leading the carriage to the front, she then stepped out of it, going over to the small right door to help Lady Eyre reach her home.

Delphine slowly made her way into her home with the help of Josephine. She would continue to be assisted until they finally reached her room where she would lay down in her bed. "I should rest before the Phantomhive boy comes over, don't you think Josephine?" Her small body curled up under the fluffy warm covers, as a sigh of relief escaped her mouth.

Josephine pulls the blankets over Lady Eyre's small and fragile body, "Yes, you have enough time to do so."
Griffiths went down to meet Geppetta, "It's time to settle up everything for our guest."
Her eyes became red, like rubies, and so did Geppetta's.
They began to do it like they do, those demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.