Where Do We Go From Here?

i'll flirt with you. ;o

Maybe I could come up and compliment you on something.

although i already posted.

Haha Sev. Sure, Siren could go up and talk to her. I could also see Trini forcing Caroline to talk to her because Chesca is kinda Caroline's type.

xD
Well, it's whatever you'd like to do, I don't mind either of us talking to her.
I'd figure, since Siren is polite and stuff, she'd go up, and compliment her, then maybe invite her to have some breakfast.

Ok here are my characters :)

Name:
Arella Asher
Sexuality: Straight
Ancestry: Korean & English
Appearance:
20121104140348453.jpg

Personality: Arella is rather quiet, she is able to fascinate listeners by striving to create music that speaks her thoughts and feelings.
She feels uncomfortable when interacting with other people as she experienced being gossiped behind her back when she was younger, and has once showed a facade to people to actually talk to her, hiding her true feelings inside. This eventually changed when she meets Kyle, who has been the first person to show sincerity towards her. She never finished high school, but is very intelligent.
Interests: Singing, Vintage clothes, Astronomy, Dancing
Backstory: She grew up as an only child, her parents often fought during her childhood.
Her parents even used to abuse her.
So to getaway from their constant fighting, she ran away at 16.
That's when she met Kyle (currently right now are best friends) and stumbled into the world of music.
They are both currently traveling together trying to pursue their love of music.

Name: Kyle Wesley
Sexuality: Straight
Ancestry: English
Appearance:

boy-cute-style-fashion-photography-photo-clothes-glasses-cool-vintage-Favim.com-461224.jpg

Personality: He is easy going, looks out for the people he care's about.
He is fair and yet considerate with other people's feelings. He never criticizes people based on the wrongdoings they had done in the past.
When someone is misunderstood, he is the one that tries to let other people, even himself, understand.
He's also there for them when they felt doubts or when they expressed their sorrow. Despite admitting he's only nice to women, his kindness evidently reaches out to those around him.
Interests: Playing guitar, Traveling, Video games, Sports
Backstory: Spent most of his childhood in an orphanage, ran away from there because he hated that place.
He played his guitar he found on the streets to make ends meet.
Currently traveling place to place preforming with Arella.
Tried looking birth parents, but later found out that they murdered when he was just 11 months old.
His parents hid him, while people broke into their house one night and when they resisted, they we're shot.
His father died instantly, but his mother died a few hours later from internal bleeding.
Even though he hardly remembered and knew practically nothing about his parents, he loved them with all his heart.

Hahahaha, thanks for the offers you guys. Anyways, after Kronos, it'll be my turn. I'll just have Chesca passively eying the group when they enter Penny's, and then either Siren or Caroline can come to me on the next round of posts. I'd rather not write the actions of other characters; it's unfair.

Will that be okay? I understand the pace might slow down this way though. But I personally prefer it. Thoughts?

Silly me. It seems I thought too far ahead. Please disregard my previous post.

[MENTION=4031]Neohmi[/MENTION] - That's fine. Yeah, the gang isn't quite in the diner yet but they'll get there in my next post.
[MENTION=3736]midori[/MENTION] - Cool, I'll add you to the character list. :) You'll want to introduce another vehicle though, because the VW seats nine and with these two there will be ten active characters. (I'm not including Inkling's in that count because I don't know what the word on that is.)

Okay they'll probably ride in a old truck or something, but i'll get into more detail when it's my turn to post.

I got all confused and wrote a long post about the diner,
but I erased it and made it shorter, so it could be them in the van,
because I saw that they weren't there yet.

xD;;;
Ugh, I hope my post is alright.

[MENTION=3736]midori[/MENTION] - so would you like to post next or do you want to wait another round? It's really up to you whenever you want to introduce your characters.

ooh more people

I don't mind waiting a round, because I've been busy recently and I will be for the next couple days.

So do we continue our turns

Yeah, it's my turn, but I had to go to class. I'm getting there!

Lol no rush

I'm so sorry guys. Been too damn busy with school work. Will post something in a few. Been gone for a week and the whole Iwaku has changed. Tsk tsk.