Where Do We Go From Here?

Sounds good. Well if I don't hear from Inkling soon she can take one of the seats in the VW. :)

Sounds good. Well if I don't hear from Inkling soon she can take one of the seats in the VW. :)

Okay, so should I wait to post then?

Yep, I have you sixth in the posting order. If I don't hear from Inkling by the time her slot rolls around, I'll bump you up to five and you can post then.

Okay thank you!

Guys, if it's okay with you, can you stop by in a diner where I plan to have Chesca eat breakfast? If not, I don't mind her hitchhiking after eating some bacon. Then, you guys can meet me along the highway.

Just a suggestion. :D

Well we're probably not gonna hear from Inkling so Severus is good to post.

Alright! :D

So, am I in the VW too?

If the people don't respond in a while to we skip them and continue the order

Yup, but it's best to give them a couple of days.

So, instead of Inkling, i'll be poster number five?

Yeah, I talked to Inkling and she's having some health problems so I'm suspending her from the posting order for now.

Also, Neohmi, tell me what you think of this for where the VW gang meets Chesca. There's a diner in Yermo, CA called Penny's and it looks like this:
Pennys2_zps7b0f5b90.png
Pennys_zps89bd1e21.png

I figured she could stop there and the gang would come in and that's where they'd meet her.

I'm interested in this, would it be too late for me to join?

@Ophelia, it's perfect! Would it be illogical for Penny's to be full in the morning? Maybe you guys would be forced to sit with me and spark some conversation? Or I could just overhear you guys talking about going away and I'll go up to you and join? Or one of the gang could flirt with me? Or....bah....