Where Do We Go From Here?

They could know eachother from school

I think we have enough people to begin whenever. Is everyone with submitted characters ready to start? It's fine if you aren't.

Also, I've added a "Vehicles" section to the main post in case we get some more players.
There's only one seat left in the VW bus so should that be filled incoming players will have to provide an additional vehicle to the caravan.

Ok, just waiting to hear from Inkling and we are ready to go.

Hi! Can I reserve the last spot in the VW bus? Still coming up with a character.

---Update: Character Sheet---

Christa Theret 300x300.jpg
Name: Chesca Marlow
Sexuality:
Straight...so far.
Ancestry:
French descent
Appearance: (right)

Personality:
Usually quiet but snippy and frank when she does get to talk, daring, witty, runs away at the first sign of pain (the emotional kind)
Interests:
Beauty (in all sense of the word), Journalism, Food, Alcohol, Cigarettes, Money

Backstory:
Chesca grew up in a household where the family of four usually ate what little leftovers they had in the fridge for dinner. She inherited her wit and frankness from her American father, while her good looks, from her part French mother.

Mr. Marlow had spent his whole life chasing a dream in the publishing industry which put the Marlow's well below the American middle class. He died with his dreams unfulfilled when Chesca was still ten, leaving his widowed wife to fend for his two daughters by herself. Without convincing educational attainment and work experience, Mrs. Marlow willingly slept with different men to make ends meet. As soon as Chesca's big sister, Laurel, was old enough, she ran away with a European and has never contacted the family since.

Chesca's downhill turn in life started when she was 14 and a jock offered to pay fifty bucks to snag her v-card. It didn't take long for her to use every form of vice (except for drugs) to escape from everything. Her once amazing academic credentials plummeted which left her toggling from small paying jobs to another where her bosses often always insulted her.

At twenty, she was a broken woman with no ambition in life except to survive the day and religiously watch the evening new anchored by her idol, Jessica Sojourn. But she had change of perspective when she meets a curious group of young adults traveling nowhere by a VW bus.

Yes, you may! I'll add her to the character list. :)

Oh yeah! I'll join you guys when you visit some town or other....Or will the story begin with all of us already together?

That's up to you! Chesca could be a hitchhiker or she could be somebody one or more of the characters already know. It's whatever you want for her backstory.

Hitchhiker then. I'll figure it out when the story starts. Thanks.

Hey guys, I haven't heard from Inkling yet so I just tweaked the posting order a bit and I'm gonna go ahead and put the IC up soon.

IC's up now! I linked to it on the OP of this thread.

Woot! So excited. Nice intro for your charries Ophelia.

Edit: Can I still join? :(

Name: Siren La Roux
Sexuality: Straight
Ancestry: German, Swedish
Appearance:
Miss-Mosh-girl-sexy-face-cute-angel-beautiful-blonde-amazing_large_zpsea721987.jpg

Personality: Quiet, but smart, funny and sweet. very kind, but has an attitude if needed.
Interests: Art, writing, sleeping, poetry, photography, making friends, texting, showers, reading.
Backstory: Siren is a quiet beauty. She talks when she needs to, and if she's around her friends, she'll talk a lot.
She parties often, but never enough to be embarrassed.
She's calm, focused, and classy.
As far as everyone knows, she's never had a boyfriend, even though many guys like her.
Her family is rich, and she gets anything she wants, but she's not stuck up.
Her mother is too busy to pay attention to her, as is her father,
so they throw money at her.
Her little sister is in boarding school.

Thanks, Neohmi. I can't wait to see how everyone interacts. :D

Severus, if I may ask, what's your plan for Siren? Does she already know the central group or is she going to be a hitchhiker or join the caravan in her own car?

Thanks, Neohmi. I can't wait to see how everyone interacts. :D

Severus, if I may ask, what's your plan for Siren? Does she already know the central group or is she going to be a hitchhiker or join the caravan in her own car?

I was gonna say she knows them, but she can drive her own car if need be. :)