When Worlds Collide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She let out a small, soft chuckle "My name is Seraphine" she told him. She lifted her head back up as they continued walking to the caves. She looked back at Linair to see how he was doing.

"Seraphine? That's a nice name." Sebastian complimented, kicking a stone out of his path as he walked. He yawned a bit, letting his mind wonder. With a remorseful sigh, he decided that he would apologize to Sin whenever she caught up. Even though he didn't fully trust her, she did help out a lot more than he did...

"I'm...not sure, entirely," he answered the male human, Sebastian, but was already moving. "I haven't eaten much...just what that girl gave me..." He walked in silence while the others introduced themselves, doing his best to keep up. He wasn't feeling too horrible, yet, and was able to keep just behind Seraphine.

"I'm fine," he said when he caught Seraphine glancing back at him.

Sh nodded at Linair when he told her he was fine and kept walking. They finally got to the caves and Seraphine stood at the entrance as Linair and Sebastian went in. She figured that, since she was the strongest, she would stay the closest to the opening in case of intruders.

Sebastian blinked a few times, giving his eyes time to adjust to the darkness. He looked around the cave, seeing the floor and walls glistening with humidity despite the cold.
"So, now we wait?" He said to not anyone in particular, before shrugging. "Well, I guess now is as good good a time as any to get better acquainted with each other." He was a bit curious to learn more about the two dragons, though he didn't want to sound too pushy.

Linair followed Seraphine to the caves, and went inside. He lied down almost immediately, his back to a wall as he rested his head down across his front legs. "I guess we wait," he affirmed, his tail curling around his body. He didn't really want to share the horrors of what had been done to him at the dungeons, so he didn't speak up at Sebastian's barely-veiled offer to 'get to know each other'. Instead, he simply sat there, his golden eyes only halfway-opened.

Sin pulls up her dress taking out an array of daggers smirking. Her hair goes white and her scarf falls off her neck. "Guess i should play a little bit." The gaurds catch site of her and begin lauhhing. "Get that little girl!" She smirks as one gaurd goes to tackle her. Sin jumps up and lands on his head stabbing him in the spinal cord a loud scream piercing through the air.

"10 gaurds five knives i can make it work." She goes towards the gaurds and takes off her gloves. "You know its nice being a witch in these times." Her skin becomes a metal like substance. Molding with the knives creating a sharp point at the end. "Lets play then." She jumps up and runs over to the gaurds. They swipe at her but with her enganced speed magic shes much much faster and dodges. Cutting off two of the remaining 9 gaurds heads off she looks towards the others. She them starts slicing. In all it took her about 5 minutes until she was sitting on the corpses. Sin retracts her magic and returns her knives hnder her dress.

She yawns and begins to walk to the caves she pointed the group to.

Seraphine made herself comfortable near the entrance laying so that she could easily look toward the entrance and see the other two as well. Her long tail stretched along the wall of the cave, making a circle from where Linair is laying to herself. When Sebastian mentioned getting to know each other better she nodded "Alright, you first." she said simply.

"Me?" Sebastian said, biting the inside of his cheek. "Not really what I had in mind at first, but... okay." He let out a long sigh and thought for a moment. "Well, I've lived around here my whole life. Sure, I moved around a bit, but I've never exactly left this particular region. The place I live now, I've been living at for... I'd say... Five years? I'm not completely sure, but it's something along those lines." He took his glasses off and wiped them clean, giving a better view of his greenish-blue eyes before putting them back on.
"As far as personality goes..." He said, thinking a moment. "There isn't really a more simple way I can sum it up. I've been told I was helpful, honest, and determined, but I've never really seen it myself. Of course, as you've seen earlier, I also have a few trust issues..." He paused for a moment, before shrugging. "That's it."
It was obvious the boy was hiding something, given that his answer was his way of beating around the bush. He looked away, hoping that no one would question it.

Seraphine looked at the boy curiously for a moment before saying anything "I don't believe that's it" she said to him, "but i won't make you tell anything you don't want to, as i would expect from you" she told him. She let out a little puff of smoke with a sigh. "I have lived in my forest my whole life." she told him. "I'm not really like your usual dragons" she admitted but didn't explain. "I haven't had anyone tell me what i'm like so there isn't really much else for me to tell."

Though he tried not to make it too noticeable, Seb was relieved. It was nice to finally meet someone who wouldn't barge into his personal business, and he was quite thankful. He decided that maybe after a bit of time had passed, he would tell them what he was hiding. He listened to Seraphine with interest, nodding his head a bit, but the fact that no one had a real opinion about her made him wonder.
"You're pretty lonely out here, aren't you?" He asked, hoping that he wasn't being too hypocritical about personal business.

She shifted a little, not really wanting to admit that she was lonely. She gave a small nod "yes, i am" she told him. "There are no other dragons around, and if they come around it's usually to try and take my forest.. and humans they venture in, well..." she tilted her head slightly hoping he would get the hint.

Taking the hint, Sebastian nodded. "Well, I guess that makes two of us... well, somewhat." He said. Of course, he was a bit lonely, which would only be expected from someone as antisocial as him, but he has at least spent enough time around people to have opinions forged about him. He couldn't even imagine being completely isolated from anyone. "Well... Sorry to hear that..." He said softly.

She looked toward the cave entrance "it's not that bad" she told him, although it wasn't really true. Even though it was a human and an injured dragon that didn't say much, she was happy to have company. She put her head down over her front legs and closed her eyes, she wasn't sleeping but she didn't want to talk about her loneliness anymore.

Even though she said otherwise, Sebastian knew that being alone bothered her greatly, but he didn't inquire any further. He knew what being alone was like all too well, and how heavily it can weigh on one's heart. With a sigh, he leaned against the damp cave wall and stared out at the entrance, taking it upon himself to keep watch for the time being.

Linair glanced around at the other two as they spoke about themselves, his eyes half-shut. As Serephine talked about how she got lonely, he opened his eyes wider and listened intently. A couple seconds after she finished, he said softly, "You're the only dragon I've ever talked to, besides my parents..."

Sin comes up to the cave entrance sporting a large grin. "Im hooooommmmeeee." She smirks as she looks at the figures laying down. "So hows the cave? Oh oh wait wonderful beautiful?" She miraculously has no bruises or cuts what so ever. As she sits down on the cave she checks for her scarf and to her appeal it is.

(i am so sorry guys, i didn't get an alert that there were replies and just checked.)

Seraphine lifted her head at Liniars comment then looked over to the opening of the cave as Sin entered "Hello Sin". she greeted the girl and watched as she walked in and sat on the ground. "are the guards out of my forest now?" she asked. She didn't like the idea that there were guards in her forest and would be very thankful if sin had taken care of them, she would have done it herself had she been alone but Liniar was injured and Sebastian was just a human so she felt the need to keep them from being killed.

"Yup all taken care of...." She sits deep in thought looking at tge ground. She wiggles her toes and looks at her feet. Little pebbles are stuck in her heels as are thorns and such. She begins pulling them all out little beads of blood escaping from her feet. She then puts her feet back down and puts her arms under her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.