When Worlds Collide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linair narrowed his eyes at the new human, but as she told the other human and dragon to back off and placed food near him, he decided that she wasn't nearly as horrible as the other humans he had met. The food wasn't the best for dragons, but it was better than what his last meal had consisted of.

Watching the humans warily, he opened his mouth and ate some of the food. At this point, he would have eaten anything, and was looking particularly emaciated that day, most of his ribs sticking out of his sides.

As the girl who had given him food sat down, he moved a bit away from her, still not trusting her completely.

"Dont worry i was hurt in the dungeons to just not as a dragon." She smiles warmly at the dragon her light pink hair sticking to her face. "Anyways if i was bad why would i give ya food." She lays down and stares at the skye smiling. "How is the sky? Is it beautiful to where you are breathless or is it just a blank space." She laughs to herself "sorry not alot of people or anything for that fact will talk or accept anything from me nowadays."

She fixes her scarf making sure not to show her neck. She grabs a pile of snow in her hands watching it slowly melt.

She watched the new human as she talked. She quickly became bored with the fact that there was a strange dragon and humans in her forest. She wouldn't mind helping the wounded dragon but the humans could go. The girl seemed too comfortable and the boy she had dragged along was afraid. She was rather nice for a dragon, but it didn't mean she wanted humans or anything else around.. they never cared for dragons.

Where the hell did she come from...? Sebastian thought when the girl suddenly ran to the injured dragon's defense. He backed up a bit when the female dragon turned to him, demanding an explanation.
"I've never seen her before." He said quickly, then calmed down when the girl agreed.
He looked over the other dragon's injuries, compassion swelling within his chest. He knew all too well about the war between humans and dragons, but to capture an innocent dragon, lock it away, and torture it half to death? Even in his young life, Seb had similar experiences, and despised the idea of anyone else having to endure such pain.
"Those wounds are pretty bad..." He said to the dragon next to him, growing a bit more brave, but still cautious. "I think we should help him."

She looked down at him and nodded her head once in agreement. she was slightly surprised he spoke up. "i agree." she stepped closer to the injured dragon, she had ignored the girls questions about the sky and walked up beside her looking at the dragon. "Will you allow us to help you?" she asked him respectfully. There was no way she would just walk up and begin trying to help, it was disrespectful without permission and could make a wounded dragon become defensive.

When the female dragon approached him, Linair crouched in a defensive position, keeping low to the ground. He didn't trust her almost as much as he didn't trust the humans, knowing how territorial they could be. Still, he relaxed a bit when she asked if he would let them help him. Nodding in agreement, he settled down on the snowy ground, his breath puffing in front of his mouth.

Glancing at the humans, he shirked away from the female, not liking how she acted like they were friends. Humans were dangerous, they hurt him too terribly for him to ever forget that. Shifting around, a pool of blood now formed at his feet, he growled lowly, "I don't...want any of the humans to touch me...

She stood there calmly as he crouched defensively knowing it was because he is injured. When he agreed to be helped she walked closer, noticing the blood beneath him looked at him apologetically before saying "I'm going to need to close your wounds if you are ever going to get your strength back, you're bleeding and it doesn't look to me like you're healing."

She looked back at the dragon and sighed. "See ya later person and dragons. Ever need anything you can find me maybe.. and see ya later dragon who is hurt. Your lucky uou didnt die." She mumbled the last sentence and scurried up a tree. "We shall meet again." Her stomach growled and she blushed a tiny bit. "Or let me eat for a minute." She sat on the branch and munched on more bread.

she watched as the girl went up into a tree and was saying goodbye before sitting down to eat. "strange human" she said softly and returned her attention to the dragon bleeding on the ground.

Seb glanced curiously at the girl as she quickly scurried up a tree, leaving him to wonder how she would be able to do that...
He backed away from the injured dragon. Not because he was afraid, but because he respected his wishes to keep distance between them. With a sigh, he looked up at the female dragon.
"I'll stay right here. If there's any way I can help, just let me know." He said, nearly every ounce of fear faded from his voice.

"Hey Im not deaf ya know!" She mumbles a train of colorful words under her breath eating the bread. She looks at her arms which [sorry for not explaining] are covered in striped fingerless gloves and sighs. "God i hate myself and my race and everything." She hangs upside-down from the tree her dress licked under hed knees so it wouldnt drop. I mean she does have an arsenal of weapons on her thighs.

When the female dragon told him that his wounds needed to be closed, Linair nodded, and lied down. He turned so his stomach was exposed, but was still wary about the other dragon, and was ready to leap at her should she try to hurt him. Glancing up at the girl in the tree, who was hanging upside down and mumbling to herself, he said lowly, "I've a wound beneath my left wing...It's...pretty bad..." He lifted his wing, showing her the gash that had reopened when he flew all the way to the forest.

She lowered her head toward the dragon's wounds to get a better look. "This is going to hurt" she told him in a gentle tone "but i need to burn it closed.." She paused for a moment "i promise you i am not trying to injure you further, it is just what needs to be done." It was the best she could do considering you cant stitch a dragon and he really needed to stop bleeding and heal if he didn't want to die, and she didn't want him dying in her forest. The thought may seem a little harsh but she has been alone for a long time and wasn't happy about her company possibly being a dead dragon that she would have to move and probably burn anyway.

"Hey dragon i know an herb that can probably heal him right up." Shes still upside-down looking at the dragon with a smirk. "I mean if he can trust me of course its allllll up to him." She hums after talking gently seinging back and forth. "Hmmmmmm what kinda cheese should i have oh oh and jerky. Lord im glad people dont mind their stalls." She begins mumbling to herself once again.

Linair took into consideration both options. While the herb might help more than just burning the wound, he was worried that the human might still try to hurt him, and thus said, "J-just...just burn it..." He tensed up, expecting the horrible pain that would come from the burn.

"I... wouldn't suggest it." Sebastian piped up. "I mean, not only does it hurt terribly, but it could still leave the wound open to god knows what kind of bacteria and infections it can catch, which will only make things more complicated." He stuffed his numb hands into his pockets to protect them from the chilling air. "I've had it done to me before..."

"Hm trust issues huh ok..." she takes out a leather bound book and writes something in it. She looks towards the two dragons sighing. "Cant anyone listen just once you wouldve saved soooooo much trouble." She sighs and looks at them again. "So whats your namessss?"

Seraphine looked to the girl as she spoke and thought for a moment about what the boy had said. She looked down at the injured dragon "He is right.. " she told him, although not wanting to say those words in the first place. "The burning will close the wound" she corrected "but if there is any infection it will get trapped and make it worse, then it will need to be opened back up anyway, unless you want the infection to spread." She let out a small sigh before continuing "i believe it would be in your best interest to let the girl help you" she told him, then looked at the girl "and if the girl lies and hurts you more, i will kill her" the tone she used as she said she would kill the girl was more than threatening, it was a promise and she would more than gladly follow through with it.

Reactions: Quinn Ryan
Linair listened to the humans and the other dragon, a solemn expression on his face. He didn't trust the girl in the slightest, even if she claimed to be from the same dungeons he had fled from or had given him food. Still, he had to admit that her method of treatment for his wound sounded better than burning it closed.

Letting out a heavy sigh, he finally said, "Fine. Do what you must." Then, he bared his fangs and said to the girl, "If you try to harm me, you won't have to worry about her," he said as he tossed his head to the other dragon. "I'll kill you myself."

"Good! Okay lets get this started. Firdt it will sting a bit." She rumages through her bag for about 3 or 4 minutes. "Got it!" She takes out a green substance. "Im sorry if this stings but i dont want you to get hurt or die." She walks over to the dragon and sits. She slowly applies the mass like substance onto his stomach wound covering the whole thing from view. "Show me where the other wounds are?"

Status
Not open for further replies.