When Worlds Collide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linair gazed at the girl warily as she approached him, his eyes filled with a reproachful, dangerous light. As she applied the medicine onto his stomach wound, he growled, the sting enough to cause him worry. Had he not been too weak to, he would have bitten the girl's head off.

Still, the pain didn't last long, and when she told him to show her his other wounds, he lifted his wing again, showing her the wound that was spilling blood into his dark scales.

"Lord okay um let me get a towel i have to clean this a bit before i actually fix it." She took a towel out of her suprisingly small handbag and dabbed it onto the wound picking up most of the blood. "Im sorry if i hurt you but id rather not see anymore death." She slowly applies more of the herb to the wound completely covering that one as well. "Ok do you have a name by any chance?"

She watched the girl as she applied the green.. whatever it was.. to the injured dragon. The herb smelled funny to her and she snorted out smoke a couple times but didn't let it get into the other dragons wounds.

Linair watched as the girl wiped most of the blood away, making sure that he didn't see a flash of steel in her hands. Then, he tensed as more of the medicine was put on him, making a pained noise as it stung. When she asked for his name, he growled, "Linair. After my father..."

"Wonderful name for a dragon. Ok dont move got it." She begins mumbling some words under her breath. She places her hands on the dragon and mumnles something else. "Alright!" She gently takes the herb off smiling at her work. Instead of two open wounds two scars are left in their place.

"That's it?" Sebastian asked, studying the scars that had once been open wounds, though he still remembered to keep well away from the injured dragon. He had expected something like this to last at least a few more hours, instead of just a few minutes. Whatever was in that strange-smelling mixture the girl had, it worked wonders on dangerously fatal wounds. She had mentioned something of being trapped in the same dungeon the dragon had been in and he wondered.... why was she thrown in prison?
He shook the thought away. Right now, more important matters were at hand. He looked back at the once-injured dragon, or Linair, as he had made himself known.
"Can you walk?" He asked.

She smiled and got up after patting the dragon. "It wont hurt as much anymore so you will probably be able to fly in 1 to 2 days." She pats her dress down and makes sure her gloves are all the way up. "You guys should get going though gaurds will probably be here soon. Oh and my names sin."

Linair too was surprised by the swiftness at which the wound healed, and gazed at the two wounds in surprise. There was hardly any pain left now, aside from that in his stomach and the small, minor cuts he had. At the male human's words, he answered, "Yes...but I'm not sure how far..." He got to his feet, stretching out his wings as much as he could without hurting himself.

Sin looks at the dragon in awe before slowly going towards him. "Wow your scales are breath taking." She circles around him partially in awe partially looking for any other serious wounds. To be honest the moss only cleans the wound. Its the magic she uses that clears the wound up and turns it into a scar.

"All right, we need to get him out of the cold. Same for all of us." Sebastian said, balling his hands up into fists while keeping them stuffed in the pockets of his thin coat. In the back of his mind, he cursed himself for being so ill-prepared for his travels... much less the series of events that unexpectedly turned up.
He looked at the female dragon, his previous fear now completely forgotten. "Do you know of any place we can take him?" He asked hopefully.

The girl looked up at the human boy. "Wow your cold lord im not even letting off a shiver and im in a white dress." She looks at the dragon and sighs. "I know a place if you follow me."

"Wait..." Seb said quickly, still very hesitant, then turning back to the female dragon. "I'm not really sure about this. She's a strange one for sure. Yeah, she did heal Linair up, but I still don't think it would be wise to trust her outright just yet. I mean, I know that I still have yet to earn any trust, but still..." He said, quickly glancing back at the girl.

"Oh ok whatever that makes me feel special thanks alot bitch tits." She scurries up a tree and sits there. "I feel sooooo loved now thanks alot. I just healed one of tou from pot- run go anywhere just run now." Now serious her eyes glinting red she jumps off her tree.

Linair watched as the two humans immediately offended one another and caused the girl to go up a tree. Letting out a heavy sigh, he said, "She did heal my wounds...which is a lot more than you have done. Right now, I think she is more trustworthy out of the two of you..." He glanced up at the girl, who had called herself Sin. "Where do you suggest we go...?" he asked, still wary of her but deciding that her hiding place would be better than none.

"Um go 70 clicks west than turn and go another 20 there is a system of caves there now go." She looks at the gaurds slowly coming up to their current position. "I have some things i need to do but ill catch ip later now please leave for the caves."

Seb noticed the guards slowly approaching them in the distance, and he wondered if this had something to do with Sin escaping from the dungeon.
Well, shit... now we have no choice... He thought with a sigh. He knew Linair was right, she had done a lot more than he had, but it was still no excuse in his mind. He had major trust issues, that part was certain.
"All right, fine..." He said, walking ahead. He had a pretty good idea of where she meant, so that was comforting to say in the least. He looked at Linair.
"Are you sure you're going to be all right?" He asked.

Seraphine listened to the three of them talk as she thought of where they might all go. When sin mentioned the caves she knew exactly what she was talking about, considering this was her territory she knew the surrounding area well. "Those caves are large and could hide us easily, thank you Sin, i wouldn't have thought of going there." She had never thanked a human before but sin really seemed to be trying to help so she was trustworthy enough for that at least. She looked to Linair "It's not too far but with you being as weak as you are it may be difficult, if you need help tell me." she told him, her tone serious and kind. Hearing the guards approaching she looked between the boy and dragon "Come, we need to go now. i believe sin will be fine" she nodded once at sin then nudged the boy with her tail so he would walk infront of her, and they began on their way to the caves.

Stumbling a bit from the tail nudge, Sebastian finally complied, walking ahead of the two and looking out closely for any danger. He began to have second thoughts about Sin's intentions. Maybe she really was trying to help? Ever since he was a child, young and abused, he had had trust issues with nearly everyone he met, dragons and humans alike. He learned at a very young age that no one could be trusted, not even the ones closest to your heart...
"Look, I apologize for my behavior." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "I've had problems with trust ever since I was a child, and every now and then it still causes me to be a bit close-minded at times."

She lowered her head next to the boy so she wouldn't need to talk loudly "There is no need for you to apologize, we all have trust issues, some just more than others." she told him "What is your name?" she asked him suddenly "if i'm going to be stuck in a cave with you for a while i'd would prefer to not have to refer to you as boy."

"Oh, sorry." Seb replied suddenly, giving a nervous chuckle. "My name is Sebastian Vannors. I'd offer you a handshake, but..." He shrugged, then scoffed at his own poor attempt at humor. "What about you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.