When Worlds Collide; A Multi-Fandom Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
---Ylisse---

Chrom smiles, looking to Katniss* "The Hero-King? that would be the original king, The one that founded What is Modern-day Ylisse, but back when he was king it was named Altea, If memory serves me properly. His name was Marth. No, unless that Fighter there is in fact from the past, I think we can say for certain that he isn't the original Marth. but Precicely who is he? I'm not sure. Marth Ruled much like my sister, unfailingly Kind, lived for the people, by the people. He was the first I can remember that fought with others to protect the people of his country. My sister Strived to take the positives from him and improve her leadership. Our Father got into a war with our Neighbors in Plegia, those that are threatening to go to war with Ylisse today. They Resent Ylisse for the thorough smashing they were given in that war, and despite My Sister's Best efforts, they couldn't see how much better things are. Things are much more peaceful now, but they Still threaten to go to war. I'm not so sure how well I can keep up Emmeryn's legacy, but I am doing everything in my power. Khan Basillio and Khan Flavia of Regna Ferox are allies. You see, the Feroxi Government is ruled by 2 Khans, and every couple of years, a fight to the death is held with Champions the Khans Choose. the one that survives, is the Khan that takes supreme rule of Regna Ferox, a Government structure I don't really agree with, but it works well enough for them." he smiles.

(No I am not stealing Khan's name, Khan is their real title in Fire Emblem Awakening.)

http:// img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120322121403/fireemblem/images/thumb/6/64/BasilioPortrait.jpg/185px-BasilioPortrait .jpg (Khan Basillio)
http:// img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130202182651/fireemblem/images/3/34/Flavia_Official_Art .jpg (Khan Flavia)

- Ylisse -
That was a lot to take in, but Katniss slowly nodded. "Wow." Unsure of what else there wasto be said, she turned her attention back to the ring.

---Ylisse---

Chrom nods and also looks back*

-Storybrooke-

Frank crouched down next to Serority. "Hey. What's your name?" It'd been a while since he talked to a child, but he knew what to say. At least, he hoped he did. He knew, if she trusted them, then she'd calm down.

- Storybrooke -
Serority glanced at Frank, still trying to calm down. It took a minute for her to gather her bearings and respond. Though, her voice still shook. "I.. I'm Serority. Who're you?"

-Storybrooke-

"I'm Frank." He smiled slightly. "Don't worry, Serority. We're going to protect you." His tone had changed; his usual gruff, angry demeanor was replaced with a kinder, gentler one.

Serority, who had gotten the hiccups from all her crying, did her best to return the smile. She was hesitant to believe Frank, nice as he seemed. "How do i know I can trust you?" She asked quietly, still scared.

-Storybrooke-

"You'll have to put your faith in us." He looked into her eyes. His own were filled with a kind of sadness. She reminded him of Lisa. "I promise. As long as we're here, it'll all be okay."

"Pinky promise?" She held out her hand, uncertainty in her deep blue green eyes.

-Storybrooke-

Frank smiled, and wrapped his pinky around hers. "Pinky promise."

Last edited by a moderator:
- Storybrooke -
Serority smiled back, a little more confident. "Thank you all for saving me.."

- Yilsse -

The Doctor frowned and rubbed his chin before looking back at Chrom, "Then why would a woman disguise herself as this hero-king?" He asked, loud enough for Lucina to hear.

---Ylisse---

Chrom looks at him incredulously* "What? Imitation Marth is a guy..."

Marth loses focus in his fight with Nina, looking over at the Doctor, trying to piece together whether he actually found out or is trying to get 'him'self to reveal something.

- Gotham City -

"Scans indicate that Dalek technology is superior but still is compatible with your technology." The Supreme Dakek stated, "Our technology and tactics combined will make us the supreme beings of the multiverse." It said, referring to both Daleks and Sith.

- Storybrooke -

Janeway smiled at Serority, "You can trust us to keep you safe." She said, "My name is Kathryn, by the way."

Dylan merely nodded towards Serority.

- Yilsse -

The Doctor laughed at first before realizing Chrom wasn't joking, "Wait, you thought she was a man the entire time?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

-Storybrooke-
Serority gave a small nod. "Pleasure to meet you," she replied quietly, giving a small smile to the woman. There was something bothering her. "Do.. Do you know where we are, or what those things were..?" Or how we got here?

---Ylisse---

Chrom nods, and then rubs the back of his head in a little Embarassment* "Yeah, I guess. and I guess part of me still does. ^^; "

Marth Looks at the Doctor. "You are out of your mind." *refocusing on the fight, Barons Sword behind 'him' *

- Yilsse -

"Oh, please," The Doctor huffed, giving Lucina a mocking look. "In all of my years of traveling throughout time and space, I have seen women who know how to disguise themselves as men so much better than you." He chuckled.

-Gotham City-

Jakar tilted his head. He didn't like being told he was inferior, in any way, but the Dalek was probably right. He smiled. "We shall work together, then. My enemies are yours, and yours, are mine."

---Ylisse---

Marth Chuckles, Looking at Chrom, trying to see if he is convinced, chuckling at his confused look and refocuses on the fight.

(Feel Free to smash his mask Nina. ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.