When Worlds Collide; A Multi-Fandom Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Ylisse-

"This fucking place... I dunno if it's even real. Magic? I could be dreamin'."

---Ylisse---

Marth ducks and charges quickly foreward, changing grips on the P.F., Striking Nina In the Gut hard with the ornate, though mostly flat, pommel, narrowly avoiding the chain*

- Yilsse -

The Doctor watched the fight with a frown. "To me, magic is just another form of science." He stated, crossing his arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
---Ylisse---

Robin Chuckles* "Magic is real my friend. I am a mage myself." *he glances at the Doctor, Figuring he is going to try and explain why its not magic*

-Ylisse-

"I can see that. I just don't want to believe it." In all honesty, the mages terrified him, and he actually flinched away from Robin after he revealed he was a mage.

-Ylisse-
Katniss smiled at Chrom, and started to look through the section. It was obvious she was taking in every detail. There was so many to choose from... Eventually, however, she picked up a sleek black bow, and tested it, before deciding that was what she wanted. "May I have this one?"

Nina slaps the chain on the ground using the sparks to light her entire body.

- Yilsse -

The Doctor watched the fight with a frown. "To me, magic is just another form of magic." He stated, crossing his arms.
lol I think you mean Science. :P)

---Ylisse---

Marth Watches, holding Parallel Falchion in a defensive position*

Chrom Smiles and nods, paying the Shopowner, and making sure she is happy. "anything you would like My friend."

Robin Chuckles* You don't need to be scared Sir. It's just how we live."

Nina shifts away taking a deep breath lesening the flames. She clears her throat. "My apologises."

-Ylisse-
CV kinda watches everything in silence. He is really unsure of what to do and he barely knows anyone.

---Ylisse---

Marth smiles, and lunges again. "No holding back, my friend."

- Yilsse -

The Doctor nodded and shrugged, "Everyone has their own opinion of things." He stated.

---Ylisse---

Robin nods* I would be interested in your take on our magic sometime when you have a chance. As in how it works, that sort of thing."

- Ylisse -
Katniss smiled. "Thank you, its really nice of you." She followed, slinging the bow over her shoulder.

---Ylisse---

Chrom nods, walking back out with her, seeing the two Sparring* "I wonder who exactly that is, taking the name of the Hero-King..." Walks back over to the Doctor With Katniss*

- Ylisse -
Katniss tilted her head. "The hero-king? Who's that?" she asked curiously.

-Ylisse-

Barren muttered one more thing about the drinks before resuming watching the fight.

- Storybrooke -
Serority still clung tightly to Janeway, still trying to stop crying. She just didn't know what to do with herself. She Sniffles, and no longer bothered to look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.