What's the worst movie ever made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot watch the new TMNT... I just can't. I grew up when the show first came out. I went to see the original movie with my best friends in middle school and I loved it. The new versions of the cartoon and the movie feel like a betrayal of what I knew. April was not a teenage girl, she was an adult reporter! Making her a teenage girl to add some possibility of a romance angle to lure in a female demographic disgusts me.(At least that's what it seems like they're doing to me.) I'll stick with the original version, even if the second movie did have Vanilla Ice in it....
You do realize the old cartoon was meant only to sell toys and nothing but? It was a giant commercial without any real soul, and I say that as fan myself. The other itereations tried to be truer to the actual comics, in wich the Shredder got his fucking head cut off. The actual turtle comics were made by Mirage Comics and is nothing like the old cartoon, in that it had blood and violence, or the movies, in that it wasn't all about the hilarius street culture of the early 90 late 80's

These were the original turtles; No real distinction in color, apperences or gear aside from weapons;

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_1_variant_2011.jpg

The movies were co-opted with archie comics, the very 90's publishers company who also got a hold of Sonic. They weren't half bad, using the old cartoon as base for something slightly more adult, and used helped give a little more depth to the rather bland writing XD.

The New TMNT is pretty bad. But, if you liked the old cartoon, its actually as close as you can possibly get to it. Its just as vapid, childpandering cowabunga tripe as the old series was. I got hit so hard by the nostalgia I forgot to critizise it untill after it wore off. Then I realized I spend money on crap. Again.

In short, take of your damn Nostalgia glasses.

Last edited by a moderator:
UWE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<shakesfist>

1. Avatar the Last Airbender movie
  2. The Lon King 2
  3. Into the Woods
  4. The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies
  5. Hero
  6. Rover Dangerfield
  7. All of the sequels to The Land Before Time
  8. A Christmas Carol
  9. The Little Mermaid
  10. Back in the Barnyard
  11. Final Destination (que dumb ways to die song)
  12. Titanic 2
  13. Last bash that I am sure that many will call blasphemy, every Romeo & Juliet film ever made that was made into a serious thing.

I didn't say anything was wrong with it. :P I said it was adorable!

It was a pretty sweet movie, I aint scurred to admit it lady. It also has some of the best disney music.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I think logic missunderstood me. It's not fuck you little mermaid. it is Fuck you logic for not liking what i like.

:D I'm petty.

Reactions: Kairia
I need to watch Eragorn again.
Last time I saw it I was too little to notice anything wrong with it.

The absolute worst movie i have ever seen is called Rubber... for those who have never heard of it.. it is about a tire.. just a random tire that rolls around and kills people, doesn't do anything special.. it rolls up to someone, they die, and it rolls away... just.. why? i didn't finish the movie so i don't know if the tire gets stopped or whatever, but it was just horrible and boring.

Reactions: Kairia
I need to watch Eragorn again.
Last time I saw it I was too little to notice anything wrong with it.

Eragon was awful. Especially since when young me saw it, she had just read the book and was genuinely excited.

Eragon was awful. Especially since when young me saw it, she had just read the book and was genuinely excited.
I never read the book though.
So when I watched it I did so with a "Cool! Dragons!" perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.