What's the worst movie ever made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Into the woods. It looked so good but i wouldnt watch that again if you paid me.

Snow White and the Huntsman.

Watched half of it at a hotel a while ago, then the Everything Wrong With X series on YouTube. The fact that Hemsworth is in it (and looking damn good) makes the verdict slightly less cruel than I first intended.

• Thank You
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Since Eragon, Divergent and that one movie the AtLAB fandom never talks about has already been mentioned...
I cannot agree on Divergent. I think they could have used a better actress to play Tris, but I liked the movie. Eragon was one that didn't effect me since I didn't read the book, which is probably why I liked Divergent. I saw the movie first and then started with the books.

I cannot agree on Divergent. I think they could have used a better actress to play Tris, but I liked the movie. Eragon was one that didn't effect me since I didn't read the book, which is probably why I liked Divergent. I saw the movie first and then started with the books.
Hm, I never read the book, so I can't judge how accurate it is. It was just very, very cliche. I usually rate movies by how often I can guess the outcome, and if the movie just follows the stereotypes, it gets boring pretty quickly.

Still need to read the books, though.

Thankskilling.

In the the best, worst way ever.

My eight year old loves Sharknado two.....she forced me to watch it with her twice. No accounting for taste, she inherited from her father.

My eight year old loves Sharknado two.....she forced me to watch it with her twice. No accounting for taste, she inherited from her father.

its glorious

so few movies tell you straight up what to expect and still surprise you with its brilliance

two thumbs up

and other two puns

exodus sucked??

so i guess it wasnt a liveaction version of prince of egypt

Noah and Exodus. HOly shit hollywood what is wrong with you?
My coworker told me about Noah the other day. I just kinda sat there with the the strangest 'da fuq' face on the entire time.

It's an amazing exercise in "Christian Right Movie making"

Take a movie set most likely in Arabic Middle east, Make the good guy played of the whitest of people. Make him, Noah, a generic depth of a paper hero. Then take any semblemce of symbolism and shaft if with a giant metal dick, becouse it's not like your basing it of material that is supposed to be full of symbolism and vagueness for the sake of a GODS INTERVENTION. Oh, and make the other super important part of the story, a white person to. Roll it all into a way to long, way to poorly acted mess of a movie, bake at 200 degrees of bad CGI and voila.

You got NOAH.

Reactions: Esthalia
I've never seen it, but I was just recently reminded about the movie "Ishtar"... very, very bad film. Don't know if it's worse than Battlefield Earth, though.

Guys, I think you're forgetting a movie
moulin_rouge_ver6.jpg

There were only a few parts that were good. Other than that, it was like you were fucked up on something until the second half.

I've never watched Moulin Rouge. I just wanted to tell you I love your siggy. <3

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Hehe~ Ichabod is just amazing <3
Also, thank you :3

Yes. Yes he is. :)

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Status
Not open for further replies.