• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

QUEENIE

Moon Child
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
house-exterior.jpg

What's the Password?

What's the Password? (OOC - NOT SIGN UP)
royal-divider.png
A boarding house in the small town of Pine Valley holds eight uniquely gifted individuals. Orphaned since a child, Magdalene Anderson has finally been transferred into the boarding house to stay until her eighteenth birthday arrives. While inside, Magdalene becomes acquainted with seven desirable and unpleasant individuals that prove to be vital to her survival in the boarding house. For things aren't what they seem. Magdalene comes into her gift: the ability to see and communicate with the dead, when the other seven learn of this it becomes clear that each of the teens have an ability unlike the other, and Magdalene's might just help them escape this horrible nightmare.

royal-divider.png

I will be playing as Magdalene, but the other seven spots are open along with the den mother.

Let me explain the significance of the den mother! The den mother is crazy, well kind of. She practices dark magic and is using the eight. Little to the eight's knowledge she knows about their abilities and is in fact siphoning them in order to achieve eternal youth. The reason a spot opened up in the boarding house was because the den mother killed the old resident in order to cover her own ass, especially since the kid caught on to her practices. Also, the reason the eight will need to escape is because the den mother is slowly killing them as she siphons their mana away from them, but it isn't till Magdalene sees and communicates with her first ghost that the children know.

Now let me explain the significance of the other seven. EACH resident has a unique ability: [BCOLOR=#339966]The ability to create illusions[/BCOLOR], telepathy,[BCOLOR=#339966] the ability to slow time,[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#339966]the ability to duplicate anything[/BCOLOR], [BCOLOR=#339966]the ability to phase through objects[/BCOLOR], [BCOLOR=#339966]precognition [/BCOLOR], and the ability to be a human voodoo doll. Each ability will prove vital in order to escape the boarding house without fear of the den mother's return into the eight's lives. Also to note the power will be highlighted in a color when it has been taken AND abilities can't be used all the time, it does drain the character's a lot, but of course all but, Precognition and Magdalene's gift, can be used on command - this meaning that if someone asks to demonstrate your gift (after the start learning about each other) that only those two powers can't.

To explain the title to you would be horrible thing lol, but it has something to do with the den mother and it will be important to know the password when things begin going south. Hint: Ghost won't be so friendly towards others eventually. If you are playing the den mother PM, this is important to do because I will need to talk with you since you will be helping to drive the plot a lot! And of course you get to know the purpose of the password, and come up with it cause I am lame at those.

Yes, this is a thriller/horror/mystery/supernatural roleplay. No the kids do not attend school as a major part of the roleplay, but they will go. Though the story starts out during winter break!

The age group is between 14-18 (Freshman to Senior)

The rooms will be assigned. Two in each. Also genders do not need to be even as this isn't centered towards romance, though if you want you guys can have romantic interest in each other. However, if the girls out weigh the boys I would like the ratio to look like [BCOLOR=#ff00ff]6[/BCOLOR] : [BCOLOR=#0000ff]2 [/BCOLOR]or vice versa. I do allow LGBTQ+ in my roleplay!

Also please note that I do not wish for you to join if you are going to drop! Make sure you have room for this because this is my favorite plot I have come up with. Thank you for understanding!

Okay and on the last note - there is a two character limit, however one is allowed to start with until it is clear we are no longer achieving more players.

OH! Okay this is the last note - feel free to inquire about anything to help your understanding!

royal-divider.png

RULES:
  1. ALL Iwaku rules are applied!
  2. My Co-GM is @Misguided†Ghost . What we say goes. If we tell you to stop something, stop it. If we tell you that something doesn't look right with your character, fix it (normally we won't do this), and if you do something in the IC that is not okay, you will be warned (3 strikes and you're out)
  3. Be kind to one another. Drama is allowed in the IC, but NOT the OOC!
  4. Talk. I encourage this. Discuss characters and scenes.
  5. If you have a idea that could eventually change the course of the plot, pitch it don't just do it. I want to see if it will fit in at that point in the roleplay. If you understand this rule the first password is: hocus pocus.
  6. Please flesh out characters.
  7. Do not sign up to drop later on. This is a small roleplay and it is crucial that you stay, but if you really need to go than I will kill your character and you are free of your chains.
  8. There will be a curfew of ten o'clock for the residents, you will find that they will need to break this often!
  9. No smut in this. If you want it, take it to a PM.
  10. No God-Modding!
  11. Reservations will only be held for a maximum of a week. That is plenty of time for you to create a character, however, if RL is complicating that inform me or Misguided. You will get another week to create your character, but that is only done once. If you understand this rule the password is: the grandfather clock holds the answer
royal-divider.png
CAST LIST
Magdalene Anderson - Played by @Deathly☠Chaos
Resident 1 - Played by @Misguided†Ghost
Resident 2 - Played by @X PRINCE JUSTIN X
Resident 3 - Played by @Mundane Monster
Resident 4 - Played by Lulu
Resident 5 - Played by @kuukakulily
Resident 6 - played by sinister
Resident 7 - Played by Deathly (this is I need it done today so I can start and to accommodate other players wants)
Den Mother - Played by @Pasi

CHARACTER SHEET

{Realistic Picture Here}
GENERAL STATISTICS
Name:
Nickname:
Allergies (if any):
Gift:

APPEARANCE
Height:
Weight:
Body build:
Weak spot (if any physical one):
Piercings:
Tattoos:
Scars:
Birthmarks:
Health Ailments (besides allergies):

PERSONALITY

HISTORY

PERSONAL AWARENESS
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Hopes/desires:

FAMILY STATISTICS (You will explain why you are orphaned)
Mother and Father:
Siblings (if any):

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Frenemies:
Neutral:
Crush:

FAVORITES
Food:
Candy:
Show:
Hobby:
Song:

OTHER
Password:
Any pet your character has (1 is allowed):

Last edited:
screen_shot_2015-02-20_at_11.48.59.png

~GENERAL STATISTICS~
Name
Rosalie Ann Keller

Nickname
Rose

Birth date
July 21

Allergies
Peanuts
Chocolate

Gender you identify as
Female

Gift
Telepathy

careers-beauty-careers-2013-02-zoella-00.jpg

~APPEARANCE~
Height
5'2"

Weight
129 lbs

Body build
Slim

Weak spot
History

Piercings
Earrings
product-hugerect-449571-169254-1423071030-3f92cfbdab3d38d2b7dae9dae4999a6e.jpg

Tattoos
Tattoo 1
Female-Tattoo-1.jpg
Tattoo 2
the-sound-of-music.jpg
Tattoo 3
6782ceebc7ef5d305c0622482aae7b3e.jpg

Scars
None

Birthmarks
None

Health Ailments
Depression
Anxiety

latest

~PERSONALITY~
||
Caring||Nice||Friendly||Emotional||Faithful||Loyal||Hopeless Romantic||

tumblr_inline_na6pxo1Q6R1r9whwz.gif

~HISTORY~
Not much is know about Rosalie's history. She refuses to say more than that her parents were killed in a car accident when she was 5. Being an only child this left Rosalie by herself. She went to different orphanages until finally being found by Magdalene Anderson. All Rosalie will tell is that she was moved from orphanage to orphanage was because of her power.

e1003feaa2be293f01715503fbcc25ef.jpg

~PERSONAL AWARENESS~
Strengths
Good Listener - You need someone to listen to you vent your problems without being judged, then Rosalie is who you should go to. She won't judge for anything you tell her even if it's horrible.
Loyal - Rosalie is one of the most loyal people you will come to know, that is if she trusts you and considers you a friend. If so she will never turn her back on you.

Weaknesses
Impatient - Rosalie hates waiting, you make her wait to long and she'll be very angry.
Emotional - Without meaning to Rosalie can tend to be very emotional.

Fears
Heights

Hopes/desires
Become a teacher

zoella-main.jpg

~FAMILY STATISTICS~
Mother and Father
Jane Keller (Deceased) and Kevin Keller (Deceased)

Siblings (if any)
None

giphy.gif

~RELATIONSHIPS~
Friends
Open

Frenemies
Open

Neutral
Open

Crush
Open

tumblr_mmbkm09FrN1s71vpzo1_r1_500.gif

~FAVORITES~
Food
Watermelon

Candy
Sour Patch Kids

Show
Supernatural

Hobby
Reading
Singing

Song
Victorious - Panic at the Disco

tumblr_mluuagPHWQ1s2zr1no1_250.gif

~OTHER~
Password
Hocus Pocus, the grandfather clock holds the answer.

Any pet your character has
Husky named Lilly

c822012abd32f1fd6d429194ac344c01.jpg

May I reserve the last spot

tumblr_mow3cuBFL21rf8ui6o4_500.jpg
[fieldbox="KJ, #27a374, solid"][bg=#404040]
GENERAL STATISTICS
Name:
Kenneth David Jackson
Nickname:
KJ, Kenny
Birth date:
August 13th
Allergies:
Allergic to bullshit and mosquitoes
Gender you identify as:
Male
Gift:
Human Voodoo Doll

APPEARANCE
Height:
5"11'
Weight:
159 Lbs
Body build:
Athletic
Weak spot:
N/A
Piercings:
None
Tattoos:

HERE
Scars:
One around his neck where he hung himself, but had no affect on him since it was self inflicted
Birthmarks:
None
Health Ailments:
Depression and Alcoholism

PERSONALITY
PARTY ANIMAL || BLUNT || FRIENDLY || OPINIONATED || IRRESPONSIBLE || PASSIONATE || FLIRTY || MANIPULATED

HISTORY
"How about we skip over the whole mushy part of sharing our pasts and feelings. My past is my past for a reason...maybe I'll tell you someday, but today is not the day."

PERSONAL AWARENESS
Strengths:
Athletic, Quick Thinker, Open Minded, Loyal to Friends
Weaknesses:
Non-trusting, Self Absorbed, Inconsiderate, Suicidal Tendencies
Fears:
Claustrophobia, Heights
Hopes/desires:
Finding someone, Traveling the world, Being able to work based off his looks

FAMILY STATISTICS
Mother and Father:
Deanna and Lucas Jackson