What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hands in his, Artemis had to remove one had and took a breath from his inhaler. "Ugh... Sorry about that..." He looks a little unhappy. He still held her hand and he gave her a mischievous grin as he walked quietly over to where Leo and Holly were sitting. He kept back a fair distance, but was still close enough to see easily. He starts to unbutton his shirt and jumped a little bit to the left of where Leo and Holly were. He took his shirt off as well, he wasn't as toned as Leo but he was in fairly good shape. "EQUALITY!" He yells jokingly. He dusts himself off and clears his throat. "Sorry to be a mood killer, but I really have to thank you for doing what you did back there man." he smiles at him and turns his head to Sienna, motioning for her to join him.

Nichole blinked and said"oh hey um yea. I'm just letting them do their own stuff tonight don't wanna bother them ya know?" Rubbing her arm. She shaded in her sketch a bit and smiled softly. "Um what do you think?" Nichole asked softly showing her a sketch of a cat.

((Not going to be able to reply for a while. Sorry for the pitiful post XP))
Sienna ran to Artemis and practically slid to the ground at his feet.
"Hey! The stars are bright!"

Victoria scoffed seeing the happy couples sucking their faces off of each other and endlessly flirting with one another. She was getting bored at the ballroom with no one to prey on so she decided to watch everything from the roof and she was disappointed.

"Tch. How come those two boys have their happy ending?" she muttererd, stomping her heel and walking off the roof top. It pisses her off that somehow they we're enjoying their night and was able to find love in such a short amount of time. Why can't she do that? Oh right, she's afraid to get her heart broken. Sighing deeply she mumbled her words of encouragement to herself "No matter.. happy ending are just unfinished stories"

Victoria didn't know how many bottle of champagne she drank but she is definitely and completely drunk. She left her sister a little while ago and tried her best to find the limo. Walking around and trying to get home, she stumbled upon Nichole and Senna who looks like they we're enjoying themselves. "Oh hey guys..." she slurred, sitting next to the two with her brain not functioning well "sorry for the chaos I created earlier."

"Well, you do what you wanna do I guess," Senna said with a yawn. "I can't really see from here, gimme a sec," Senna seemed to just fall off the bench and next to Nichole. "Not bad, girl. What is it, though?"

xxxx"I have," Leo answered. His voice sounded a little strange, but before this registered with her she had already moved her arm away. "Phew, that's a relief. Now g-- agh!" Holly yelped and squeezed her eyes shut because it was pretty clear that Leo had lied to her. She tried to roll away, but the hands on either side of her head trapped her. "Lemme go, lemme gooo!" She didn't know how to feel about this whole situation. On the one hand, a part of her wanted to tackle Leo and roll around with him like a kitten in a basket of yarn. On the other, she wanted nothing more than to escape and splash some cold water on her face. Someone yelled to their left, and she opened her eyes to see Artemis, shirtless as well. "Artemis, help! I'm drowning!" Holly cried in despair, reaching out a hand from underneath Leo. She was joking of course, but maybe he would answer her plea.

Nichole said"it's a cat." Smiling weakly then saw Victoria. She sighed in her head and made herself smile."hey tori how are ya?!" Nichole said trying to e excited. 'This fucker again!?! Why me?' She secretly thought. Nichole munched on her BBQ lays chips and offered the other two some.

"You look like you need a nap, Vic," Senna said. "Cat, huh. I like cats. Thanks for the chips," she thanked Nichole as she took a chip from the bag. "I'd offer you something, but I don't really have anything with me."

Leo grinned at her suprizes look. He watched as she tried to spin out of his grasp, it made him laugh a little. He was happy that he had met this girl, very happy.

Suddenly someone called out to them. He turned to see Artemis topless. Leo got up off of Holly, holding out his hand to help her up. "you've gotten skinny Artemis" Leo laughed.

Victoria let out a deep sigh and started to wail. Yep. WAIL like a baby who lost her binky "I feel horrible!!!" she sobbed, unable to contain her bottled up feelings anymore.

She was completely different when she is drunk: her flirty, bitchy and annoying personality becomes who she really is: just a regular girl who got her heart broken and wanted to be loved. This is one of the many reasons why her sister are always with her, to make sure that she wasn't crying her eyes out and spouting her tragic tale on strangers.

"I felt... horrible for ruining your night! All I wanted was to play, that's all. Things got heated up and then.. you guys hate me..." she said between sobs, obviously drunk because of her sudden change of behavior.

Senna eye's widened a bit, surprised at the usually annoying, noisy girl being...annoying and noisy? But it was different, she wasn't being annoying and noisy to disturb people, she just seemed sad.

"Uh, hey, Vic, what happened?"

Nichole nodded and said"welcome and it's alright. I like all kinds of animals, but spiders. Snakes are alright as long as they don't come near me or my family." She sighed as Victoria started bawling like a baby. Nichole hugged her and rubbed her back."it's ok tori, I know how it feels to have your heart broken by someone you love. But you can't just force that hurt on everyone else, it isn't right. Best thing to do is suck it up, drown your sorrows in something sweet and salty and spend time with your friends or your sister have a girls night or something." She said patting her back.

"A girls' night, huh?" Senna sighed. "I guess we're all here cause we were too lonely to find a boy tonight?" Senna stated bluntly, though with a hint of disappoint in herself.

Suddenly, Senna stood up. "Ahh, screw it, we don't need boys, we can have a great time together! What do you girls say?" She turned to look at the two hugging, trying to comfort them by offering a chance to have fun, though what they'd do at this hour in a park of all places was beyond her.

"b-but I don't have any friends" the drunk Victoria responded, hugging Nichole tightly and just cried her eyes out. She's been bottling up all her sorrows and misery for God knows how long, the reason why her attitude is so distasteful when sober. "and I'll get fat eating sweets. There's no such thing as happily ever after. Everyone's heart gets broken!! It's hurts... it hurts really bad.." she whined, getting all emotional. "I loved him yet he toyed with my feelings. Why?? I can't have fun.. fun are for those who have friends.." she sobbed, feeling much more horrible than before,

xxxx"That was very unnecessary." Holly pouted. She still accepted Leo's hand, and was lifted up with surprising force. Well, if he had those muscles then he had to be strong. Holly innocently held onto Leo's hand even after she was standing. It felt nice, and at this point she was quite sure he wouldn't mind. "Hey, don't tease him just cause he's not as impressive as you are," she said, punching Leo's bare chest with her other hand in the same way she might punch Clay. She was finding it easier to look at him now. Maybe those seconds spent trapped under him had desensitized her to his body or something.

Nichole said"ok that's it we're going to my house and we are watching movies to tonight!" Standing and got Victoria up. "C'mon girls or we could go bowling, whatever you two want to do." She said rubbing her arm not liking taking over stuff. Nichole tapped her chin a bit trying to think."we can get vegan ice cream if you'd like and then we can just spend the night bowling and watch movies until we pass out." She said with a light giggle.

Senna noticed Nichole trying hard to comfort the crying Victoria and smiled. "Well I can't say I've ever had vegan ice cream before. I'm in. C'mon Vic, it's no use whining about having no friends when we're right here wtih ya," Senna did her best to look friendly, hoping she didn't look as uncaring as she usually did.

Victoria just nodded at the two, clearly not thinking straight. If this is sober and bitchy Victoria, she's been gone minutes ago and maybe killed these two with a knife or something but she's drunk so her response will be far more different than that. "Can we watch The Notebook?" she asked, removing her shoes and trying to stand up, wobbling a bit for being too much drunk. "and can we also get a chocolate chip ice cream?"

"Sure but put your shores on, to the ice cream shop!" Nichole said leading the two to her favorite ice cream shop. She smiled sitting Victoria down at the table an gave her her hoodie so she wouldn't get cold. Nichole walked to the counter and facepalmed seeing the guy she hated the most here. She went to see what senna would like."senna what would you like?"

Status
Not open for further replies.