What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxxxA thrill went through her when she felt the pressure of Leo's lips responding. Holly's eyes fluttered shut. She pushed her fingers up into Leo's hair and opened her mouth just enough to run the tip of her tongue along his bottom lip. The girl sighed against him, breaking the kiss and folding her arms around his neck before she could get too carried away. They needed to talk before they could make out. "So you like me too, right?" she asked bluntly. Holly was going to feel hella awkward if he gave her anything other than an affirmative, but she was somehow beyond embarrassment at this point.

Artemis' eyes shot open when he heard a few "shit"'s and some almost stomping from upstairs. He gave Sienna a quick kiss and slid off the couch. He stumbles slightly as the blood rushes down from his head. He walks slowly to the stairs, not because he was trying to be quiet but because he was feeling light headed. He'd need to go upstairs anyway to get an inhaler he akways kept at Leo's just in case. Artemis turns towards Leo's room once he got up the stairs, just cause. His eyes widened at the sight. "Finally" he mutters quietly as a joke. He turns away and grabs his inhaler from the bathroom. He walks back to the door to Leo's room, shaking the inhaler. As awkward as they both were, it only made the scene cute. Half hoping he doesn't get noticed he takes a puff from the inhaler and crosses his arms, with a proud smile on his face.

Leo felt her tongue run softly over his bottom lip. He smiled slightly as she sighed softly, but was slightly confused and sad she broke the kiss. However it was probably a good thing at this point. They hadn't really talked much and kinda jumped to the making out. The boy felt her arms wrap around his neck as she asked the question. "Yeah, I like you" He said with a soft smile on his face, he nodded a little as well.

He was enjoying the moment until he heard a puff in the background. He already knew what it was, but turned just to make sure. He looked over at Artemis using the spare inhaler he keeps in Leo's house. Leo said nothing to the boy, just looked at him for a second then turned his attention back to Holly.

"Um, y-yeah I know the way. I live in that high-rise apartment building downtown..." she yawned. "If you don't know where that is, you can just drop me off in the downtown area and I'll walk the rest of the way." she said. 'Man it's late. I hope I don't fall asleep...' she yawned again. "I like your car by the way. It's nice." she could tell that it was well cared for, if a bit old.

xxxxHolly grinned. "Oh great, that's a relief. Now I know why you insisted on staying shirtless. You're still shirtless." She flicked his bare chest teasingly. It wasn't like she minded anymore. Leo turned to look at something over his shoulder, and she followed his gaze. Her face reddened, equal parts bashfulness and anger. Artemis was openly watching a moment that Holly would've liked to share with Leo alone. Had he observed their kiss too? She knew his intentions probably weren't that bad, but she really didn't want him there. The girl stood up on shaky legs and wobbled to the door like a young fawn. She raised an irritated eyebrow at his pleased smile. Artemis may have been Leo's wingman or whatever, but that didn't give him the right to butt in. "Could you not?" she whispered to him, before quickly shutting the door. Holly hurried back to the bed and threw herself down, curling up into a ball. She stared at Leo through the gaps in her hair, wondering if Leo was mad at her and if he would keep on kneeling awkwardly on the floor.

xxxxClay shook his head. "If you know the way, just tell me the directions once I get to downtown. I can't possibly leave you out there to walk home by yourself. It's late, and it's dangerous." He smiled at her yawns, and ruffled her hair when he saw her drowsy expression. "Thanks. Sally says thanks too. That's her name." He blushed as he admitted that he had named his car Sally. "A-and if your sleepy then go ahead and sleep. It'll be a while before we get there." They were zooming along the road now, still miles away from the edge of the city.

Artemis pocketed the inhaler. He realized only once he had fully awoken, how rude he was. "Sorry Holls." He turns toward the stairs and coughs a bit violently. "ugh..." he had coughed up a bit of blood, but he wasn't worried. It usually happened. He hops over the couch and carefully lands on Sienna. "Miss me? I know I would have." He grins at his own stupid joke. he gives her a kiss and closes his eyes... Invading someone's privacy deprives him...

Last edited by a moderator:
He watched as she stood up and walked to the door. He laughed a little when she closed the door in his face. She then hurried back and jumped into a ball on the bed. He could see her watching him through the gaps in her hair. Leo stood up and sat down on the bed, he lent back against the wall. He was sitting next to Holly's curled up body. "Come on, you do need to curl up like that" he smiled. "I was about to do the same thing anyway" he told her with a little laugh.

"Yeah, you're right. It would be too dangerous...." her eyelids became a bit droopy. She giggled a little when she heard him say that he named his car Sally. "Aww, Sally? That's so cute. I like it." she lied back against the car seat she was sitting in and looked out the car window at the stars above. Being way out of the city lets it so that you can see many more stars out than normal. It's a lovely clear sky out. She closed her eyes and started to nod off. "Okay, then wake me up when we get...." she trailed off and fell asleep.

Sienna' s eyes fluttered open slightly, though she heard when he went upstairs.
"Yeah," she smiled and kissed him back, but looks at him with a concerned look. "But are you okay? That coughing fit sounded terrible."

xxxxHolly sighed and uncurled her knees from her chest, feeling some of her joints pop as she stretched her hands toward the wall. She joined Leo, back against the wall and head resting on his shoulder. Holly pulled his arm onto her lap and began tracing patterns up and down his forearm, her fingers barely grazing his skin. Now that she was certain her affection was welcome, she wasn't reserved about showing it. "This house seems so empty," she said after a long moment. "Who lives here other than you?"

xxxxClay smiled as Karena nodded off before she could even finish her sentence. She must've been dead tired, and a little drunk too. He watched her sleeping for a few seconds, eyes full of affection, before he turned his attention back to driving. It was a long time before they reached city limits, driving through silent suburbs. When they finally reached busy downtown, he ran into a problem. Traffic. Clay had no idea where people might be going at 3 in the goddamn morning, but he parked his car in front of an office building the first chance he got and leaned over to gently shake Karena awake. "There's too much traffic," he explained, jerking a thumb over his shoulder at the clogged streets. "I think it would be faster if we walked."

He was happy when she came and sat next to him. Even happier when rested her head on his shoulder. He could feel his heart beat a bit faster. Her fingers were soft as they traced patterns over his forearm.

After some time Holly spoke. "Well It's just me and my dad" he told her. "But he is away on a work trip at the moment, that's why the house is empty" he said with a soft smile, looking at her.

xxxxHolly nodded. "I can't imagine living by myself. I live with both my parents and three of four brothers," she explained. People always clicked their tongues in sympathy whenever she told them that she lived with three brothers, but Rowan, Perry, and Oakley weren't that bad when they weren't being brats. Ash was already in college. "Does your dad go on trips alot?" She thought it must be pretty lonely to come home to no one, even if that meant no one was bothering you.

"sounds fun" Leo said with a bit of sympathy. Obviously he could only imagine what it was like, but 4 siblings must be hard. "Well he goes on a few, but sometimes I go with him" he said, thinking back to the trips. "Plus having the house to yourself can be a good thing" he smiled at her, giving a little wink as he did.

"The coughing..? Don't worry about it." I sometimes cough violently. It's nothing..." The coughing always worried him at first. Then he would live after each one, so he wasn't panicked. He gives her a long kiss. Taking breaths every now and then. He slowly puts his tongue near her lips. As a test sort of.

xxxx"Leo!" Holly hit his shoulder, but she was smiling. "I guess it can be a good thing." She gave him a peck on the cheek and straddled his lap, kissing along his jaw. Before she could reach his lips, her mouth opened in an involuntary yawn. Damn... Holly reached into her pocket and took out her phone. Tell my mom that my phone died and that I'm spending the night at Lydia's house. Get Lydia to cover for me. I'm fine where I am. See u at school. Love ya <3 She sent the text to Clay and then turned her phone off. Holly adjusted herself in Leo's lap and twisted a lock of her hair around her index finger, looking at him from under her lashes. "Is it okay if I spend the night?" she asked.

A wide grin appeared on his face when she hit his shoulder, he laughed. He instinctively placed his hands on her hips when she sat down on his lap. He closed his eyes as she kissed down his jaw line, opening them to see her yawn. She looked cute yawning, especially on his lap. "Yeah sure, Where do you want to sleep?" he asked her, he smiled acting innocent.

Sienna was sort of startled by what Artemis was doing. It normally wasn't her style, she was more of one for plain kissing. But she was trying to be more open to new things. Maybe she'd like it. So she let it go, and continued kissing.

xxxxHolly put a finger on her chin as if she was thinking hard. "Sleeping downstairs on the couch with Artemis and Sienna would be nice," she drawled. "Or maybe in the guest room. Far. Away. From here." She booped Leo's nose and rolled her eyes. "I'm sleeping with you, duh. As long as you can keep your dirty thoughts to yourself. Or I could sleep on the floor?" she asked seriously. Leo might not be comfortable with her sleeping in his bed with him since they had only kissed for the first time less than an hour ago.

His eyes widen and he stops kissing her and coughs into his arm. "UGH! Sorry... I'm just... It's the asthma..." He looks defeated and lies down, listening to her heart beat. It was soothing. Weird, but soothing.

Karena sat up from being gently shook awake. "Traffic? Why would there be tr-traffic at this time of night?" she asked as she got out of the car, yawning a bit. She looked around her surroundings. "Well, we're only a couple blocks away from my place so it shouldn't take too long." she grab his hand and started walking to the destination. Figuring that it would be best to lead the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.