What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kouji winked."she's not gonna be able to take him inside love trust me." He whispered into her ear.

Nichole said"let's go smokey!" Getting him out of his harness. She held him and bounced waiting for senna. Smokey hopped out of her arms and back into the car climbing to the front and into kouji's lap.

Senna stared in silence for a moment before exploding into laughter. "Oh man, even the dog doesn't wanna go to school!" She was tearing up from laughing so hard. Petting Smokey, she said "Well stay right here with Kouji, you don't belong at school anyway."

Kouji chuckled and petted smokey."we'll see you two after school!"

Nichole stomped her foot."oh well have a good day guys."

"Catch ya later!" Senna waved at him as they headed towards the school. "C'mon, Nichole, you don't wanna be late now, do you?"

Artemis smiles to himself. Victoria was playing this innocent card. "Oh... Don't worry Victoria... If you need to talk to someone I'm here for you." He twirls some of his hair around his index finger. "Someone surely as... Beautiful as you should be just fine... Maybe some time we could..." He smiles devilishly waiting for her to fnish his sentence. The hunter becomes the hunted? Maybe.

Nichole shook her head no as she walked with her inside."no I don't wanna be late"she said softly as she went in. (Lol we're the only two in school the others are still stuck on Saturday night @Kaykay)

(Yeah maybe we should pause until everyone else catches up or this won't make any sense xD)

(Agreed XD it'll feel awkward with only two students there )

Reactions: Kaykay
Artemis smiles to himself. Victoria was playing this innocent card. "Oh... Don't worry Victoria... If you need to talk to someone I'm here for you." He twirls some of his hair around his index finger. "Someone surely as... Beautiful as you should be just fine... Maybe some time we could..." He smiles devilishly waiting for her to fnish his sentence. The hunter becomes the hunted? Maybe.
"talk seriously without flirtation nor sarcasm?" Victoria finished and gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. She was surprised that she said that without thinking, her emotions getting the best of her. Talking to Artemis makes her switch her personalities so quickly from the bitchy Victoria to the Real Victoria. He is by far the most challenging boy she ever met, almost her equal opponent.

"I'm sorry.. uhm.. don't mind what I said.." she mumbled, looking at her sister for some help. She wanted to hang up but it would be rude and could give Artemis a hint that she's showing her true self under all those flirtiness and bitchiness. Clearing her throat she began to speak once again "Look Artemis, could we just end our conversation here? I'm not feeling well right now and it's getting rather late.."

This was suprising. She wanted a serious talk? Hm. Cool. "Yeah, I'll try to ignore what you said. As to the fact that it wasn't with a flirty or hostile undertone... How much did you drink?" He was joking obviously. But still that was weird. "If you want to call it quits, I'm quite alright with that. Get better soon... Call me tomorrow if you feel any worse or better. I don't know..." Did he really just say that? Well...

xxxxClay frowned at the text Holly had sent him. Go with his gut, huh? He read the text over and over again, before typing out another text that simply stated, Just tell me where you are and if you want me to come get you. He turned his ringer all the way up and then stuffed his phone into his pocket. Her text sounded too silly to matter-- if she had really been freaked out, she would've sent something in all caps or sent more than the one text. "Well, my gut's telling me not to make a big deal out of it. I've known Holly for seven years and counting, and I'm not getting alarm bells from this." He looked around and checked his watch. Aside from the few people sitting outside and those scattered around inside the building, the place was pretty empty. Prom was over. "This place is basically deserted," Clay observed aloud. "It's getting really late, even by party standards." He smiled at Karena. "Thanks for keeping me sane tonight. Want a ride home?" He reached into his other pocket and pulled out his car keys, waving them in the air.

xxxxHolly grinned back at Leo. She had this weird feeling of anticipation, like something was supposed to be happening soon, and she tried to shrug it off. "Ah, okay. I'll help myself then." She rolled around as she could on the bed, and ended up with her face smothered in Leo's pillow. It smelled a little strange... a smell she recognized. "Tea... Green tea?" she said questioningly, propping herself up on her elbows and looking back at the boy.

This was suprising. She wanted a serious talk? Hm. Cool. "Yeah, I'll try to ignore what you said. As to the fact that it wasn't with a flirty or hostile undertone... How much did you drink?" He was joking obviously. But still that was weird. "If you want to call it quits, I'm quite alright with that. Get better soon... Call me tomorrow if you feel any worse or better. I don't know..." Did he really just say that? Well...
Victoria was slightly hurt by his little joke about her being drunk. She's still a human even if she's a bitch you know! Just because that's how she acts doesn't mean that what she is. Shaking her head off and taking a deep sigh, she shrugged his joke off. She was also surprised that Artemis sounds genuinely concerned about her welfare, making her smile a little. "Alright. I'll call you tomorrow if I can.. Good night, Artemis"

Leo had a light blush on his face as he watched the girl role around on his bed. He laughed slightly at her weird actions, but they were actually kinda cute. He slowly moved closer to the bed. He was now only a few feet away from it. He also had a strange feeling, like there was something he should do. It was interrupted when Holly seemed to ask about the smell. "Ahh yeah, I drink a lot of green tea" he said, the blush becoming more apparent and he scratched the back of his head. He had a sheepish grin on his face.

"Ah, well, that's good."she said, glad that Holly is probably okay. Karena looked at Clay. "And yeah, p-prom is pretty much over by now." She said, looking around. "You're w-welcome. Thanks for keeping me from becoming insane from boredom. Sure, I needed a ride anyways." she was dropped off by her parents, but they had something else to do for the rest of the night so she had to find her own ride home. It wasn't like she could drive in her drunken state, and walking all the way back wasn't much of an option either.

"Alright. Good night Victoria." He smiles and hangs up. He throws his phone onto the table and looks at Sienna, who he left peacefully sleeping. He smiles and lifts up the blanket and slides underneath her. It felt nice. A woman in charge was always attractive.

Sienna half woke up as Artemis joined her. She was conscious enough cuddle in close. She rested her head on his arm unintentionally. A small smile came to her resting face.

((Yeah, it is SOOO bedtime for me XD I'm getting tired just trying to think of how she should sleep :3))

xxxxHolly giggled. Giggled so hard she ended up snorting a little. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand, though she was still laughing. "Wow, classy," she finally said once the snickers had subsided. "I love green tea too. I don't drink it so much that my bed smells like it, but it's okay, I like the smell." She flipped onto her back and looked up at Leo, smiling when she saw him blushing. She got that feeling again. Her head was still pounding, and she knew that was from the punch, but her stomach was doing somersaults for a different reason. Holly sat up on the bed suddenly and held out a hand for Leo to take without any explanation. She had to do what she was thinking of doing before she chickened out.

xxxxClay nodded and took Karena's hand without thinking about it too much, leading her to his car further down the street. He let go of her hand once they reached it and dropped into the driver's seat. Clay's car wasn't anything shiny and new. It was obviously old, but in a comfortably well-loved way. Sure, the paint job was chipped and the AC sputtered, but it wasn't like it was rusting or the side mirrors were missing. He started up the car and pulled out of the parking spot once Karena was inside the car. "Do you know the way home?" he asked her.

He laughed at her snorting giggle. "That's good" he said with a sigh of relief as she said she didn't mind the smell. he was happy about that. Suddenly she gave her hand out for him to take. He was surprised at first, but his body seemed to move on it's own. he reached out and took her hand.

xxxxHolly tightened her grip on Leo's hand. This was it. She was going to do this, and if it didn't work out then she would probably call Clay to come get her and cry to him in the car, but consequences be damned. She pulled Leo towards her with force, making him stumble forward. She moved to intercept him. Her eyes widened when she realized something was wrong with his trajectory, but before she could move out of the way and play it off, their foreheads clacked together hard. "Ow! Oh shit, shit, shit." She raised her other hand and touched the throbbing spot on her head. Holly bit her lip and watched Leo in concern. There was a red mark on his forehead, and she reached out to touch it gently, fingertips brushing the sensitive skin. Holly's shoulders shook with silent laughs. "Sorry! That didn't really work out, did it?" She didn't let him answer, pulling his face down to hers and pressing her lips against his.

The moment she grasped onto his hand, he had an idea of what was happening. But still, the sudden pull was a surprise. He stumbled forwards, catching his foot on some stray clothing. Because of that he knew it wasn't going to end well. As Holly moved forward Leo could already see the collision. There foreheads clashed. He was more worried for her than he was for himself. It seemed like she was in pain, but he was reassured by her small laugh. Leo smiled at her, "Don't worry I'm...." he tried to say but he was cut off by her lips. He felt something soft press against his own, and it took him a second to realize what was happening. When he did his cheeks flustered red. But he didn't pull away, Leo kissed the girl back.

Status
Not open for further replies.