What Now?

Rhael watched the events amused, but not letting it show through his face. He couldn't help but to raise an eyebrow though, when he noticed the orange faint glow coming from the security guard's hand. Nobody seemed to notice that. "This guy is hiding something, I'm sure." he said to himself again.

After all that happened, Kiri finally showed up with his food. "Don't worry. Work is work. Don't rent my room to anybody else please, I think I'll be staying here tonight again." After saying this, he waited until he was left alone before engulfing his food. God he was hungry.

Kiri nodded to Rhael, "Your room is secure, no one will be taking it. We're glad to have you another night."

With that she turned to go talk to Mace. There was important business to sort out. Like who the 'thief' was and the other made with the weapon... he needed to be removed. Or something, falsely accusing that man. Kiri didn't take that kind of thing lightly, not in a place that was practically her bar. Though, it was far from hers, she was only there to assist.

Kiri's strides were long as she walked over to Mace, "Hey. We need to discuss what happened here, for instance, was that a prince? a kind? Obviously someone royal.. and. the axe guy, what do we do with him?" Kiri sighed, long day, would require a lot of work, and yet this was just the start of it! She shook her head. "Any ideas?"