What Now?

The alex from the large man flew off from his hand successfully. But this only pissed the man off more. Looking back to the bard he used Ryce as a human sand back and threw him easily at the young man who had tried to stop him with his flute.

Ryce of course, was easily being thrown at the poor brad and had collided with him sending them both back and had hit a few tables until finally hit the wall with the poor bard being the cushion. Ryce, on the other hand, though lucky was manage to somehow come out of his fine... But the bard on the other hand.

"H-hey!! Hey!! You okay?" Ryce asked wondering if the other person was fine.

The neanderthal of a man was, on the other hand, had retrieved his axe and began to walk toward Ryce and the battered bard.

"Ack...Im fine, nurse, severe head concussion in the neural area..."
The bard groggily rose to his feet, and hoisted a stool above his battered head, and half dropped, half flung it towards the man, where it got the aggressor in the stomach, he then stumbled up to the man, and smashed his head against the table.

"It's ok folks, just showing this lad the punishment for illegal amputation!"

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
"Rhael, nice to meet you... excuse me." Kiri said as she heard the commotion going on behind her. It only took a quick glance to see what was going on. A fight. Kiri looked around for Mace without any sign that he was going to show up, Kiri knew that she was going to have to take action before the poor man was killed. With an axe. Kiri dashed forward, fights like this weren't common. Nor were they permitted.

Kiri's destination was in front of the man with the lute, and the other guy. And once she was there she just stood in front of them. Her arms were prepared to grab some kunais that were strapped to her arms and legs. "Don't do it." Kiri said, "Get out of the bar." She continued, "Now. It would be a shame to be cleaning your blood up off of the floor." Kiri didn't take kindly to intruders, and she was the guard before Mace had taken over. Where was he? Napping?

"It was him, lass" The bard pointed to the man with the axe, "He was going to chop this lads arm off fa' no reason, and I wouldn't stand for it" he eyed the kunais, "Who ever heard of a barkeeper havin' knifes on her? Strange choice of weapon " he lay the lute down, and sat down on a chair near a upturned table. "As I said, you want the lad with the axe, not me."

The neandethal was indeed was hit by the stomach from the flying stool that was thrown by the bard. He made an "owf" sound before dropping on the ground. After a few moments he recovered himself and was about to charge the bard when he was stopped by Kiri.

"Outta my way!" He spoke. "That guy there is a theif! I was only try to take the thing he stole!" He said trying to defend his actions to Kiri. He was a local and a regular in the bar and he had come to know better than to face Kiri.

"I did not steal anything! Nor am I a thief!" Ryce defended himself.

Kiri turned to look at the man with the lute. "Someone has to keep the peace in the bar." She said coolly. "And I'm not moving. Now if everyone wants to drop their weapons," She indicated to the axe, "Then I'll gladly help you two settle this. But first weapons have to be put away." Kiri remained prepared, she wasn't going to let her guard down, that wouldn't be smart, familiar face or now. "Now, what was stolen?" She asked.

Relieved that the fight was starting to calm down at least a little bit, Amarelle decided to try to help.
"He had this beautiful wristband," she said enviously. "A golden thing, with jewels all over it. I wonder how he got it?"

Last edited by a moderator:
The man didn't made any motion to drop his weapon yet just drop his hand down, still his axe on hand. Then he pointed to the Ryce and had copied what Amarelle said. "Yeah! Do you think its odd him having something like that when he looks like THAT?" He referring to his wristband and tattered clothes.

"This is mine. I didn't steal nor have I stolen anything in my life? Think about it you blumbering big blot of orc. What theif in the right mind would parade around something they stole?" Ryce spoke to both the man and Amarelle.

Amarelle shrugged. So he wasn't a thief... interesting. "It's always possible. There are plenty of crazy people in this city," she replied with a nonchalant air. "But if you aren't a thief, who are you then?"

The bard had only just lay down his lute and had supported his face with his hand, and sighed, "She said to drop your weapon you twit..." He had a unamused look on his face, and his hand was restless, constantly tapping the table and gently tapping it with a small mug.

mace heard the commotion but stayed in the back. it was probably nothing until he heard kiris voice. he got up and slowly made his way to the front seeing the chair's and people"whats going on kiri everything fine" he looked at the big guy wit the axe"who are you"

Kiri looked at both of the men. How was she to know who had stolen what? It's not like she had seen either man with it before. She didn't notice everything. Kiri shook her head. "Look. I told you to drop your weapon. So do it. Now." Her voice was sharp, hoping to making the man drop the axe, if not, she would use force. Or attempt to. Or even bring Mace in, who had so wonderfully appeared. She didn't really want to deal with the situation and hoped to pass it on to him.

The bard was right, and so was the girl in asking who one of the men were. But Kiri's attention was on mace, "Well, Everything is almost fine. Just a dispute, about a stolen item.."

It was going to be difficult to determine who stole it, or if anything had been stolen to begin with. But if she could buy time, she could probably find a solution. But Rhael still needed service, Kiri hardly found it acceptable to make a customer wait, even while there was a problem that needed addressing.

Mace had noticed that at the most inconvienttime all of his staff decided to take a break. so he was going inalone. if anyting were to happen he would first try to stop it. if that failed he'd burn them. he heard kiri speak. walking over. looking up at the big guy "sir please lower your weapon, i dont want to hurt any one. And i dont want anyone to mess up this bar" mace had noticed while walking over that the guy with the hood was a part of the conflict. "i should have known" mace pulled up a chair and sat. he laid his arm out palm facing up signaling to tak a seat . his hand then began to turn orange

Kiri hadn't exactly let her guard down, but when Mace walked over and took a chair she felt a bit more relieved. "If you have this situation under control, I'll finish tending to the customers." Kiri offered, as she kept waiting for the man to drop his axe. Weapons on the ground would be harder to use at a moments notice, and thus would help ensure the safety of everyone, but each person had to drop their weapon before the tactic could work. With weapons on the ground, no one would be hurt. Kiri shook her head. It was already a long day, and the day had just started.

The neanderthal of a man hadn't had any choice left and was going to dropped his weapon when he noticed that Ryce had disappeared from his spot. "Hey? Where did that guy go?!" he said angrily. Ah, damn it. He just let that perfect opportunity to be rich in a heartbeat go in an instant.

Meanwhile, after everyone else were all busy paying attention to the big guy who was going to chop off his arm off, Ryce made his move to escape. He didn't want to stay at that place any longer. He didn't like wanting to add more complications in his life. He had a mission afterall and he was going to complete his mission one way or another.

Amarelle had been momentarily distracted by the appearance of Mace when she heard the giant shout "Hey! Where did that guy go?!"

Her focus immediately snapped back to the hooded man she had just spied the pretty wristband on. The poor thing seemed to be attempting to flee. Well, too bad. "Wait!" she cried, and quickly grabbed a handful of his cloak in a bid to stop him. "Please don't go yet. You haven't even told me who you are! At least tell me where you got the wristband from." She knew she sounded desperate, and she was - desperate for something to satisfy the curiosity that now burned within her. Amarelle had to get answers. She just had to.

Ryce had been stopped from his attempt to escape as Amerelle had caught hold of his cloak. He struggled to break free from her hold but ended up having his cloak removed from his person, leaving him exposed to everyone in the room.

Ryce appeared to be noble with the was his clothes looked with red and gold for accent. His hair was also firey red and eyes blue as clear as the sky. He looked liked the run away prince that had disappeared a month ago.

When his cloak was off he didn't stay any longer and ran off as fast as he could.

The bard let out a "Oh" of surprise and simply went back to tapping the mug against the counter, glaring at the stocky man harshly, and muttering words under his breath, and gently played his bent lute, making the notes drift out like mist, and paused to take a sip of wine. "Now, who would've thought that beggar lad was a noble? Oh wait! No one! Not even me!"

Amarelle simply stood there in stunned silence, the noble's cloak still grasped tightly in her tiny hands. Her mind refused to comprehend what her eyes had just seen, yet she knew that had been no illusion. After all, that bard had seen him, hadn't he?
"So that beggar was actually a noble," she said after a while. "Wow. Well, that's... that's definitely a surprise." At least it explained the beautiful gold band on his wrist.
Then her brain caught up with her. "Hey!" she exclaimed, her eyes shining as an excited smile lit up her face. "That looked a lot like that prince that disappeared a month ago, prince what's-his-face... Ryce, I think. That is so cool! We just saw a runaway prince!"

Once Kiri realized the situation was being taken care of, she walked away. She walked into the back, remembering she had to get a warm breakfast for Rhael. Once she handed him his toast, eggs, bacon and cheese, she she glanced over towards the door and saw what she thought looked to be a prince. Kiri stared for a moment, but before that moment even finished he left. Kiri saw herself running after the man. Asking him what he was doing dressed so plainly, why he was hiding. But Kiri only saw herself doing that, she shook the images from her head. She looked over at Mace, what was to be done? Leave him be?

Kiri apologized for the delay and added, "Fights are.. important to take care of." She said as she put a drink down on the table. Today was going to be a really long day.