What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stallone is the LAW!

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!

Cheesy, crap but worth it just for the narmy acting from the pair. Seriously, watch Dredd(the recent one). It is fantastic, simple and Dredd is Dredd.

Reactions: OnI6470
Stallone is the LAW!

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!

Cheesy, crap but worth it just for the narmy acting from the pair. Seriously, watch Dredd(the recent one). It is fantastic, simple and Dredd is Dredd.
The recent Dredd is amazing. The music was pretty tight too, I got a strong Nine Inch Nails vibe from it.

Stallone is the LAW!

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!

Yeah! Dredd its so good, its so bad they aint gonna make a second one

I still laugh with Jax and his rubber arms...

Reactions: foodforpigs
"Mother...? You're alive."
"Too bad, YOU... will die."

That last line delivery in this movie... It's just... I can't even.
It ties with that "I create life" one from Jupiter Ascending for the worst ever dialogue reading in my book

The final nail in the Robocop coffin

*sees that*
Argh!

ARGH!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*starts screaming in horror and jumpcut to hospital*

Doctor: The cause seems to be unknown.

Other Doctor: I saw this back a few years ago. It's Robocop 3 syndrome.

Doctor: Ah, poor sod. No-one should be exposed.

*Dovah is heard screaming in horror in the background*

Also, fuck Robocop 3. It is god awful and it is literally the only film in my film collection that i flat out refuse to touch. I never refuse to watch films but this....

piece of.

shit.

I refuse. Even Resident Evil 1-3, i can watch. Admittly, because 1, they tried. 2, whilst it's ok and shits on the game is still watchable. 3 is erm.... meh at best.

Robocop 3. is unwatchable. It is crap and Frank Miller wrote it. And i think it was post Sin City Miller where he descended into crappy writing.

I mean, who else could give birth to the I'M THE GODDAMNIT BATMAN quote. From Batman himself!

Oh and you know a film done fucked up when NINJAS! freaking Ninjas fail to do anything! Ok, it's not a ninja but it's robo ninja why?

Erm...

Er.....

Same reason TNA had Ninjas kidnap samoa Joe.

We shall never know.

And a kid hacks into ED.

A state of the art killing machine is hacked into by a kid.

I know Onmicorp is kinda crap but to be hacked into by a kid.

Even Umbrella had better encryptions and Umbrella is easily the worst fictional company.

And Robocop is played by someone else.

Louis dies because erm......

I think the actress realised what a piece of shit this film was and wanted out?

There's something about a resistance and somehow, Omicorp invading old Detroit and end up battling the cops.

Goddamn this movie sucks.

ALso, Robocop vs a Robot ninja. In theory, is good. In reality, it suuuuuuuuucks! BETRAYAL! Ok, it's not a betrayal.

Also, the reboot sucked as well.

Existenz was certainly something ...

I took experimental film studies for a module one semester and saw some pretty trippy shit, but it was Avant Garde cinema so that was kinda the point, the hardest thing to watch though was probably Window Water Baby Moving which is a 12 minute short and um ... well a woman gives birth and you see the whole damn thing. That was pretty scarring but me and my classmates got to bond through group therapy afterwards (and by group therapy I mean we sat on the grass going DAFUQ and skipped the next 2 classes we had that day).

Reactions: grey987

Frickin Michael Myers didnt even appear in it!! And the plot? it does have a plot? I believe that they were making a "horror" movie and then they thougth "hey, why dont attach the name of a really good movie and lets sell tickets like crazy!"

Seriously, the way they represent Atheists in this movie is absolutely appalling and down right offensive. Not to mention how utterly flawed the movie's logic is. Though I suppose I shouldn't expect much less from what is so obviously Christian propaganda. And to think to that they just came out with a fucking stupid-as-all-hell sequel.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Reactions: Jorick
Christian propaganda
Let me correct that, it's "Redneck Christian Propaganda." Please do note, other Christian's do not and have not ever claimed this group to be apart of their own. In fact, they separate themselves from this group with an enthusiastic face-palm at the ridiculous amount of ignorance and intolerance.

That is all. :)

Oh and this:

Seriously, the way they represent Atheists in this movie is absolutely appalling and down right offensive. Not to mention how utterly flawed the movie's logic is. Though I suppose I shouldn't expect much less from what is so obviously Christian propaganda. And to think to that they just came out with a fucking stupid-as-all-hell sequel.

I was just giggling at the sequel's horrible ratings on Rotten Tomatoes. Most Christian films tend to be on the reaffirming the faith without acting like its besieged side of things, but I saw the trailers for these God's Not Dead movies and couldn't help but laugh about how insane the premises are.

Frickin Michael Myers didnt even appear in it!! And the plot? it does have a plot? I believe that they were making a "horror" movie and then they thougth "hey, why dont attach the name of a really good movie and lets sell tickets like crazy!"
Actually the Halloween series was supposed to be a serial of movies that tied together only because they took place on Halloween. That idea was later abandoned, but that's why Halloween III is so utterly different from the others.

Oh gosh, this movie. It actually somehow got shown in my local theater and there were people that were seriously excited to see it. It was so unreal at the time. Even people that generally don't like religious movies were defending it. It felt like some weird culty brainwashing was going on that week. 0.0;

To be fair, Myers was only meant to be in two films and Halloween 3 was an attempt at doing something different. They failed but they should have never brought Myer's back due to how the first two films handled it.

If you thought the first one was bad, now you have Lana Lang of Smallville as Chun-Li and the guy from The Black Eyed Peas as Vega...

And it was far better then the Live action one because.....

erm...

er....

ermmmmmmmm.....

OF COURSE!

*shifty eyes before running away*

Street Fighter with Jean Claude Van Damme.

I walked out in fifteen minutes.

Dragon Ball Evolution - I would have walked out of the living room and back to my bedroom had I been allowed, but my parents had this rule about leaving the room when we watched movies together which could be summed up as "Don't or We'll Yell At You and Ground You" so I had to sit there and suffer and watch the whole thing. I swear I could feel myself dying inside.

Eragon - My parents took me to see it when I was 14. I nearly walked out of the theater. Later my stepmom asked me if it had been a good adaption because I was the only one out of three of us who'd read the book so I was the only one who would know. I lost track of how long my rant went on for.

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief - See above.

Avatar the Last Airbender - This needs no explanation.

Cloverfield - This movie gave me a migraine watching it. We had to watch it during film class. My teacher thought it would be a good way to show different ways movies could be shot. I very nearly threw up in class because the of the way the camera couldn't settle on anything. I get what they were going for, shooting it like that, but really? Give me ten minutes of peace please.

p163191_p_v7_aa1.jpg

Fighting was good, everything else was absolute poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.