What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't listed as worst to least or anything, just a list

War Room (couldn't watch all the way, I was cringing so hard I had to opt out all the while my mom is sucked into like it's the greatest thing ever. But then again I'm like that with a good portion of Christian movies. Seriously, why so much cringe with Christian movies?)

I Can Do Bad All By My Self (I... I just... Let me just say, screw this movie up the yin yang. There's just so many things wrong I could make an entire 2 to 3 page essay, but I'll keep it short =~= .
1. The main character is unlikable, and though the movie portrays her like that at first for her to be redeemed, she's just so... aweful and it makes you really not care if she gets happy ending or not. If anything you want to deck in the mouth a few times...
2. It has your typical Tyler Perry movie formula, "Woman is with crappy male love interest who is the devil re-incarnated, but not literally, he's just that shite of a person. Woman meets a handsome-good-man character, she treats him like poo because trust issues/bitterness. Woman redeems self as a christian. Woman realized she's been buttface to handsome-good-man and apologizes. Crappy-bad-man character gets his come-uppins'. Errbody live happily ever after."
3. This movie didn't exact rage from me, but the ending just made me shout "WHAT?!" so loud, I'm sure my neighbors heard it. Used-to-be-complete-mean-butthead-woman character and Handsome-good-man character get married at the end. Which doesn't sound bad, till you think about the fact that these two people have known each other for less than a year, if I remember correctly. Heck it felt like maybe a month passed by in the movie's timeline of them getting to know each other. Disney's Sleeping Beauty is more believable than this ending, and those characters only knew each other for a like a day ._.

Yeah, Tyler Perry movies are just "meh" or "ugh" to me in general, but this is one of the worst I've seen from him, and no, I haven't seen A Madea Christmas. And I don't plan to.)

Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel (why...oh why did those underage computer animated chipmunks have furry boobies? ;~; )

The Golden Compass (The cliffhanger ending pissed me off, the only thing good was the warrior polar bears. I mean, come on, they were warrior polar bears, how cool is that?! :D Literally the only reason why I watched this movie because I saw a polar bear with armor on the cover :/ What sucks is that it had a really interesting thing going it just... ugh. Just another "the books are better" movie I guess))

Joseph the King of Dreams ((It was just insulting watch after you've seen something as awe inspiring as the Prince of Egypt. And the songs were just... blegh. It feels like the people behind this didn't care much for it like Prince of Egypt, like his was lacking something. Like the Golden Compass, it had potential, it's not a bad movie idea to go for, but it fell flat for me :/ )

The Breed (Killer. Dogs. Not killer monster dogs. Genetically engineered I believe, something about the army, the usual stuff, but they looked like normal dogs. There's people out there with an extreme phobia of dogs and they may find this horror movie terrifying. But for a person who loves dogs, this movie was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen, and I'm an absolute wuss when it comes to horror, even terrible crappy horror. Seriously, The Son of Chucky scared me more than this. Everytime I saw a dog I just couldn't help but think "aww" or how awesome it would be to have one as a pet. Also, horrible computer animated evil puppy face. Yes. That is a thing. Yes. That did happen in the movie. Evil. Puppy. )

The Smurfs (God is dead, and this movie killed him along with a part of my soul.)

Was this too much? I think it was too much >->

Reactions: OnI6470
Deliver us from Evil! It's not the worst in a 'Omg that movie was terrible' way, but in a 'Omg, that movie is creepy and twisted as hell, and I feel like I've just cursed myself for life' kind of way. I will never watch that movie again, and I didn't even get through the whole thing....

The Human Centipede, I just didnt finished watching it, and never will.

This answer might surprise some of you.

MMT_poster.jpg

NOW, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. BUT, ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN.

For those of you unaware, the Beatles have a small handful of movies to their name -- and when I say that, I'm talking about movies that were not only produced when the band was still active, but that also feature the actual Beatles as opposed to look-alike actors. (So, I'm not talking about movies that were made about the Beatles a good 20 or so years after they broke up or something.) And these movies are... a bit of a mixed bag, but I'll go ahead and say that most of them are at least worth watching (with Yellow Submarine probably being the best, imo).

But, here's the thing about most of these movies... most of them were not really created by the Beatles (as in, the Beatles were not the ones who wrote, directed, or produced these movies). No no, other people did that -- with the Beatles themselves just being the lead actors and the soundtrack. Magical Mystery Tour, however... this one's special, because it is the only Beatles movie that was actually directed and produced by the Beatles themselves, as the VHS cover proudly proclaims. They had full creative control over this... thing.

So, no, this isn't an instance of some studio making a dumb movie about my favorite band, in case you were guessing that's why I dislike it. No no, this is... my favorite band... making an absolutely god-awful movie. I guess there's a reason why they became musicians and not film-makers.

And, the thing is, I had heard that this movie is bad -- but I still wanted to see it, mostly just to say that I had. And then... I actually bought the movie alongside a vinyl copy of the soundtrack, and, well, I was expecting it to be the most mediocre of their movies, based on what I had heard, but I figured there'd probably still be some cool musical sequences, at the very least. But, even going into it with low expectations... I was amazed at how bad this movie is.

As for what's wrong with it?? Oh, where do I start... firstly, it's short. Weirdly short. Like, it's just shy of an hour long. o_o (In fact, remember how I said I bought the soundtrack on vinyl? The movie only had enough songs to fill up one side of the disc -- they had to fill up the other side with songs that weren't even in the movie.) And not only was it short, but there's just... no... plot. There are... events, happening in sequence, and some of those events loosely tie into events that happen later, but... there's no conflict, and the movie just sort of ends on a weirdly abrupt note. Add that to the extremely short running time, and you basically have me, sitting there, waiting for the actual plot to get started... only for the movie to be over before I knew it.

And every (non-musical) scene in the movie is either completely boring and uneventful or so completely batshit that you have no fucking clue what's going on. @_@ I remember there being a dream sequence in the movie, and, well... As some of you may have noticed, dreams in fiction tend to be very very different from dreams in reality, and there's a good reason for that -- real dreams make absolutely no sense, and would be impossible to follow. And, I'll give this movie credit -- that was a very realistic dream sequence. But... I wouldn't really call that a good thing. I mean, I don't think I'd be able to summarize what happened in that dream, because it was just as nonsensical and difficult to describe as a real dream.

And... ok, to put some of the scenes I'm about to describe into perspective, let me explain for you the... setup of this movie (I refuse to use the word "plot"). Basically -- John, Paul, George, and Ringo (along with a bunch of other people) are all passengers on a tour bus, participating in a... "Magical Mystery Tour". They never explain what exactly a Magical Mystery Tour is, only that it's apparently the best thing ever. But, from what I could tell, it appeared to be a... bus trip, with a bunch of weird little stops along the way, and some of them were supposed to be magical, I guess.

But like... with some of the scenes in this movie... I felt like I was watching a sketch show or something. Like, one minute, the focus is on the tour itself, and the next, we cut to a scene where five wizards, also played by the Beatles (along with some fifth guy), are living in their little sky palace and doing wizardy things. (I think they were trying to imply that these wizards were the ones making the tour magic? But... don't quote me on that.) And, just, the way the whole scene was filmed, it looked like a comedy sketch, too (except it wasn't funny).

And then there was this one scene where Paul was a soldier or something...? And then there was this other soldier, who, just... I think the joke was that you couldn't understand a word he was saying...? I... I don't know...

And then there was this one really crazy scene that looked like some sort of wild goose chase or something, except I have no idea who was chasing who or why anyone was doing anything -- I just remember there were lots of people running around and driving cars and Ringo drove the bus around some sort of race track and I just don't know what was going on.

And then the movie ends with... a strip show. I'm not joking. The bus comes to its final stop, and then they separate the men and women into different groups, and then the men are led into... a strip show. I don't know why. And... I kept expecting something else to happen, but, no -- for most of that scene, the focus was on the strip show itself, and only occasionally cut back to John and George's reaction... which wasn't even very eventful. They had sort of a vague lusty look in their eyes, but, nothing anywhere near over-the-top enough to even be the slightest bit comedic. (And Paul and Ringo seemed to not even be in that scene... for some reason... don't know where they went, but... ehhh.) And... I was amazed at how far the strip show went, too. Because while I'm sitting here, assuming they're going to cut away to something else before the stripper actually gets naked... sure enough, it actually reaches the point where she becomes topless, and they covered her breasts with a fucking black bar. I'm not even kidding -- that's how they decided to go about this. And, bear in mind, I was watching a VHS copy of this. If I was watching a risque movie on TV, then I wouldn't be surprised to see such a method being used to censor things out, but I'd also assume that, in the normal, non-censored version of the movie, I would actually be seeing naughty bits, and they just had to cover that up for the TV version. But... this isn't a "censored" version -- this is the real, normal version of the movie. This is just... how the movie is. And so it raises the question -- if you weren't going to show any breasts in the first place (which is what I would expect), then... isn't there some way you could've made it pretty clear that she's topless without needing to resort to a black bar? Like, come on, I've seen kids' shows on Disney Channel do a better job of implying nakedness without needing to show anything. It's... really not hard. So, the fact that they included that the way they did is just... baffling.

ACTUALLY, THE FACT THAT THERE'S A STRIPPER SCENE AT ALL IS BAFFLING.

And then, while I'm expecting the strip show to go someplace, it just... doesn't. The movie just sort of ends, and cuts to the credits. And... even the credits were sort of weird. Like, you'd normally expect credits to be listed in order of importance, right? But... that wasn't the case here. If there was any pattern in how those credits were listed, anything other than pure randomness, I didn't pick up on it. It wasn't order of importance, it wasn't order of appearance, it wasn't even alphabetical -- I seriously have no idea what led them to use the order that they did.

Oh, and the editing in this movie is pretty weird, too. There were a couple times where the movie just so jarringly switches from one scene to another. There's just no sense of transition. (Like, come on, haven't you ever heard of a crossfade? >_> )

Now, I should probably talk about the musical segments in this movie... The music itself certainly isn't bad. In fact, the album that goes along with this movie is probably one of my favorite Beatles albums. And the music segments in the context of the rest of the film... well... I should clarify: the flaw that plagues pretty much all the Beatles movies is that the songs never seem to fit into anything. They have no relation to the plot, and they're just sort of... there. The movie stops just so there can be a random music video out of nowhere, and then it resumes after that.

And, like I said, this is a flaw in all the Beatles movies, so, I really wasn't surprised to see it here. That said, even the music videos are a little bit hit-and-miss here. @_@ A few of them have some really nice aesthetic shots, like Blue Jay Way. But some of them...

Well, Fool on the Hill is one of the first music videos in the film, and, as you can see, there isn't very much going on. Hell, there isn't even lip synching -- Paul's just sort of... standing there, staring at the camera (sometimes a bit creepily o_o ). Now, at first, I thought this was kind of hilarious, seeing as how a lot of the other Beatles movies seemed to struggle quite a bit with lip synching, so it seemed like they just sort of... gave up this time around, but... yeah.

So... all things considered... yeah, this is a terrible movie. Definitely worse than any movie I've ever actually seen (I mean, I could talk about infamously terrible movies like Food Fight, but I haven't actually seen Food Fight all the way through, so... yeah). I guess I could still recommend it if you're looking for a so-bad-it's-good movie, peppered with a few legitimately good music videos, but... yeah. It's awful, and the fact that the Beatles were responsible for everything awful about it does not redeem it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Okay, let me tell you something:

The Peanuts was TERRIBLE.
I find that Charlie Brown should have fell into a grave (like the rest of them). Charles Schultz is dead, and I feel that his works are already glorified as it stands.

Walking With Dinosaurs
I wanted to see it so bad. In retrospect, I'm glad that I didn't. I was expecting a remastered documentary about the life of dinosaurs, just like they did in the 1980s (or something else?). You had me at dinosaurs; you had me at BCE; you lost me at the talking shit. Just... no; don't make CGI dinosaurs talk - Life Before Time took that job.

Roots
Yeah, the old one.
While I LOVED parts, 1-4, Part 5 and Part 6? Screw that to Hell.

I really enjoyed how historically accurate it was... NOT sure about a remake.

Into The Gallows was funny bad and messed up bad.

Ouija and Deliver Us From Evil... Gah; no! That's too bad for the eyes.'
Another cult was Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer. I mean, even the Japanese was bad.
Why, Masami Oobari? WHY!?

I'll second Avatar: The Last Empire.

I'll also argue that Ronin 47 was... meh.
-------

CGI makes my eyes bleed.
Just... no.

I don't even know if I can consider this a movie. Like this isn't "I personally find this bad" this movie is worse than the Garbage Pail Kids, Dragonball Evolution, The Last Airbender, Batman and Robin COMBINED! really, this movie is....just...only 10% of this movie was not bought assets to use. Brovo knows exactly what "movie" I'm referring to...

Fuck it, here's the trailer...

ALSO this is relevant:

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-20%20at%205.56.04%20PM.png

Well I can honestly say that the one movie that seriously pissed my bookworm self off was "The Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief."

Normally I give certain leeway to book adaptations, I really try to, however this shit was unacceptable. This was like one of those shitty Fanfics that everyone has read from way back in the fanfiction dark ages where the author basically changed everything about a character, personality, appearance, the whole shebang, but just kept the names the same.

They destroyed the whole franchise for me really. I am hard pressed to even read the newer books from him now, because I am scared that they are gonna fuck it up to.

When they made this film, they left out everything that made the book great and enjoyable. Basically they saw a successful series and made a quick shitty moview to try and bank in on the popularity it had gotten in that short time.

Another movie that also really pissed me off was, and I hate myself for saying it, was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as well as the Philosopher's Stone. Those were the only two in the entire series that I had the most issues with.

Now I can hear the hate from here but let me explain, I am a huge Harry Potter fan, like I need to get a life kind of fan, so when I was younger and the first movie came out I was excited. However, I was bored during that first movie, sure there were parts that I was interested in, however I felt the movie was really slow paced didn't live up to my expectations of my 5 year old self. That was the only major problem I had with it, especially when I compared it to the second movie.

The 6th movie however just pissed me off. The whole book was dark, seriously dark, and whIle the humour was there, I feel like that is all they focused on in the movie. They basically glossed over the whole Harry and Ginny relationship, it felt awkward and forced when it really wasn't portrayed that way in the books. They skipped lots of the back story with Voldemort and basically shat on my childhood expectations. I actually was so let down that I actually skip it when marathoning it, with the exception of the end.

Another movie that really killed itself was that stupid "Unfriended" movie or whatnot. I worked in a movie theatre for 2 years, I had to clean theatres from time to time, so I only watched maybe 5 minutes of it, but it was enough to give me a headache. The entire movie was shit, it was a stupid plot and was poorly executed. Everyone who saw that movie, if they even bothered to watch the whole thing, came out complaining about how awful, and how predictable it was.

I have a few more movies that really sucked, but I'm just gonna cut it off there. I know some people are gonna get pissed off over the whole Harry Potter thing, and I do apologize, but this is just my opinion.

I wish I remembered the title of this movie so I could 100% avoid it. I couldn't watch it all the way through.

Its an indie film about the lives of two teens living in the Midwest. They are really close friends and to my knowledge the whole movie is about their past lives and the road to true friendship yada-yada. One of them is obsessed with aliens, but I didn't get so far into knowing why. The other one is really into sex or is a male prostitute? I don't remember. He was kind of snotty. In one of his flashbacks he was like 8 and was abducted by some creepy guy and they... danced in...fruit loops? I think it was supposed to be a metaphor for pedophilia, but...WHY ARE WE DANCING IN FRUITLOOPS?! The characters came off flat, the flashbacks lacked transitions and direction, and omg its raining fruitloops.
I know the exact movie you're talking about! The guy obsessed with aliens is as such because he believes he was abducted as a child. You find out later on that both boys were taken by the same man, and the one child couldn't handle the abuse, so his mind made it into something different. I.... THINK its called Mysterious Skin? But yeah. Its awful.

Worst movie I ever watched? North. Fucking North. Just... SO weird and SO offensive on so many levels? And the ending was just the slice of turd pie on top of a feast of ashes.

Reactions: Shiri
I know the exact movie you're talking about! The guy obsessed with aliens is as such because he believes he was abducted as a child. You find out later on that both boys were taken by the same man, and the one child couldn't handle the abuse, so his mind made it into something different. I.... THINK its called Mysterious Skin? But yeah. Its awful.
Omg someone else has seen it! Yup, that's the movie. xD

Resident Evil the final chapter. I know it's cheating but Resident Evil by Paul "My wife is hot, fuck the games, Alice is the only one who can do shit in my films!" Anderson fucking sucks and well, it brings out pure unadultered fan rage whenever i think of these pieces of fucking shit! And apparently, Millia has the fucking nerve, the fucking goddamn nerve to claim that she made the games popular. FUCK OFF! The games got popular because *gasps* they were good and were THE survival horror games. Not because Alice came in and kicked ass. Not because of the films. And apparently, they are bringing back a major character. AGAIN! For fuck's sake! How? Just how!? Retribution had Rain, Carlos and clones. This is Resident Evil, not fecking Star Wars! In fact, clones rarely, if not, don't appear in the game as even Umbrella knew that making clones when you can make the likes of Nemesis is a bad idea! But here is what will happen in the so called final chapter.

Are you ready?

Are you ready?

ALICE DOES EVERYTHING! SHE SAVES THE WORLD BECAUSE NO-ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO! FUCK this movie franchise! Fuck Anderson, Fuck Millia, fuck this! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry for the swearing, Resident Anderson Evil brings out a.....

dark side to me.

Anyway,

I liked the Harry Potter films even if they crapped themselves at the end with a massive duel between Voldormort and Harry instead of the simple yet symbolic one in the books. HBP was the weakest of the bunch and it felt like the film was just turning up to do it's job asap. Also, why was the burrow attacked? Why is it not addressed in the Deathly Hallows? If Voldermort knows where Harry is and wants him dead, why not send everything he has at them? Nothing stopping him. Unless the Weasleys are the wizarding version of Spartans, chances are, they all die.

As for Percy Jackson. The first one, i liked. Not seen the second one and well, lost interest in the movie franchise.

I don't even know if I can consider this a movie. Like this isn't "I personally find this bad" this movie is worse than the Garbage Pail Kids, Dragonball Evolution, The Last Airbender, Batman and Robin COMBINED! really, this movie is....just...only 10% of this movie was not bought assets to use. Brovo knows exactly what "movie" I'm referring to...

Fuck it, here's the trailer...

0_0 fuck! Its even worse than that damn SyFy channel movies!

I haven't watched a lot of films I would consider to be truly awful. But The Gallows actually gave me a headache. So I'm going to go with that.

Cloverfield. Basically, it's a youtube video. It's not scary, the plot is well, beyond forgettable and generic as hell. That said, i hate point of view videos with a passion as they are usually crap. Maybe, it's because of that but i think Cloverfield is god awful.

28 Weeks Later. STUPID! STUPID! IDIOTIC KIDS! STUPID! STUPID! WHAAAAAT? Yeah, it's stupid. The main characters are unlikable and when a character causes the fecking outbreak, baring in mind, this is a main character. We are supposed to feel sorry for the kids. Only, they went into the damn quaratine zone and started the events thus..... ok, i forget the rest. Just awful and forgettable.

Batman and Robin. They gave him..... a Bat credit card? THEY had the balls to give him, a bat credit CARD! NOOOPE! NOOOO! DOES NOT COMPUTE!

*20 minutes later*

I apologise for that outrage. It's just that when i see one of the greatest superheroes of all time carry A BAT CREDIT CARD! I KILL YA! I KILL ALL YOU BASTARDS!

Ok, i'm not doing the entire NC reference as i cba to but Batman and Robin sucks. Wait, i mentioned it before. Damn.

Die Hard 5. This exists. It should feel bad and should die hard. It fails to be Die Hard and turns into generic action flick with CGI HELICOPTERS. The previous film had a real car being driven into a real helicopter! Why the sudden downgrade? Why is it in Russia? Where is the tension? Who is the bad guy?

I forgot about The Toxic Avenger. I guess it appeals to a certain audience, but I can't stand it. Don't waste your time on this movie. lol

Godzilla(98, the first American Godzilla.). What the hell!? You get the rights to one of the most iconic monsters(Take note, Ubisoft, Godzilla is iconic because he did a lot of stuff to reach that status, a hat is not) and you crap all over it!? It's godzilla! GOD FECKING ZILLA! He is literally called a God because, well, just look at what he is capable of. Buildings slow him down, Nukes just piss him off, most of the time and have made him even stronger, planes, tanks are just mere annoyances to him and it takes another monster to put him down. Only, Godzilla always wins through a mixture of sheer brutality, using the enviroment and once, he drop kicked. Yes, a 300ft several thousand ton monster did a missile dropkick. Why? Because, it's awesome even if it is cheesy as hell. So, what does 98 Godzilla do?

Jurrasic Park. I'm not kidding. They reduce him to a dinosaur. A freaking Dinosaur! WHAT!? It's GODZILLA! Dude is literally taller then skycrapers and it's a she. Why? Jurrasic park did it, that's why. They even rip off the Dinosaur chasing a jeep scene and the one time that Notzilla breaths fire, it's an illusion. Oh yeah, Godzilla has atomic breath. He literally has the power to take you apart with his breath. Notzilla doesn't and the plot is crap. Even by Godzilla standards and Godzilla is not known for it's plot. We all know it. They know it. We want the King of Monsters tearing shit up and watching the humans trying to stop him or the monster. This version of Godzilla is weak, it can't even walk through a skyscraper. It's GODZILLA! Nothing stops him if you are in his way. NOTHING! This version gets trapped on a bridge and is finished off with.....

MISSILES. Yes, freaking missles. HELLO!? It's GODZILLA!? ANYONE!? MISSLES!? MISSILES!? ANYONE!Y They are rocks to Godzilla. But God can be applied to this movie. God, what a massive pile of zilla shit! No wonder To-ho(i think that was the name of the original studio) went apeshit over it, did their own version(Godzilla 2000) and went "That ain't Godzilla. That is Zilla." No, they had to make that as cannon to avoid damaging the image of Godzilla. Then Godzilla(The original) kicks Zilla's arse and finishes him with atomic breath in the final Godzilla movie in the early 2000s. Zilla lasts a mere 5 seconds. Let me repeat, Zilla, that was a pain for the miltary of the humans to defeat was beaten within seconds by the real Godzilla. WHY DIDN'T WE HAVE GODZILLA!?

Fortunately, Hollywood realised that *gasps* people want to see a giant Godzilla beating the crap out of everything and did a reboot in 2014. Sadly, whilst they did a wonderful job, Godzilla himself only appeared for 20 minutes. :( But having the odd sighting of his body parts and building him up was the correct move. If only Pacific Rim and Godzilla would do a cross over. Sure, he'll destroy humanity but this version? Well, he seems to avoid killing humans on purpose and more or less focuses on the Kajiu. But King Kong vs Godzilla is a thing! :D

Oh my god, WE'RE GETTING A NEW KING KONG MOVIE!? :D

We need more Vs movies. Deadpool vs Wolverine, anyone? Alien Vs Predator only, it's done correctly.

Oh and speaking of which.

FUCK AVP2. How dare you reduce the Xenomorphs, freaking Xenomorphs to cannon fodder. In Aliens, it took the colonial marines a lot of fire power to bring down a few. WITH ADVANCED PLASMA WEAPONARY! But apparently, shotguns work very well. And god, the plot is awful. They also stole the "Feck it, nuke it." ending from Resident Evil 3(the game, not that god awful, piece of anger inducing mary sue shitfest film). Seriously? Oh and the Predator is not the focus in either two films.

What?

Just what, why and YOU FUCKED UP applied to this.

Son of the Mask.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*pauses and puts a finger up*

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Dovah's screams are heard by the devil*

Also, it sucks. Everything that made the Mask excellent, gone. In favour of....

Crappy CGI that is quite disturbing. Disturbing images. Remember, it's a family movie. What? Vampire babies is suitable for family.

Pee jokes. Forgettable characters and contradicts the mask's power.

Crap songs and well, even the original knew where to stop with Jim Carrey. Even Jim Carrey wouldn't try this hard to come across as funny and he is big on overacting. It has virtually nothing from the first film and "Son" is a goddamn lie. It implies that it is a sequel.

My arse.

I mean, no Just no. I do wonder what would happen if i think of the Arhnold baby from Junior and the erm... Lokibaby from this piece of shit. *thinks of it and has a heart attack*

"Battlefield Earth"

Stallone and... Rob Schneider --__--

The first one was bad, but this one is even worse!!

Status
Not open for further replies.