What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dungeons & Dragons

Eragon

Dragon Wars

At least those are the worst ones I have seen in theaters. I've watched plenty of bad movies on tv, too many to bother listing lol.
Agreed on Eragon. It's like they gave zero fucks when writing the movie. They left out tons of stuff from the books.

I never read the book, but I remember seeing the movie as a little kid with my family.

I loved the concept, but even back then I felt like they rushed a lot and left out a ton of plot points.

I never read the book, but I remember seeing the movie as a little kid with my family.

I loved the concept, but even back then I felt like they rushed a lot and left out a ton of plot points.
They did. They even left out parts that happened to be incredibly important in the other books in the series. Which pissed me off to no end.

Least favorite movies?

Well, I'm not overly fond of Zoolander as a movie, but there were one or two jokes in it that were just perfect.

There will be Blood had one likeable character, so I'll go with that one for now.

Least favorite movies?

Well, I'm not overly fond of Zoolander as a movie, but there were one or two jokes in it that were just perfect.

There will be Blood had one likeable character, so I'll go with that one for now.

I forgot about There Will be Blood, but I do remember being distinctly underwhelmed by it after it was so hyped up and praised.

I forgot about There Will be Blood, but I do remember being distinctly underwhelmed by it after it was so hyped up and praised.
"There will be Blood...but very, very little".

Benjamin Button was also way overhyped.

Also, After Earth was not very good.

Probably any dumb-blonde trope-based chicklit film. Or any kind of comedy film that goes for the dumb approach. I hate it. Absolutely cannot stand it.

Especially Wild Child, and the like.

Also the horror movie, Sorrority Row. However you spell it.

Reactions: LunaValentine
The Instructional Video for the Antichrist?

That film was terrible.
Yeah, that one, I still dont know how they managed to make me see it.

Another batch of "jewels"

The ABCs of Death (2012)
Dumber and Dumber To (2014)
White Chicks (2004)

I would have to say the Eragon movie. I'd probably have an easier time sitting through Phantom Menace than that one.

I would have to say the Eragon movie. I'd probably have an easier time sitting through Phantom Menace than that one.
Well the Phantom Menace at least had Darth Maul while Eragon only had the dragon

Yeah, that one, I still dont know how they managed to make me see it.

Another batch of "jewels"

The ABCs of Death (2012)
Dumber and Dumber To (2014)
White Chicks (2004)
I actually kinda enjoyed White Chicks. :c

Oh man.

I am actually such a connoisseur of awful movies that I don't know if I could pick the WORST movie I've ever seen. Here are a few candidates though:

Birdemic: Shock and Terror (2008)

Elf Bowling (2007)

(@Diana @Isabella Hime @Gibs )

Paranormal Asylum: The Revenge of Typhoid Mary (2013)

Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead (2011)

[warning=red]Warning: Even just this trailer is inappropriate and gross as fuck.[/warning]

Vampiyaz (2004)

I actually couldn't even find a trailer for this, so enjoy this sample of some of the worst scenes in the movie:

I can't remember the name of it and Google isn't helping me, but I also watched some awful indie gay teen romance movie that my then-girlfriend rented from Blockbuster c. 2005. It was boring as fuck.
oh elf bowling! that was so bad we never finished it.. and we don't often have that problem..

As for a worse ever movie I can think of is Fern gully Two or pretty much every Land Before time sequel. also Sequel is extremely hard to spell.. who came up with that word!?

Reactions: Astaroth
Disaster Movie (2008) I think I should have figured just by the name
Cabin Fever 2 (2009)
Hostel 3 (2011)

Catwoman
Cique De Freak(that can go fuck itself.I loathe it. I hate it. It does not do the books service. It swaps out the setting for an american one and it makes no sense. I Loathe it with pure hatred. Sith levels of hate.)
Batman and Robin. It almost killed Batman. One film. One godawful film almost killed batman. As in, the entire franchise. And they have the Arhnold in it. If you are going to get da Arhnold in a Batman film, Bane. Or a generic thug that Batman has to fight. Not as Mister Freeze!

The Resident Evil Live action films. The 1st one was decent for a video game film. Then the second one decided to go "Oh, actually, i ain't being my own thing. Here's a few characters from the games. P.S. ALICE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER!" It is bad. Literally none of the main cast is allowed to do things because Alice must save them or be "Awesome" or "Epic". How the hell can you turn Nemesis. ***** NEMESIS! into something that is fed to Alice like the WWE feeds wrestlers to John Cena. Jill Valetine is just there because Anderson wants to remind us that it is Resident Evil and should have been killed within the first scene of her appearance as shooting civillians in the head tends is a quick way to die. Even if they are zombies. Speaking of which, how did Jill know they were zombies? NEVER EXPLAINED. Leon Scott Kennedy apparently died thus she got suspensed. Even though Leon was a rookie Police officer in the game, Resident Evil 2 and only spent 1 day as one on account of Umbrella dooming the city. here? Not explained. Alice starts her role as Mary Sue/Black Hole Sue(is perfect at all costs and swallows everything else) and somehow, the fecking T-Virus can turn a person into a Telekinetic power producing person.

Extinction is crap. Claire Redfield gets her turn to be thrown in to do nothing because Alice must do everything. There are clones. Just clones of Alice at the end. Oh and the T-virus apparently can wipe out the entire planet's water sources! Which is then contradicted at the end of the same film. Wesker is revealed to be head of Umbrella even though in the games, he was on their payroll but was head of S.T.A.R.S. Oh and Alice beats a Tyrant. Yep, the first time the ****ING TYRANT SHOWS UP! and it is some half arsed doctor thing that they decided to do because Resident Evil 2 had William Birkin. Only, he used the G-Virus to stay alive after being shot repeatly by HUNK.

Afterlife is....... No. It is ******* crap with ******** **** ontop. Chris Redfield is in and he does nothing. In fact, this is where Anderson's film crapped the bed. Las Plagas are in even though the films do not explain why. Apparently, the T-Virus causes Las Plagas. There is the executioner because that was in Resident evil 5. The Wesker fight is done in Afterlife but Alice saves the day because feck having Chris fight Wesker although Wesker seems to think they are getting to be an inconvience at this point. Oh and Claire is in the film as a brainwashed thing that is saved by Alice.

Retribution is well, it is shit. It is beyond shit. It is...... anger producing shit. It is fan rage levels of rage inducing. It is awful. But fuck any other character. Let's have our pet, Alice win everything! Oh and Barry Burton appears. He dies. Jill is in because she was in Resident evil 5 and even though this version of her did not have the fucking fuck this film franchise! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Paul Anderson only uses Resident evil so he can make films about "How awesome his wife is." ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! DOVAH!

SMASH!

DOVAH!

RAGE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH!

(There is 6th one out next year, fuck this franchise. fuck anderson.)

ANTICHRIST (2009)

A lot of things should have been a warning for this movie.

1) It is artsy. It looks artsy. It feels artsy. You get like five minutes in and you're like "damn this shit is artsy."
2) It is directed by Lars von Trier, who is one of those directors you love or hate. I sit on the fence with each of his films.
3) The characters do not have names. It wasn't something I realized in the beginning because the story only involves two people, but I realize later that they artsy didn't name the characters and called them "He" and "She." Why? Oh. There's a reason.
4) It is NAMED AntiChrist. Like, what did I think was going to happen?

I cannot tell you what sort of mad fever dream I was having that I finished this movie. I think I just wanted to figure out what happens in the end. This is the synopsis: "A grieving couple retreat to their cabin in the woods, hoping to repair their broken hearts and troubled marriage. But nature takes its course and things go from bad to worse." Okay. What is so bad about that?

How about several random events that have NO meaning in the end and like a total lack of plot. I kept expecting the He character to find out the She character is crazy. But he doesn't. Until it is too late. And OMFG O-M-F-G IS IT TOO LATE.

*cries softly*
I'm not going to tell you what happens because it is pretty graphic, but it is bad. Watch the movie if you want to find out.
Actually. Don't want the movie. Just read on Wikipedia or something.

Anyway, the moral of the story, from what I can tell, is that the "She" character embodies all women and women are evil: the end. Oh. And Willam Defoe really does like doing some weird shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.