What is the avatar above you thinking?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing behind me. I mean totally nothing! IT'S FREAKING ME OUT!! WHAT'S BACK THERE?! IT'S ALL JUST WHITE!!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
"No its my circle! No its MY circle! MOM shes hogging it!"

Reactions: Neobullseye
I'm not entirely sure what happened last night. Bondage may or may not have been involved, someone might have taken a ride in the trunk. The handprint? That may or may not be admissable as evidence later in the week. I don't know. I blacked out sometime after the masks came off. Don't judge me.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
"DO NOT hug me like that.. I know we're yin and yang but come on, people need their fucking personal space!"

Death by kitty glare *Glares eyes never wavering, a ball of yarn rolls by* oh mine mine! *Attacks the ball of yarn*

(Oh did not...She doesnt even look the same! Lol)

Thissss issss my sssstoool sssssso I ssssssit *Hisses like a snake*

Don't do drugs, kids

"So dude, You see how this fight is pretty one sided right? I suggest you should put my fish friends down and not end up with a arrow in your knee."

Is it me? Or is that guy staring at my hat? I swear that if he touches it, he'll pay for it.

"Whats that? NO I will not tell you my sizes! You think im cute?....Well....Maybe"

"This fuckin fire horse's mane caught on my face smfh why couldn't I just settle for a nice appaloosa"

The insides of this bucket are delicious, though I should have ordered the wings.

Last edited by a moderator:
"hmmm....BOOMBIDA!"

Status
Not open for further replies.