What is the avatar above you thinking?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drowning in a sea of jellyfish and angry black skeleton fish. At least I have my baked potato.

"There cannot exist light without darkness, for the brightest flame casts the longest shadow."

(I am actually thinking that now)

I am Sith Robocop. Sith Robocop uses the force and has badass guns in his legs. Sith Robocop.

*Hums* "Dont mind us we're just uhh...Balancing each other, ya balancing" *Whistles innocently*

Thank God everyone just thinks I'm a badass fire guy and doesn't realize the horse sent a flaming fart in my face before I got in. No one smell my face.

No one knows this, but the two dots in the circle? Those are my eyes, and the circle is my face. *sobs* NO ONE EVEN KNOWS I'M A PERSOOONNNN!

Reactions: Quiet One
"Heheh...nobody knows this, but there is a tv installed into my helmet and I am actually catching up on the Walking Dead right now."

"For every up there is a down
For every square there is a round
For every high there is a low
For every to there is a fro
To and fro
Stop and go
That's what makes the world go round~"

I'm literally Batman from the Lego Movie. I only work in red, black, and sometimes a very dark grey.

DAAAAARKNESS

This corsage is beautiful! It's totally keeping me from noticing the wood under his tux.

"For everything, there always exists an opposing force. Like light and darkness, night and day, fire and water, male and female, heads and tails, briefs and boxers, James Dean and Audrey Hepburn, Sonny and Cher, Honey and Bears, Aladdin and Jasmine, let's make it happen like... Wait, I what was I talking about?"

"Huh, there is a large piece of lettuce in this guy's teeth. Maybe if I just smile and nod he will stop talking and leave me alone..."

I wonder how far I have to sink before my body implodes from the deep sea pressure.... Let's find out! :D *grabs hold of a heavy rock*

"Look at that booty. Show me the booty.
Gimme the booty. I want the booty.
Back up tha booty. I need tha booty.
I like the booty. Oh, what a booty.
Shakin' that booty. I saw tha booty.
I want the booty. Lord, what a booty.
Bring on tha booty. Give up tha booty.
Lovin' tha booty. Round booty.
Down for tha booty. I want tha booty.
Huntin' tha booty. Chasin' tha booty.
Casing tha booty. Gettin' tha booty.
Beautiful booty. Smokin' booty.