What if there was an Iwaku Con?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is until you guys hear "Kill the Pig, slit his throat, spill his blood!" Ad return to find the Blue Star pen split into two groups who are now at war.
Yeah, and then we eviscerate an effigy of Peppa Pig and impale its head on a stick. The full Lord of the Flies effect. Let's see staff handle that one.

You forgot to mention Kaddoc dumps a gallon of liquid ass into the con and is the only one wearing a gas mask.
More theories about how the con would end. This one is definitely not unlikely, though I hear that Liquid Ass can be a bit expensive.

(ohmygod I nearly searched "buy liquid ass" while logged into my school email. The principal would have my head holy hell)

Yeah, and then we eviscerate an effigy of Peppa Pig and impale its head on a stick. The full Lord of the Flies effect. Let's see staff handle that one.

Khorne will be pleased.

Various members of each group have Braveheart style paint that's made out of blood.

You don't know where the blood came from.

And this is only after three hours.

(ohmygod I nearly searched "buy liquid ass" while logged into my school email. The principal would have my head holy hell)
Just As Planned.

I better stop doing that before Khorne disowns me and become a follower of Tzeetch. Change!

I'm calling in the expert for this one.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
I'd like to quote my good buddy, Atomyk, on this since we were sorta just randomly talking about that earlier. :)

On 5/27/15, at 9:36 PM, Atomyk wrote:
> murder is basically town of salem on adrenaline

If any of you have played Mafia or Town of Salem, it's a lot like that. It's a group of survivors, essentially, who are given different roles. You have to find out who among you are the traitors trying to kill everyone. If anyone wants more info they're more than welcome to look at an introduction blog post I've made about it here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-blog-entry/welcome-to-the-murder-series.7923/ And if anyone is interested in trying out one of our RP games, we do have one coming up which you can find here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/murder-game-vii-the-ultimate-game-sign-ups-thread.110376/

Klutzy Ninja Kitty, da murder expert out, yo. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Would I go to Iwakucon?

I'd rather be seen as a googly eyed bastard online than a normal nervous man in real life.

So nopers. Just get a cardboard cutout of the Joker, slap some googly eyes on that shit and call it LogicfromLogic.

Would I go to Iwakucon?

I'd rather be seen as a googly eyed bastard online than a normal nervous man in real life.

So nopers. Just get a cardboard cutout of the Joker, slap some googly eyes on that shit and call it LogicfromLogic.
Nuh uh. You'd come to Iwakucon so we could argue in person about what cheese is better.

Nuh uh. You'd come to Iwakucon so we could argue in person about what cheese is better.
Mozzarella, debate closed.

Reactions: Koschei
I know other Iwakuans have met too. 60% of the time, every time, something sexual happened.
We should have an ample supply of condoms ready to hand out then.
I know the perfect brand. :3

t_magnum_l_12box2.jpg

I'm just gonna skip reading half the posts and state one thing if this came to fruition.

Shit'd get weird hombre.

I am glad I skipped, as I realize the last two posts before mine have to do with cheese. Again.
Dafuq. And condoms.

I can imagine at the entrance of the con, you'd be given a sticker like this and you have to write your username in the blank space. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.