What if there was an Iwaku Con?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll pass. I'd spend half my time putting people in corners....

We'd have to invest in face hugger Jello molds too. It wouldn't be Iwaku without someone throwing those around.

I'd have to find a way to cut off my head, leave it at home, and still be able to walk around.

Or maybe I'd just wear a horse mask or something in my suit.

I'd need a noose for a tie, as well.

But anyways, I'd love to see just all the general chatting people all shitpost in real life, if that makes any sense at all.
Don't worry, I'll eat a bunch of stuff before hand that will create an ass disaster and just shit all over your shoes like a true shit post. Others could video it and create a gif from it to use on the forum for whenever someone shit posts or feels like shitposting.

Hypothetically speaking that is.

@Gen. Gwazi Magnum PI but who would be on the Panel? Diana, Vay and Rory? XD
I would say a mix between staff members, and the more popular/influential members.
And a nerf war. For the science fiction nerds.
... THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!
We'd have to invest in face hugger Jello molds too. It wouldn't be Iwaku without someone throwing those around.
*Looks at the amount of face huggers I've handed out*

I volunteer for this role.

I would always be starting or ending slap fights between groups. (This is a long story.)

*walks away from this discussion*

>:I goshdamnit ive been saying IWAKUCON AT DIANAS HOUSE for like ages now... so no
NO.

There need to be physical versions of all the ratings -- even if they're just stickers or even non-stickable pieces of paper or something -- that we can hand out to whoever we think earns them at any given time.

Also, I think we'd be the only convention that, in addition to 18+ only events, would also have 17- only events. You know, for the liberteen crowd.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
There need to be physical versions of all the ratings -- even if they're just stickers or even non-stickable pieces of paper or something -- that we can hand out to whoever we think earns them at any given time.
Stickers. And they'd need to be small or it would get cumbersome. :P
Also, I think we'd be the only convention that, in addition to 18+ only events, would also have 17- only events. You know, for the liberteen crowd.
This is true.
That'd be interesting to set up, not sure if there's extra legal issues with doing such a thing at a Con though.

Stickers. And they'd need to be small or it would get cumbersome. :P

Well yes, definitely small.

Still, it would be interesting to hear someone say something you-need-a-hug-worthy and have everyone stick a bunch of Facehuggers onto them.

We'd finally be able to exterminate the weeaboos.

Well yes, definitely small.

Still, it would be interesting to hear someone say something you-need-a-hug-worthy and have everyone stick a bunch of Facehuggers onto them.
I can see that one simply turning into a bunch of group hugs though too. :P

I think there should be a debate panel. Do your thing, you alphas. <3

I think there should be a debate panel. Do your thing, you alphas. <3
I'll volunteer to host it. It will have such inclusive and non-offensive topics as "What's the best way to kill off all the teens and weeaboos on the site?" and "Why are all men so afraid of strong, independent women?" It'll be fun.

"What's the best way to kill off all the teens and weeaboos on the site?"
Jorick asking the important questions here. Good work. This is why the #killallteens revolution has you.

Status
Not open for further replies.