What if there was an Iwaku Con?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if there's extra legal issues with doing such a thing at a Con though.
I'm not sure where to start with that one, but the tl;dr-version is; not gonna happen.

I'll volunteer to host it. It will have such inclusive and non-offensive topics as "What's the best way to kill off all the teens and weeaboos on the site?" and "Why are all men so afraid of strong, independent women?" It'll be fun.
  1. Fire.
  2. Paradoxes are terrifying.

NEVER. NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER.

Trying to keep the SITE organized and from killing everyone is hard enough. O___O Trying to organize a live event would be a nightmare.

But in a magical land where anything is possible....

LARPING. ALL THE LARPING.

We'd have some DnD sessions for the dice peeps. And some sessions without dice and stats for people who wanna try it that way. O_O

Roleplay panels where we discuss things like Character Development. World Creation. And of course, how to IMPROV IDEAS on the spot and fix plot holes. >:3

The plotting sessions would be AMAZING.

We'd have to find something with a lot of rooms, so that when a debate panel gets too overheated, the Admins/staff can kick people out of that room ant literally lock it.

Stickers. And they'd need to be small or it would get cumbersome. :P
How many people would be molesting others just to put a sticker on? o.O

I still vote for Jello molds! Can do all the ratings....except the cookies. Can actually make cookies for those.

We'd all be fat by the end of it.

How many people would be molesting others just to put a sticker on? o.O

I still vote for Jello molds! Can do all the ratings....except the cookies. Can actually make cookies for those.

We'd all be fat by the end of it.
Sticker pad, make it a hat or something.

Would the Murder Games just be a huge game of Mafia?

There have been a few miniature Iwakucons. Diana's wedding, for example! And there was that EU thing that happened at Christmas.

Seiji used to hang out with Diana and Gibs, if that counts.

I know other Iwakuans have met too. 60% of the time, every time, something sexual happened.

I know other Iwakuans have met too. 60% of the time, every time, something sexual happened.
Oooo! Gossip! -Grabs some popcorn-

And this is where people start jumping in with who's a two pump chump, and who gave who crabs!

Iwaku Con = automatic shitstorm.

I'll supply the bullets and the fuel. An ironmonger such as me needs to make his war profits.

There should be an event where we can all get together and play table top games an board games! Cosplay! Dance Parties! BOUNCE HOUSES OF FUN.

There should be an event where we can all get together and play table top games an board games! Cosplay! Dance Parties! BOUNCE HOUSES OF FUN.
Tabletop games?

I'm in!

1. Someone would get pregnant.
2. Someone would get punched.
3. Someone would get drunk.
4. Someone would pretend to be drunk so they could be loud and obnoxious and blame it on the alcohol, though we all know it's only soda water and lime in that drink.
5. Someone would get called a bitch baby.
6. Then someone would cry.
7. There'd be a group sitting together in a circle debating pointless topics and end up circle jerking.
8. @The Butterfly would kick a lot of people out and give no fucks about it.
9. @Grumpy would lock it up.
10. @Asmodeus would get great pleasure from all the chaos.
11. and @Diana would say NEVER AGAIN!

That's just a realistic guesstimate of what I think would really happen. In a perfect world where we didn't have bitch babies, and obnoxious completely sober attention seeking folks, and debators I'd like to see....

LARPING, Jolly conversations, and a freaking good ass time.

Team Ilium shows up fifteen minutes late to the con with Starbucks.

Diana unironically bans someone in person with an inflatable mallet for misusing the term "literate". Everyone claps.

Asmo secretly gets a small circle of Iwakuans to play with a Ouija board in the corner and manage to contact a banned member.

Staff constructs a playpen in which the blue star members spend the entirety of the con. A cruddy television is set up in the pen. Staff tunes into Nick Junior and confiscates the remote. "It's fun for all ages," they say. The blue star members do not have fun.

The discussion panel descends into madness and becomes a drinking game.

There is a small fire. I do not know where the fire came from, but the fire department is definitely called.

The time at which the con is supposed to end is completely forgotten. We're all in the building for two days straight, sleeping on the floor and drinking tap water from the bathroom. The 72 pizzas are delivered to the wrong address, and we're forced to eat a surplus supply of boozy chocolates to sustain ourselves. We must party to survive. The con ends when things get too wild and a staff member is arrested. We all get weird looks from the police.

Yeah. That's my take on all this, anyway.

Can we do a mass roleplay on this? Like, Iwakucon 2k15 roleplay? Pwease?

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Team Ilium shows up fifteen minutes late to the con with Starbucks.

Diana unironically bans someone in person with an inflatable mallet for misusing the term "literate". Everyone claps.

Asmo secretly gets a small circle of Iwakuans to play with a Ouija board in the corner and manage to contact a banned member.

Staff constructs a playpen in which the blue star members spend the entirety of the con. A cruddy television is set up in the pen. Staff tunes into Nick Junior and confiscates the remote. "It's fun for all ages," they say. The blue star members do not have fun.

The discussion panel descends into madness and becomes a drinking game.

There is a small fire. I do not know where the fire came from, but the fire department is definitely called.

The time at which the con is supposed to end is completely forgotten. We're all in the building for two days straight, sleeping on the floor and drinking tap water from the bathroom. The 72 pizzas are delivered to the wrong address, and we're forced to eat a surplus supply of boozy chocolates to sustain ourselves. We must party to survive. The con ends when things get too wild and a staff member is arrested. We all get weird looks from the police.

Yeah. That's my take on all this, anyway.

Can we do a mass roleplay on this? Like, Iwakucon 2k15 roleplay? Pwease?
You forgot to mention Kaddoc dumps a gallon of liquid ass into the con and is the only one wearing a gas mask.

That is until you guys hear "Kill the Pig, slit his throat, spill his blood!" Ad return to find the Blue Star pen split into two groups who are now at war.

That is until you guys hear "Kill the Pig, slit his throat, spill his blood!" Ad return to find the Blue Star pen split into two groups who are now at war.
Khorne will be pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.