What do you like in the opposite gender?

Physically, I adore eyes. And a smile that brightens up a room.

Personality wise, I like someone I can protect. Someone witty, who can keep me on my toes and, well, out-fence me as far as intelligence is concerned. I actually like a girl that's smarter than I am. I also want a woman that will allow me to be a man, and not cut my balls off at every opportunity. I'd like a lady, thank you very much.

This, except the smarter part is damn near impossible for me to find.

Middle girl, middle row, not Asian.

Au Contraire, Miss Yuko Nakazawa: Age 37 is very much so Asian!

Yuko_nakazawa_86.jpg

But if we're talking sex appeal I'd have to go with Maki Goto. But again, being a homo the "Opposite sex" isn't what I'm lookin' at.

Red+Cliff+Pre+Opening+Gala+B-7bksTKV1Dl.jpg

He's got to make me laugh! And he can't be shorter than me. XD

*The censorship isn't for cussing. Oh, no, it is not for that at all.

Or at least, the last one isn't. I was under the impression I should keep a delicate mouth for the ladies around here. *by ladies I mean those whores Zypher dragged in*

whooooooooooooooores

That's for wendu

@GMK...for some reason that made me laugh....haha

what I like in the opposite sex...well eyes are nice and arms (like a guy who can hold me). I'm a sucker for a guy who lets me play with his hair too heh. But I also enjoy a guy who I can sit down with and just have a nice, intelligent, conversation with too! And apparently I have a thing for Nerds too...not sure why

*runs off crying, taking his J-Pop idols with him* THEY'RE TOO SEXY FOR YOU ANYWAY

On the peeps who look for intelligence in a woman

Recent studies have shown that the child inherits the mother's intelligence, not the father. All us guys really contribute are looks and physical stuff.

So my mom wasted all her intelligence genes on my sister and I just got what amounts to her dump stat?

i like my men to be tall, hair color um.....mostly blonds but i don't mind other colors

I don't really have a specific hair color or height that I prefer. I do however like the guy to be mature. This is why I normally date guys who are older than myself. Must have a sense of humor. No jealousy or possesiveness!

This, except the smarter part is damn near impossible for me to find.

I totally understand that Karsikan.

For me if a girl can dance hip-hop well and I mean like real skill there is almost nothing sexier than that for me. Musical talents are also appreciated as well especially a girl who has a beautiful voice.

As for physically it's trite, but eyes, especially hazel. Then those either mixed with blond, red, or black hair. But without those eyes on blondes I'm not attracted really.

For me if a girl can dance hip-hop well and I mean like real skill there is almost nothing sexier than that for me. Musical talents are also appreciated as well especially a girl who has a beautiful voice.
Typically girls like that don't like us nerds and straight laces...

"Yo momma's so dumb-" jokes just went to a whole new level.

Typically girls like that don't like us nerds and straight laces...

Well since I dance a several styles as well as a few in hip-hop as well as play 6 instruments I don't think it should be a problem, at least for me. I have a wide variety of friends. You all are the awesome nerd types, that enjoy xkcd and the like! :]]

So are we talking about general attraction features now? I thought we were talking those odd quirky things. Hair color, intelligence, musicality, this is so typical!

The guy who clips out women's eyes from magazines.
And dimples.

*Gives Ocha the thumbs up from across the room.* ;D