What do you like in the opposite gender?

Well if you want quirky things.

When girls wear plaid or dress shirts. Especially plaid. Not to mention boxers as well.

Also if they are terrible spellers I find that amusing.

BAWHAWHAW @ Tux!

I can't dance to save my life, but I have a nice plaid blue dress shirt I wear often, it's one of my favorite shirts, and the only reason it seems like I'm not a brain dead idiot on the internet is thanks to firefox spell check. I am a notoriously horrible speller, been so since I was a wee lass.

Haha. Oh. man. I also used to have a "motor mouth" believe it or not, I'm pretty shy irl.

Anyways, a quirky thing I like in a guy? Mad video game skills. Seriously, not saying this to be any sort of fake or... Idk, whatever other girls do.

My first kiss was in between playing Halo 2....

Anyways, I'm no good at first person shooter, and I really prefer silly games on the internet or whatever. But a guy who can kick ass at, say, Black Ops? Or, a guy who is bomb at, like, Fallout 3... Or any game that is fun/interesting to watch, omg. Love it.

Also, any guy with a great, fantastic imagination. I'm tired of friends or peers giving me odd looks when I say this or that because half of what I say is so outrageously outlandish, OR, what I say is so, horribly true. Pfffaw.

Hmmm.... I'm actually very attracted to tattoos and piercings, but not too many of them. I think that they're sexy but I don't want to be afraid of kissing you thinking I'll end up impaled or unable to tell what color your skin is beneath all that ink.
Also, I like my men to be men. I don't want a guy who thinks I should pay half the date and open my own door. I'm more than willing to work and help pay bills but I cherish being doted on and will do the same in equal measure.
Also, tying in with above,I love sweet guys. Not necessarily nerds but those guys that often get trampled on because they're just too nice.

I like chicks who rock at video games. If I'm worrying about either having to hold back, or her getting mad because I didn't, it's a no-go. She also has to share my love of reading fantasy novels. I also have a thing for girls who've got great art skills, in any way; they tend to be more expressive. She's also got to be intelligent, and able to understand my weird humor.

Physically, I like the eyes. I like greens, blues, mixes of those colors, or any eye color that just looks mesmerizing. I'd like to say I'd prefer them at my height or shorter, but a)that never happens, and b) every girl I've ever dated has been taller than me, even if by half an inch. Ah, and if she's got a nice body, then that's always a plus.

And lastly, boobs. *cough*

@ Kitti I know a guy that's too nice. He's... drum major in my school's band.

He's way too nice, and annoyingly (to me, anyways) modest. Musician omg, and by that, I mean he's played like every instrument in the band, and plays piano really well. He's damn shy about it, though.

Lol @ everything in the first paragraph by Moonlit, except being good at video games.

Although, I don't quite know about the art skills thing. I think artists are all kind of weird in weird ways. My art teacher is the silliest. She gets hit on a lot by the students, she's 25 and curvy and very, very silly.

Another thing I like, I like brave/bold men. Someone who isn't afraid to be silly with me. Like holding hands and skipping with me to freak people out, or whatever, giggling with me over dumb jokes and making prank calls.

Like last night, I rode the carousel at the fair. I was on this BOMB ASS zebra I christened Shaniqua (I know... racist... it should be Shaniqua Smith because zebras are black and white lol) anyways, I was with a friend and her cousin and they joined me in yelling out "Giddy up Shaniqua!", but held back, just a bit. I'd like a guy who can be just as outrageous as me.

And generally, I find it attractive when the guy is larger than me. Like, taller, (which is damn easy, I've only found less than a handful or girls about my age that are shorter, and they are really unusually short) and usually a bit of muscle. It's funny, and I guess I like the idea of a guy who could be aggressive to protect my honor. That, or a guy who looks intimidating, ie tattoos, although piercings are eh. Out of the mouth area and it's okay (eyebrow piercings! not so much nose, though)

Example, my ex, who is now like my best friend, is a Marine who is a foot taller than me and... he takes up a lot of space, lol. In our tiny asian home. hah.

mmm and a man who is financially secure, oh, yes, that's nice. But too much to ask for. :P

...I like guys who are sarcastic, even though I don't always catch it... Because either it's funny and I laugh, or I get to make them feel guilty for confusing me...

...not to sound weird, but also like guys with clean hair ._. because I like to play with it.
...and blue eyes are nice...

...I like girls who are shorter than me, have shorter hair than me, and also have light eyes :)
...just sayin'.

My penis.

*Can't believe Darkness missed this joke*