What do you like in the opposite gender?

Physically I like my mens with abs and dark hair/bright eye combos (typically) but I can be completely ignorant to those facts if they have a personality I adore.

Mentally I like a guy that's nerdy and quiet because I like being the mouth. Also they have to be able to deal with my OMFG MOMUSU stuff >_>

Question was the OPPOSITE gender zy.

Tegan is the next Anna Nichol?

And we all know Zyph's taste in women, it IS Momusu.

Defensive. Can assert oneself. Can see in other people's shoes.

I'm sorry, sir, but that's classified information.

That they can see they're SOLE MATES.

Duh, Asmo. Gawd.

Looks I'm picky but for me its all in the attitude.

If you can't step up and tell me to shut up - I'm probably not going to like you. I prefer someone who can stand up for themselves, maybe not physically I'll do that part, but can't be afraid to say there thoughts.

Like me - because I lack the filter from my brain to my mouth. And like my wife - who won't stand up for crap against her family but god damn can that 5' chick scare me.

Oh opposite gender? Ocha knows.

img20110208112305094.jpg

Middle girl, middle row, not Asian.

I can believe that, Fel.

I can *not* dig that, Zypher

Like most girls (who wouldn't admit it) I enjoy looking at other girls. Usually to judge... Sometimes... not.

But dolled up girls are bleh, unless it's a video game. Girls that are all dolled up look unreal, and you can't **** unreal things... at least... oh, nevermind, I guess you could if you tried. But anyways, point is, I couldn't imagine myself ****ing that, so they mean nothing to me.

Same with too-buff guys, or dressed up guys. But both of those things in moderation = ... *********ing all night, probably, maybe, if I'm not tired

yeah anyways moving on

And now we have learned even more about that one Wendu. . . up there. That one that posted right above me. Not the one across the solar system or the one in Sweden.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH, TATADYAKIN KITA.

A-S-I-A-N! I don't even know where this "a-z-n" bullshit nonsense fuckery came from.

FOR LEGITIMACY: I like how fast they can learn to flinch.

I really don't like little asian girls who can't fucking say fucking fuckitty shit on a shit-filled stick made of shit.

also lol wtf is with the censorship u live in north korea or something lol wut

Physically, I adore eyes. And a smile that brightens up a room.

Personality wise, I like someone I can protect. Someone witty, who can keep me on my toes and, well, out-fence me as far as intelligence is concerned. I actually like a girl that's smarter than I am. I also want a woman that will allow me to be a man, and not cut my balls off at every opportunity. I'd like a lady, thank you very much.