What are you playing?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I have been playing Fire Emblem the Sacred stones, (The 3ds ambassador version)

(Joshua in that game is such a badass....

High crit rate yo.)

Also, I have been playing Smash wii u recently as well.

Oh yeah, let's not forget Alien: Isolation.

They finally did it. They finally made a really fucking good Alien game. Which also happens to be terrifying.

Oh man. Seeing people play horror games with the Occulus Rift and headphones.... It's hilarious to watch, but I would never put myself in their shoes. O_O

Reactions: Kairia and Torsty
I've been playing Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Far Cry 4, Smash Bros., Metro 2033 Redux, and I've been itching to boot up Mass Effect and Skyrim again.

Reactions: SlamifiedBuddafied
Just got done with my second destructive play-through on "Middle Earth: Shadow of Morder." I'd give it 8/10. Absolutely gorgeous and immersive graphics with stunning visuals and a wonderful game-play system called "The Nemsis System." Go to Youtube or other sites and you'll be able to find out much more. Only complaints is the game wasn't difficult enough, I wish I could make it insanely harder and find a real challenge; that and there were times when the AI was a bit... well, AI tends to be kind of dumb here and there, but the Uruk's sometimes acted like a bunch of moving planks with targets on them.

But I just picked up all of the Crysis games via Steam (and Origin) for only $17USD!!! That's one hell of a deal. I've played them before on console, but I don't own the games. Now it's time to re-visit the surreal world of Crysis on PC.

Reactions: Kairia
I'm playing with mys-

Uh. I mean, I've been playing Fallout NV on occasion of late.

Let's see.. This is gonna require a BULLET LIST!
  • ArcheAge (Sandpark MMO)
  • Smash Bros. WiiU
  • Planetary Annihilation.
  • Just got a PS4
  • Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  • GTAV PS4 (FPS mode hngh)
  • Destiny
  • Freedom Wars
  • Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
ArcheAge is fairly fun and relaxing at times. Gearing up to be a caster-tank hybrid. My firran also looks adorable in her mechanic's outfit.
2bpdvr.jpg

DW7 Empires (with created officers, saving up points for a run on Chaos)
Tales of Graces f (10x exp, hardest difficulty, half stats)

That's all for right now... All other playthroughs have been suspended right now.

This year has been full of good games, both newly released and just new to me.

Currently, I'm splitting my time between Far Cry 4 (or, let's face it, Far Cry 3-2), Tales From the Borderlands (Much cooler than I thought it would be, and very stylish) and when I'm not pissing my pants, Alien: Isolation. I can't believe the tense atmosphere in the game. It's not just about jump scares, the Alien actually becomes a force of fear, scaring you even when it's not there. I was playing Icewind Dale Enhanced again, but I got over it once Far Cry came out.

The big two I'm looking forward to next year would be Uncharted 4 and Witcher 3.

Dragon Age Inquisition, duh! I have to start a new game because, my cousin accidentally deleted my saves. Oh well, It will be fun to make different choices. I might make my Inquisitor an elf, dwarf, or Qunari instead of a (noble) human male. Like I always say:

Human: the race that everyone will treat well.
Elf: the race that everyone will treat poorly.
Dwarf: the race that everyone makes fun of.
Qunari: the race that everyone doesn't make fun of.

Playing Risen 2, because I'm the kind of game that live several years in the past at all times. >.> So yes, greetings to you all from 2012.

Game is decent so far, I'm not sure if the pirate theme really helped the series. I went into it right after beating the first Risen... Which I enjoyed despite the fact that it was an insanely buggy mess, and that the ending was a bit weak. Playing these games made me realize that I never beat Gothic 2, 3 or 4... Only the first one. I've made a terrible mistake, I feel. :C

I feel bad, because I have yet to pick up any new gen consoles. Because I'm still on the quest to beat at least 150 GBA games....So...I'm currently at 1 because ROMs on this phone...It's hard man. (Even though the first game was Drill Dozer. Which I am now playing again.)

In other words...DRILL DOZER. Because I love that shiet.

Right now I'm juggling Fate/Extra, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and the new smash for the WiiU. I couldn't be any happier with all three of them.

Also I recently picked up Crypt of the Necro-Dancer, which lets you play custom music instead of the default for the levels.
Being the massive weaboo trash that I am I filled a two levels/stages with Love Live music and some Eurobeat from Initial D.

There are quite a few games that I'm playing right now on the PS4 (my PSN is the same as my username for those who are interested). I tend to spread my time across all of them whenever I can. Here's a few to list:

• Assassin's Creed Unity
  • inFAMOUS Second Son
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • Watch Dogs
  • Dynasty Warriors 8
I have also recently ordered Dragon Age Inquisition and it should be arriving soon. I am very excited about that! :bsmile:

Reactions: Kairia and Lorelei
I just beat Red Dead Redemption for like the 5th time
I am still playing GTA V on Xbox live.
I am also currently dinking around on Minecraft for Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.