What are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just started with Planescape torment and oh god... it´s so f****** good.

Outlast: Whistleblower...because I haven't played it yet and I'm currently alone at home. Great.

Got another emulator to work. Turns out my controller does have enough buttons to map for an N64 controller. Mothafuggin' yisssss.

Mario 64 here I come. Ocarina of Time too.

Reactions: Rocket
I've been playing Among the Sleep and Gone Home ^^

Among-the-Sleep-skidrow-dowload-torrent.jpg

gonehome_cover.png

Been playing a bit of Skyrim as well xD

Having finished Alien: Isolation, I'm continuing the horror by downloading the HD Resident Evil REmake. I. Can't. WAIT.

On top of that I'm also making my way still through the Ace Attorney Trilogy, and am currently on Case 2-3. Weakest case in the series, but still extremely good, and the next case, well... 8D

XCOM-EnemyWithin.jpg

XCOM <3
It's basically a more challenging Fire Emblem with guns, mechs, and aliens. And is also better.
ex9_1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
I've been playing a Minecraft modpack called Blast Off!, which is a lot of fun. The only problem is that it has permadeath; I have to backup my save before every session, because I've had waaay too many close calls to feel comfortable with not doing so. Still have yet to die, though, so that's good~

My current games are as follows:

Hotline Miami
Robocraft
Magicite
Tom Clancy's Fancy Murdering White Sheets (I always forget the name, something to do with ghosts)
Team Fortress
Warframe

All on steam.

I'm playing Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition for the first time (LV6 Neutral Good Human Berserker who just got to Baldur's Gate) and it is certainly living up to expectations.

It is very different to other RPGs I've played; very free and a lot less hand-holding (although the AD&D Rules behind the Game are quite complex and it took me a while to learn them). It feels more like a living world (with actual consequences to your words) than anything I've ever played. Can't wait to get on two the second game.

XCOM-EnemyWithin.jpg

XCOM <3
It's basically a more challenging Fire Emblem with guns, mechs, and aliens. And is also better.
Play with the Long War mod. Prepare to feel like a true masochist as you watch even the smallest UFOs become deadly threats.

There's also about ten thousand billion more of them.

Good luck bro.

Reactions: Rexcalibur
2398090-telltale+game+of+thrones.jpg

Going through making different choices each time to see what could potentially effect what. Tales of Borderlands next.

Playing Destiny alone, even without friends that game is still an enjoyable shooter.

Currently running through Skyrim for the 238714315th time for god knows why.

Mods keep games alive. Bless Modders

Banjo Tooie..N64.
Yeah I tend not to play the new systems. Tempted to play Duck Hunt soon >:)

I've been playing through Bioshock again. Just finished the first one and now I'm working my way through the second one. Only difference from my first play through of the two is that I'm working on completing them on the hardest difficulty and without Vita-chambers. I've managed to finish the first Bioshock on survivalist and that was really, really fun to do. Bioshock 2 doesn't seem as bad as the first one was though, so I'm thankful for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.