What are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Playstation 3, I have plenty of games that I am currently playing:
-Mass Effect Trilogy (Currently working on Mass Effect 2)
-Grand Theft Auto V
-Assassin's Creed 2
-Resident Evil 6 (Even though I beat all the campaigns multiple times)
-Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Close to beating it)
-Killzone Trilogy (On Hold)
-Resident Evil 5 (2nd Playthrough)
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Reactions: Kairia
I've been playing Smite, League of Legends and Skyrim for the past few days.. besides that I usually play Fire Emblem Awakening and SSB:3DS when I'm at school ; A ; .... when I upgrade my computer I'll be playing Archeage and plenty of other "high tech" games..

Currently I am getting my ass kick by Resident Evil 4 and frolicking my way through Diablo 3.

Currently I am getting my ass kick by Resident Evil 4 and frolicking my way through Diablo 3.

if you are frolicking, then you are clearly playing diablo on easy mode

ashamed

you must be

#thereisnocowlevelwerequiremorevespenegas

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Nah normal, with two other players. We need to bump it up a notch.

I'm replaying Kingdom of Hearts 1 and just goofing around in AC4. They have nice boats.

Smash bros 3DS, Far cry 3, Metal Gear Rising, and, Dark Souls 2... and a Visual Novel.

Beat the Stanley Parable, saw most of the endings, etc... It was... Okay. But then again, I had played the original version (which was a half-life 2 mod) so the 'newness' and 'surprise' wasn't present for me. The whole time I couldn't help but feel like 'wait, I actually paid money for this?' and I got it on sale. I can't help but feel like the full asking price of 15$ is just... Insane.

But then again, what do I know, eh? I'm sure people who came into it with no prior experiences enjoyed it a lot more.

Playing BioShock: Infinite at the moment. Picked it up on the Steam autumn sale this year. To be honest, I did not believe in the hype around it until I tried it. It totally deserves its hype and 90-something rating on Metacritic.

Teaching someone how to play Yugioh. They keep forgetting the rules which is ok because they have money.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Currently: Animal Crossing and Borderlands 2 The Pre-Sequel. What should I be doing? Writing a 10 page paper for history.

Nintendo DS emulator on my phone! I'm replaying Pokemon White, because I'm bored.....

Playing BioShock: Infinite at the moment. Picked it up on the Steam autumn sale this year. To be honest, I did not believe in the hype around it until I tried it. It totally deserves its hype and 90-something rating on Metacritic.
Infinite was a really fun game, and I loved the world and its atmosphere. The shooting mechanics get a little bit stale the further you get in, and the original Bioshock holds my heart over Infinite, but it's still a really great game. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

As for myself, I should have Metro: Last Light completed by today and be able to move onto The Evil Within and Wolfenstein 8D

Reactions: Kairia and Prisk
I've never actually been into the whole steampunk thing, but the story and the gameplay is just captivating. So far, at least. I've only just rescued that girl from the Angel statue-tower.

Reactions: Kairia and Pachamac
Oh my! I think I'll have to casually sneak into this conversation!

I'm currently playing through Dragon Age: Inquisition. Such a fan of the series! Got Final Fantasy XIII and X-X2 HD remake also going in the background. But ... Inquisition has my attention for now.

Edit: Prisk, I clicked on your signature by mistake. That music video is ... interesting!

So much Minecraft. @___@;; I mean, I have a shit ton other games I could be playing. But...Minecraft.

Reactions: GhostJoker
@Coma It is, isn't?
I'd pick Inquisition up as well if it wasn't so expensive. I'll just wait for a sale, but seeing as it is EA and Origin, I might have to wait a few years.

Also, picked up Child of Light on Steam. Wonderful game, so beautiful and flowery.

Status
Not open for further replies.