(Western Fantasy) Bulhit Town

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"If I had not. You and that man would have been chopped into pieces, then nobody wins." Flint returned sternly to the girl, avoiding eye contact as to not be frozen. "She appears to be of gorgon decent but distant, hence your paralyzation." Celtic replied to Theo, his blind eyes were closed, nature loaned him her ear for a moment. Satin's death rang in his ears. 'I think that's the closest thing to a friend he has ever had,' Celtic thought to himself. He felt no rage or sadness, he was respectful of his sacrifice and chose to avenge him.

"Good." Mali replied. She watched them get to work and then saw the devil die. "Well shit. MALCAN. DEPLOY SUPA KICKASS MOVE NUMBER SIXTY-SEVEN." "Ok." The half orc swung his ax back, Mali hopped onto it, and he slammed it into the ground as hard as he could. The ranger was launched high into the air, and soon arrows rained from the sky at the heart douchbag.

The Jerk of Hearts laughed tauntingly at the devil as he died, but the victory was short-lived. "Feheheheh- GAH! YOU *beep*ING *beepity beep-beep**" The heart swore as its eyes were slashed. Then the arrows hit it. "SON OF A *beep*" Finally a large green root came up out of the ground and wrapped around it. "*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*" the axes simply hung in the air, their controller currently busy.

"Lilith, now!!" Jack yelled at his sibling, who in turn jumped from the rocks and lunged at the heart, and she grabbed on with her claws to keep it distracted for a while longer. "In your face!" She yelled, half joking around and half taunting. Jack put away his sword and conjured a bow and some arrows with his magic ((kind of like in Skrim)) and he took aim at the beast. "I need him to stay perfectly still for the attack I'm about to attempt. Do you think you can keep him down for about five seconds?" He directed the question to the daemon.

Brad nodded in thanks when the stranger offered to block him. He changed his arm into the cannon, but did not charge it up as he started to mentally speak to John. I'm going to get the screws off to transplant the information after I make a slight adjustment to the cannon. Brad's metal eye turns red as John seeps into the AI chip again. Got it, let's do this. The enemy is currently busy, but he is a strong creature that ascends from the ashes of the headsman after he dies. It uses projectile attacks, and he could also most likely attack at close range, so we should use the sound waves to clear the axes and make way for the others to jump in and attack. Got it, thanks John! Brad moves quickly with a knife and twists a few levers and then he unscrews a small lever. At that moment, a cord pops out of Brad's head and he shoves it in the slot he had just opened. Brad chooses the powerful song and transfers it to the gun.
(
Play it from 0:53 to 3:37, it starts to fade at the end)

Sound waves blast out of the bass cannon in his arm and blasts the axes away from the heart. Brad yells over the music at the group once the cannon starts to charge back up again. GO!!!
Martin flies over to team kickass and forms into a man again once he lands. Nice work you two! Say, how long have you been together? I could use a trick like that with my next teammate. Jake growls from inside the nacklace and it shakes, but Martin does not attempt to hide this... there were stranger things happening... mainly that noise Brad was shooting out of that cannon thing.

Lilith let go of the heart and held her cat ears in pain. "Yeah that works, but I'm out so I can shift into something else with less hearing..." She stated as she ran off, thinking maybe in her current form it's a good idea to try to sneak into the church and see what's going on. Lilith began to sneak through a window and have a look around, listening in on conversations.

Jack charged up his arrow that was in hand and it began to glow brighter and brighter until he finally shot it. It sliced through the air with noises that sounded like shriekings and hoped it would hit straight between the eyes.

Progress... But why the hell isn't it dead yet?

The daemon nodded softly at Jack's request and began uttering a spell, which would paralyze the heart for a few brief seconds. The flames along the blade of his sword seemed to weaken as he diverted his dark magic elsewhere. Hopefully the spell would last long enough. Leone watched as several attacks landed on the heart, and briefly wondered where the root came from, before a loud noise caught him off guard. The boy fired his shot.

Last edited:
"Ah. Well okay... what should I do now I'm unfrozen and what about her?" Theo asked.
"Theo, wait a second. Ask the girl if she minds helping. She could be useful." Laegon said to Theo. He couldn't be heard outside anymore.
"Okay then, uhm Laegon asked me to ask the girl a question." Theo said to the two.

"If you need to know my name is Amber." She spat, still pouting and keeping her head low.

((At what point are you fighting a sarcastic heart and you shoot dubstep at it?! XD))

The horribly wounded and furious heart struggled to break free of the vine, but it held steadfast. Until the dubstep. The force of the sonic blast overpowered the grip of the vine and sent the Jerk flying. Jack's arrow stuck into it, right in the middle despite its spinning. The heart came to a full stop and began to crack down the middle. The axes fell harmlessly to the ground. With a fading voice, The Jerk of Hearts whispered its final words...

"All... your mothers...
ware... army boots"

Then it shattered and died.

The bell had rung a total of four times while they were killing it. Lilith would only see shadows though the stained glass, of a girl on her knees, a woman whipping her with a hand that had changed into a cat-o-nine tails, and finally a man with his arms extended.

"Very well. Looks like your friends shut that asshole up. We have to go soon. There isn't much time left." Flint went outside the church and waved to the group. He pointed at the stair well leading up to the second floor. Celtic got up from the ground, his vine retuning to the earth. "I tasted bad anyway." He said politely to the sky. A few cherry blossoms grew from the branches on his shoulders.

Mali was absolutely stunned at the music that had blasted out of Brad's hand. So... epic. He had to record that in some way. Suddenly there was a vampire behind her. She and Malcan became dead serious. The half orc grabbed him and lifted him up by the scruff of his collar. "Do you glisten?" Mali's words were like cold steel. It could be seen that a few of her arrowheads were stakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Satisfied with the death of the heart, Leone then looked back to the church. Of course, his attention was grabbed by other hostilities within the group. "Oi! We still have a problem to deal with. Worry about the sparkly vampire later." He spoke coldly, his mood no better after the heart's death. By the sound of things, the heart had merely been a distraction. Now that he could take to the air without worrying about axes mangling his wings, he gladly did so with a strong beat of his wings. He swiftly flew off towards the church.

"Okay..." Theo said. He followed Flint and Celtic, but Amber trailed behind. He stopped her. "What are you doing?" He asked.
"I'm coming with." She replied.
"Seriously?"
"Yup. I noticed that you seem to be having trouble, so I can help."
Theo sighed. "Just... don't get into trouble. Stay in a corner somewhere and catch some people off guard. Or something." He said. He reached into his bag and pulled out an extra pair of sunglasses he kept in there for emergencies. He handed them to Amber. "Now keep moving. I'm not waiting for you." He said heartlessly. Amber did as she was told.

Lilith snuck through, trying to avoid being seen again. She stuck to the darkness and walked up the familliar stairs that she was taken up while she was in a cage. I didn't like this place the first time, and I still don't... She thought to herself. The shifter stopped in her tracks and closed he eyes, trying to listen for something, anything. A plan... Something that would help her team stop T.A.D.E once and for all.

Jack sighed in relief and his bow vanished, along with his arrows. He fell to one knee, placing his hand on the one that was not on the ground and another hand on the cold, wet dirt. He was completely exausted. "I used too much of my stamina... Go on while I regain it. It won't take too long..." He said in between pants and gasps. "And I must find Leo. I cannot leave him behind..." ((Yeah, really. You could have used a high-pitched frequency or something... and yes, Jack is still angry))

Martin chuckled as the half orc lifted him up and asked if he glistened. Where do you think I'm from, the Twilight series? I am a vampire, but I am one of the remaining few. The reason I have lived so long is because I'm a hybrid. Normal vampire weapons like wooden stakes and holy water don't affect me luvs. He then dropped out of his cloak, which disintegrated in Malcan's hand and reformed on Martin, who was already on his feet and had finished brushing off his clothes. He grinned at the daemon's response, than turned his attention back to team kickass with the same look that he had given daemon. The flying man with the cat tail, is right. Also, if you kill me, your killing an ally. Martin lifts the necklace and waves a hand in front of it, showing Jake. Hey guys, I'm in here! I put on the necklace and found out that when I did, Martin replaced me for a bit. While it is a bit cramped in here, I find it understandable since this is a necklace. Taking that into consideration, it's actually pretty comfortable in here!
Brad sighs in relief as the Jerk dies, and he drops the cannon to his side, also stopping the music. Brad tweaks his cannon again and it turns back into the charge-up cannon. He moves towards the church and stops at the doors, looking up almost nervously. What's wrong, scared of a building? Brad growls, and retorts with No! I am just nervous, since this is the first church I've ever been in, that's all. Brad pushes the doors forward and walks through the doors.
Leo opens his eyes and breathes in sharply. He quickly jumps onto his feet and looks around. He was in a large - no giant- wheat field, and that was all there was on the flat ground. Leo tries to run forward in an attempt to escape the field, but it just... keeps... GOING! Leo finally stops from the exhaustion and also because there was a man approaching him. He looks at the man and summons as much of his calm voice as possible before asking Excuse me sir, but do you know where we are? The man smiles and points his hand to Leo's back without a word. Leo turns and sees Satin in his pure angelic form. He had a soft, gentle, scar-free face with soft brown hair that flowed down his back in an almost elven manner. His skin was light and it even had a white glow emanating from it, not to mention the garbing, which was a simple white robe cut short on the sleeves. His eyes were blue (not all blue, just the color) and they had a sparkle to them, like the most light was emanating from his eyes. Satin smiles a full toothed smile at Leo, and says in a voice tat was soft like silk, Welcome to heaven, Leo. Heaven is what I call it, but some call it the fields of the underworld, and some even call it Valhalla. All that matters is that this is where you go when you die. Leo drops to his knees like he had been punched in the throat. I'm... dead? Satin smiles and lifts Leo to his feet before saying I, am dead, but you don't have your wings yet! You are just having something called a flash. You have had a near death experience, and now you can experience Elysium for a while. Wait... sorry, never mind, you're fading out. Leo tilts his head down to look at his hands, which were starting to become a smoky transparent film. He looks up at Leo one more time, who was waving goodbye, before slowly fading away from "heaven".

Jack scanned the area for Leo, actually starting to worry. He mustered up enough strength to stand up, but he was wobbling on his feet. He made his way to the ash pile to make sure Leo actually got out. He fell back onto his knee and started sifting through the pile, panting. "Leo, c'mon... You couldn't have died so easily..."

Lilith heard the doors open and panicked a little. Shit! I can't go anywhere, they're gonna see me either way! She scanned for holes or anything she could slip into. ((Sorry this is a tired response. Also I'm just remembering that Jack is in his underpants... Thanks Leo))

Flint and Celtic stood at the steps to the second floor. Flint waves Brad over. "We're out of time. Your many friends will have to come on their own time." "Let's be off. I hope your ready for this." They both nodded and began up the spiraling staircase. In seconds that felt like hours, they stood before the black doors. Celtic lowered himself to poke Lilith. "It's us. This is no time for games." Flint looked back at Brad, Lilith, and Theo with his gorgon friend. He smiled. "I thank you for this." "As do I." The handless traveler of dimensions turned back and rose his foot.

Mali and Malcan blinked. Then smiled. "Alrighty then! Welcome aboard!" The ranger slapped Martin on the back and began the walk to the New Chaos Church.

Flint seemed to put all his rage and seance of duty he owned into a kick that swung the two black doors open. What he saw would seem strange to others but to him, it was expected.
image.jpg How???
On the outside, the second floor was in ruins, on the inside it was like a entirely different room. Light flowed gracefully through the room, reflected by the polished floorboards. I could go on about how fancy this room was but I think you get the idea. The beauty of the room was interrupted at its center. Nix was on her knees, bleeding profusely, and her appearance had changed from the lashing.
image.jpg
A symbol blazed on the floor underneath her, again impossible to focus on. Dolly De-vil sat on her golden thrown, one of her hands was a black whip stained with blood. "You took your time bottom feeders. I had my King here make the dingy room a bit more lavish. What do you think?" Slackjaw stood closer to Nix. He and Flint shared looks containing nothing but hatred.

Theo got his bag out which still had some magic medicine supplies in. He stared at the girl in the center, he made it his personal goal to make sure she got out safe. He nudged Amber who stood next to him.
"If I get a break to help the girl in the middle, I want you to cover for me and make sure no one gets me, got it?" He asked, and she nodded yes.

Lilith had followed the others and stopped in her tracks when she saw Slackjaw, and then she looked at the pure evil that was Dolly. She glared, nothing but anger and hatred in her eyes that seemed to glow slightly. Her tail flicked and her teeth were showing while she was growling. She jumped up onto Flint's shoulder to seem and feel taller before she spoke. "You two aren't going to get away with this... Not if my partners and I have anything to do with it!" Lilith's voice seemed to be different somehow... More scary or intimidating. "You will suffer for any pain you have caused, you have my word..."

Brad stares in shock at the young girl in the center that John mentally told him about. He than glared at Slackjaw, whom he had never met, but immediately knew he didn't like. His last look was aimed towards De'Ville, but he quickly averted his gaze to the floor because of the memory of the cat lady calling him her "knight." He blushed slightly in embarrassment at the thought, and he hoped that she would not bring that up.
Bones watched the reactions of the group members towards the chess creature. He had watched Slackjaw and De'Ville torture the young girl for quite some time from one of the few shadows, slightly surprised that not one of them had noticed the red light that shone from his cigar every so often, not to mention him in general. He smirked at this, as he was never usually this good of a sneak. So the group steadily reaches the final showdown then. For the sake of this planet, I hope that they can stop TADE or his summoning. If not... they were dead. Bones sighed through the cigar and puffed again, lighting the red glow once again.
Leo opens his eyes and immediately coughs his trademark "noiseless cough." He rises from the ashes and brushes himself off. He stood behind Jack, who was digging at another ash pile. He looked at himself for a moment and assessed the immense pain before deciding I got f&%ed up from that damn giant. This was true, as his body bore a gash from the right shoulder clear down to the back of the left thigh by one of the dead pawn's weapons, which cut him before it disintegrated with the headsman. It was clotted by the ashes and blood, and he was glad that ashes were always clean. His head was also slightly cracked from a club, and he was grateful that it didn't mess up his brain. His arm now bore something that was not there prior to the sacrifice... a tattoo that was similar to the ones from his village. It was similar to a Chinese dragon, and it started at one end of his arm and ended at the other. It blew fire from it's maw, ant it's tail held a miniature flag that was adorned with the symbol of his clan, a wolf. He wanted to hide his past life, but now it would never leave him. Leo struggles to find his cape, but only finds the helmet that was underneath and the picture of his mother and father. He covered it to come back for once he had some pockets - being as he was adorned with his shredded pants that thankfully hid his genitals, like the booty and the d@#$ - and turned to Jack before walking to him through the ashes and tepping him on the shoulder. Where... are... the others... Jack? Is the... battle... won already?

Leone flew off after the group, going on foot once inside the church. His sharp gaze took in the room that should have been in ruins, studying the woman and the injured girl. His tail bristled at the sight of the whip in the woman's hand and a low growl sounded in his throat.

((Sorry, had to take the dog to the vet.))

Jack turned his head to see Leo and sighed in relief. "Oh thank god..." He said under his breath. He attempted to stand up, only to fail and fall back onto his knee. The battles took a lot out of him, but the bow and arrow did the beating. To conjure such weapons takes both a lot of magic energy as well as physical energy, so most only get one shot at anything with a weapon like that. "I thought you were dead... Are you injured in any life threatening way...?" He mustered up in a slightly more raspy voice.

Dolly rose from her seat, the whip reverting back to her clawed hand. A taunting chortle left her mouth. "Hue hue hue... Your a funny little bishop. You claim to be able to stop me when you almost died from a creature summoned solely to stall you. Face it, your useless, if it wasn't for my foolish husband you wouldn't even be here." If it was possible, the darkness that made up De-vil grew darker and her red eyes glowed brighter. She walked slowly towards them, past her own daughter who was suffering because of her. Her hands changed into black scythe blades, seeming sharp enough to cut through steel like butter. "Now you will have the privilege to die by the hand of the new Queen of Worlds." She gestured to them. "Your move."

Slackjaw's eyes didn't move from Flint's, but his horrible voice was heard in Bones's head. 'Did you really think I could not see you? I was aware of your presence when you came, you simply didn't pose enough of a threat to be bothered with. Better to leave you assuming your sneaky then to waste time dealing with you.' At that moment the finery of the corner Bones was standing in disappeared, the polished wood was replaced by flimsy stone bricks. A second passed. The entire section of the church that the bandit stood in collapsed. Ten tons of falling stone threatened to trap Bones in a heavy pile as the floor gave way to let him fall. The rest of the church was unaffected.

Flint didn't even flinch at Slackjaw's actions. The two continued to trade death stares. He brought a folded up sword out of his coat pocket. A flick of the wrist and the blade unfolded neatly. It was made of the same metal as his badge and reflected the light strangely.
image.jpg Yes his sword is named Snowcone. He was drunk at the time.
Celtic stood behind his guardian. A grim look was on his face and his long hair shaded his eyes. Flint watched as Slackjaw's weapon materialized in his hand. It was black. As black as a black hole, and appeared to drain the color in the air around it.
image.jpg ((Munis the logo.)) He however, was not.

As Team Kickass made their way back to the church they saw Leo and Jack, both not looking great. Mali, of course, dealt with the most disturbing problem first. "Put these on. Like now." She withdrew a pair of brown pants from her bag and tossed them to Leo. "Now... Who needs a healing potion?" She said, withdrawing two bottles of red fluid.

Lilith only seemed to grow more angry when she is spoken to. "If you think I'm going to hold back on you, think again. This is only going to get worse and worse for your side. You might as well give up while you still have chance! And before I kill you for what you've done to your daughter and for what you did to my brother!" When this is said, she hops off of Flint's shoulder and tries to shift into a more defensive animal when half the church suddenly fell. Destracted only for a moment she backed up and drew a death glare at Dolly. This isn't going to end well for me, in fact I may just die, but this is my only hope with the energy I have left. If I ask Theo for another herb, then it'll make me seem like I'm relying on everyone else. That will be my doom. This is going to hurt... Lilith focused her remaining spirit into her left paw and her claws grew into the size of her bear form's, causing her to bleed profusely. The only thing she could let out was a groan of pain. "Don't think... you'll win!" She managed between pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.