(Western Fantasy) Bulhit Town

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unexpectedly, Lilith fell down to the ground with a thud. "Ack!" She cried out once she touched down. She didn't have time to react to the falling, so she landed on her side next to the pile of ash. "Well at least it's over..." She said to herself as she stood up and walked over to Jack, limping only slightly. "It's time for you to go back home, Jack. If you stay with these people much longer, then who knows who you'll kill." She said to him, completely serious.
"The only person I plan on killing is you, Lilith. It is you who should leave." Jack responded with. They stared at eachother, eyes narrowed and teeth gritting. They stood there, unmoving, staring... "One of us will leave and it shall be you!" They yelled at eachother at the same time. Jack held his sword tightly while Lilith had her claws out.

"Staring contest." Amber mumbled to Celtic and Flint. She didn't break her gaze with Theo, but realized the fighting in the field between them had stopped. A beat ran through her, intensely, making her flinch. It warned her that the fighting would come back. She quickly wiped the sweat from her forehead and continued her staring contest.

"C'mon, look away!" Theo thought in his mind. He was tired of standing around. He missed most of the fight due to this girl!

Leone frowned and held off on his next attack upon hearing the creature's screams...

Master? Bell? Someone's actually in control of that thing...?

Looks like things just got more difficult. His gaze flashed to the other combatants as he tried to figure out what the creature meant. Then a big bell flew past him and it clicked. His gaze flashed onto the two siblings who appeared to be in a deadlock, yelling at eachother. A low growl rose up in his throat once more. "Oi! Dumb and dumber! Bigger problem." His voice was cold and sharp as he gestured in the direction of the church.

If the creature's dying action was to throw a bell at a church... It had to be passing the bell off to it's master. But what the hell did it mean by heart?

The two siblings looked around for where that voice came from, they had never heard it, so they assumed it was an enemy. "Dammit! Where is it..." Jack asked himself as he took a defense stance. "Jack... where's your friend...?" Lilith had not seen him come back and was assuming the worst. The two still looking for where the voice came from, Lilith was also looking for her comrades.

The daemon let out a long-winded sigh when the two looked around. "Look up." He spoke coldly, his gaze like ice as it rested on the duo. "That thing said the heart, the master, and the bell before it threw the bell at that church and died." His words were short and simple, expecting the two to understand what he was getting at as he gestured towards the church. "It was probably passing the bell off to its master, and I don't think that that's a very good thing."

The two looked at him and listened carefully. "The problem is, we don't know who the master is." Jack implied. "It's probably the shadow cat you dunce. You know, the one trying to summon death upon us?" Lilith told Jack, scoffing. "Well it's not like I've been here the entire time, so how was I supposed to know?" "You should know, or we wouldn't have gone through with our little plan." Aftrer that is said, they go back to glaring at eachother. ((I'm on mobile, so sorry if the colors don't stay the same.))

(It's fine, same thing happens on the tablet.)
Leo had assumed that something like this may happen, and his groan of pain was drowned out by the scream of the headsman as the flames he had created burned at his flesh. (He can breathe fire, but the fire can still burn his clothes, which in turn burns his skin... assume the worst... for now.) The ashes that lined the battlefield covered Leo's burnt body, and no amount of searching would reveal where he was.
Satin watches as the newcomer swoops in and slices at the headsman. Demon, who has sent you to aid us... was it the master? Get down here so that I may see you more clearly. I cannot fly because I have been injured, so you must come to me.
Brad watches the bell and flinches each time the lightning hits, but he feels that there is no more time and the feeling is dragging him down as he says Come on people! We need to keep them from summoning TADE! Brad runs towards the church, half expecting them to follow him, but the other half of his mind screams at him, telling him that you NEVER leave a man behind!
Martin approaches the figures and realizes that they had just been a mirage. DAMN, I need blood, and fast. Jake sighs in regret of ever putting on the necklace, but the vampire surprisingly reassures him by telling him There is no need to worry this time, I won't kill them to get at their blood. If you know where people may be... tell me, please. Jake chuckles slightly before saying There is a town near here, named Bulhit. It's just a few minutes away on foot, and most people wouldn't be surprised even if there was a vampire attack. Martin growls before saying You couldn't have said that earlier? Before Jake can reply though, Martin morphs into a bat and flies to Bulhit by using Jake's memories, which Jake was no lo.

Leone's tail flicked in annoyance as the two siblings began to bicker. He continued to grow annoyed with the duo, and was ready to snap at them. Though, one phrase caught his interest.

So this master is trying to summon death? I picked the wrong place to be a good person. Oh well, I guess...

His attention shifted to the demon down below, his tail bristling slightly at the creature's words. "I am a daemon, and I take orders from no one." He growled simply, refusing to land until he was sure that the threats were eliminated. And with the possible summoning of death close at hand, he was really lacking in patience right now. "The bell and the master are at the church... But if we can stop or destroy the heart, then we may be able to prevent the summoning."

The smell of fresh blood filled the air. It wafted though the air and was carried by the clouds to the vampire, perhaps it was some solemn deity having mercy on his future victim, but that was not clear. The Headmen's axe glew dark red and split into thousands of throwing axes with the same look to them as the original. A muffled voice rose from the ashes and suddenly a strange looking heart flew out of them.
image.jpg
Because Slackjaw thinks ahead.
"Shay, wadda we got here? Buncha heroes lookin to stop da Masta? Fraid I can't let dat happin." The heart spoke, it's tone disrespectful. The axes flew around it as it turned to Brad "Where cha goin little shit?!" Several axes few in front of the cyborg, blocking his way then shooting back at him. "Feheheheh! You goddit all wrong deamon! The worlds will end with da Masta's summon!" It laughed at Leone like it could read his mind, before sending a barrage of axes at them all.

"Incoming!" Mali yelled as she and Malcan grabbed the siblings to pull them out of the way. They landed safely but the heart shot a number of larger, spinning ones at them.

"Is that that damn heart?!" Flint growled in rage of having to fight the sarcastic freak of nature again. Suddenly there were axes flung down the hall and he jumped behind the rock with the girl, pulling her head down. Celtic quickly did the same. "Theo! You can move now! Look out!"

((Wow... you could have not used Majora's Mask XD))
Jack was about to yell back at Lilith when the axe broke and the heart came out. He was stunned. Lilith was about to run when they're both grabbed and taken with the kickass team. "Thanks. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have run in time." "What was that, you little brat?" Jack snapped at Lilith.
"You know, this really isn't the time. Maybe we should focus on the battle, hm?" Jack simply grumbled and ran two fingers across the flat side of the blade, casting a fire spell on it which, in turn, caused it to be covered in blue flames. "If the monster was weak to fire, this one will be, too." "Yeah but we need to be able to approach it first, dumbass." "Will you shut up for five minutes?" The two continued to argue. ((Tipical siblings, huh? Lol))

Alright... Now this is why I don't do good deeds.

Leone narrowed his eyes at the creepy, utterly annoying and just plain dangerous heart that rose from the ashes. He dove down, narrowly avoiding several axes that flew his way. The ground would be a much better place for this sort of combat... But the heart was the target. He landed quickly and filled his free hand with a small dagger which he always kept tucked in his belt. He deflected an ax with his sword before thinking about ways to get close to the creature without getting himself killed. His gaze flashed to the two siblings for a moment.

That could work...

He looked back to the heart, studying the little axes floating about. If the heart got distracted, then there was a good chance that it wouldn't be able to control the axes... Or at least he hoped so. "How 'bout you distract the heart instead of distracting me?" He spoke coldly to the two siblings, presenting a little challenge.

Amber screamed as her head was yanked down. She was angry, because she had never lost a staring game before. But then she realized her competitor could have died. She was still angry at Celtic and Flint, but felt guilty for putting the guy in danger. She pouted for a moment before attempting to escape the two.

"Move!" Laegon's voice bellowed through Theo's mind as he gained control of his body again. He yelled and threw himself out of the way.
"Jeez! Freaking girl!" He mumbled. He stood up and gave the guys holding her down a thumbs up to show he was okay.

Brad cried out in shock and stopped immediately as the axes slammed into the ground ahead of him, and he barely managed to block them with his metal appendage, tough a few dented his arm. Holy cow, that was close! John yelled at Brad now, saying You can't survive this alone, you know what we have to do! Brad shook his head as John finished his sentence, as if trying to shake out the voice. No, I can't afford to trust you right now. I can do this! Brad pulled out his Remington and shot his last bullet at one of the heart's eyes, though he doubted that it would do anything but piss the creature off.
Satin seemed to almost teleport in order to block the axes approaching the siblings and the other two souls that called themselves a team. It was a movement too fast, and as soon as the axes had been deflected, Satin falls to his knee and supports himself with Ragnarok, looking much like a knight kneeling before his king. His eyes burned with anger aimed towards the heart though as he turned and yelled to the four Where is the wooden boy?! He is too delicious to lose in this battle!
Martin sniffed the air and sighed in happiness as the smell of blood that was meant to be ominous wafted through the air. He continues forward and finds a woman walking down an alley. She failed to realize that this was a dead end, and would have hit the wall if Martin had not stopped her with a grab on her shoulder from behind. The lady almost screamed before she saw Martin's face, which was still young and handsome despite his age. You should be more careful when wandering around, you almost ran into that wall there. The woman did not turn though, and a look of struggling appeared on her face as she attempted to move. I have not heard your name yet though. I can cure whatever is happening to you, all I want to know in return, is your name. The woman looked at him curiously before saying Carla... My name is Carla, sir. Martin smiles and breathes out slowly in a relaxing manner. Ah, Carla. Thank you Carla, it has been so long since I have fed. Carla's look turns fearful before Martin reassures her. Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you, I just want some of your blood. You will not know that it ever happened because you will be asleep and there will be no marks on your beautiful skin. Martin then breathes strangely in Carla's face, like a deep, throaty breath. Carla slumps against Martin as she had fallen asleep, and he pokes a small hole in her shoulder. The blood leaks out, and Martin begins to suck her blood like a ravenous wolf. Jake had feared that Martin might kill the girl, and is about to speak up when Martin pulls away from her and licks the wound, which makes it heal and once again become flawless. Carla would wake in about an hour with only the memory of the strange man in the alley. Martin sighs in relief as his eyes seemed to glow and the shadows seemed to pull towards him, his body becoming lighter in weight but more camouflaged in color. Right then, lets go help your friends shall we? Martin morphs into hundreds of bats - which seemed to have grown and become vampire bats - and flies towards the mountain at the speed of a falcon.

Mali, tired with Jack and Lilith's bickering, came between the two and pushed them away from each other. "STOP. You are both acting like two year olds! If you want to ever have a chance of winning you have to work together! Now be adults and do what the guy said!" Malcan nodded in agreement before slashing the incoming projectiles with his greataxe.

The heart seemed angered by its attacks being so easily dodged and his axes began to swirl around him like a tornado. Suddenly he heard Satin's words. "Wooden boy? Yah mean that Travelin brat and his guardian are here?! Damn it, die yeh half-horned freak!" The heart yelled in anger as it drew in all of it's axe's fire them at the devil like a rail gun. Halfway it was interrupted by Brad's shot and briefly swore at him before continuing. It had just missed the heart's eye and the wound quickly regenerated.

"Miss, if you want to survive you can't run off. Please listen to me, your far safer with us then anyone else right now." Flint spoke in the most calming tone he could muster at the moment. Celtic trained his focus to the Jerk of Hearts voice and placed his hands on the ground.

Amber scrunched up her face. "Fine. But you made me lose the game." She grumbled.

Theo moved speedily from rock to rock, taking cover occasionally from projectiles. He approached the area where Flint was holding the girl.
"What's up with her?" Theo asked. He didn't know other than she froze him. Which made him miss the fight. He felt useless the entire time.

In her mind, she made a pact with herself to not tell them anything but what they already knew. Such as having freezing people power for instance.

(Headed to bed.)

((Sorry I was dealing with something))
Jack and Lilith growled and finally nodded. "Fine..." They both mumbled in unison. "But honestly I think, in my current form, the only thing I can do is destract it like that other guy wanted us to do. Jack you join him in fighting." She said before running behind some rocks and hiding, only to pop up like a wack-a-mole. "I bet you can't hit a moving target!" She yelled at it mockingly. "You couldn't even hit a single one of us with a big axe, what makes you think you can hit a chosen target with many?!"

Meanwhile Jack had run up next to the daemon and looked at him. "You heard the cat, let's do this." He said as he focused his magic on the flames.

Brad growled and shoved the gun back in his shirt before he realized that he was hearing noise from a memory... dubstep? Brad yelled at his teammates as he had an idea. Hey guys, keep the axes off me will ya', I'm going to build something. Brad had built his own bass cannon before, but he didn't have much to work with now. If he made it right, he could hold off the axes and the jerk of hearts with sound waves strong enough to knock over a tank.
Satin growls in obvious pain as he swung once to block the first wave of axes, but all the rest began embedding themselves in his chest. His last thought before he died was All I wanted... was a small taste... of that plant boy's soul. Then Satin's body exploded into a large light with an angel that slowly floated up to heaven.
Martin landed and saw the demon explode in a beautiful pillar of light. Jake says nothing until Martin walks over and stares down at Ragnarok. Martin, what are you thinking right now? Martin grins before saying I could begin my own inheritance with this sword. All I need to do is take it. Jake gasps in disbelief at the thought that Martin had just stated. The man who owned that spear has just died, so show some respect! Jake did the right thing by telling Martin that, as the blade began to float and the blade shed into scraps of metal to reveal a Valkyrie sword... Excalibur. It flips to where the blade was facing down and stabbed deep into one of the mountain stones. Martin chuckled at this and kicked the stone so that it rolled down the mountain into a forest clearing below. Maybe there will be a modern day King Arthur now, eh?
Bones sighs at the state of things. One of the team members was dead and Leo was missing - which tore and the others hadn't even begun the attack yet. They just kept defending, and defense is good, but not for a long time. They needed to make a move quick, or else old Bones would have to step in and do the dirty work. He puffed on the cigar again, illuminating his face with an eerie red glow.

Jack looked back. "Satin!!" He yelled. He couldn't believe his eyes. The most powerful thing on their team had just died. "Dammit!!" He looked at the heart and the flames on his sword grew as he began to fill with rage. "Our chances of winning just went down. I'm not going to lose to a heart!" He said under his breath in a growling voice. His eye began to glowing bright red as he grew angry. ((Color darkens with rage))

"Your aim really sucks! That was the wrong target! Haha" She didn't want to admit it, but she was actually a lot more than dissapointed at Devil's death, Lilith gritted her teeth and drew her claws.

Dammit, demon! There goes that chance.

Leone growled in frustration as the demon died. Seeing the heart focusing on someone else, however, he saw an opportunity. The rage was building in the boy at his side, most likely making his magic stronger. "Alright, I'll cover you. Charge up a shot and send it at the heart. Then you cover me when I do the same." He spoke quietly to the boy, careful not to let the heart know of his plan.

Jack nodded and he moved his sword back before dashing at it and slashing at its eyes in an attempt to blind it, and he quickly retreated whether he successfully did so or not. "I'm not much of a long ranged person. But I can use a shield." He stated after getting back and watching the axes.

Status
Not open for further replies.