(Western Fantasy) Bulhit Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
De-vil gave a cruel smile with her pointed teeth as both her attacks hit. She pointed both her cannons at Jack to finish him off and then Lilith jumped on her face. The vile woman screamed with rage as she flailed her arms in a vain attempt to get the shape-shifter off. One of her cannons fired and exploded into a nearby wall, leaving a hole with nothing beyond it but a long fall. "Get the hells off me you meaningless rat!" Eventually her cannons turned back into claws and she pulled Lilith off before throwing her to the ground. In her struggle she drew near the hole in the wall she made. "Can't you focus for five seconds you shit-brained hunk of metal! I ordered you to attack the tree-child, now do so or I'll melt you down and sell you as railroad nails!!!" She yelled infuriately at John before turning to Brad. A evil smirk spread across her face. "You. The weakest link, the coward, the fraud. Do you really think you stand a chance against me? Without your robot you are useless. Come now." She put her face before him. "Hit me. I bet you won't."

Celtic kept his hand down as large vines came out of the floor and attempted to wrap around John's metal feet. Flint was beginning to tire, while Slackjaw was still full of energy. Of course he was still full of energy, the fucker wasn't even alive for Thought's sake. He needed to end this, and soon.

Malcan flew out of a wall, leaving a perfect imprint on said wall. He didn't fly nearly as long as Leo but he was far more pissed once he landed. The orc charged back into the church, once he was back in the second room he shared glances with Mali and they both nodded. "Badass Maneuver 401 go." Malcan put away Goldy and grabbed one of the tall doors with both his hands. He then jumped up and swung the door upward to nock off John's head, which would be followed by Mali running up to grab it and then, well... she would keep it away from the rest of him.

Jack only heard loud noises, and by this he was scared. Selfishly scared for his own life. I cannot go out like this! I still have more power to harness!! He thought to himself before hearing the thud of his sibling. The only way he could tell it was her was because of the grunt of pain she gave off once she made contact with the ground, afterwards hearing her state as loudly as she could, which wasn't very loud due to her being weak at that point, "If I don't kill you... My comrades will finish you... After all the damage I've done to you, and all of the secrets you've told and shown us... We know how to beat you. You dunce..."

Lilith struggled her way to her feet, one eye closed as she is wincing in pain and her body tilted slightly to the right, trying to keep weight off of her damaged paw. "If all you have against us are words and threats, you cannot beat us at your own sick game... Because you're nothing but a coward and a fool!" She gritted her teeth as her tail flicked in anger. "And if Brad is a coward, then so am I. But it takes courage, that I know he has, to overcome it. I believe in him, and I believe in my friends and my brother. So fight all you can... But you will never defeat the power that we have in store for you..." She took a clumsy step fowards, closer to Dolly. "We will win, even if you throw your 'pawns' in to do your dirty work." Lilith gave off a weak chuckle as her right foreclaw began to grow in size very, very slowly.

Brad took a few wary steps back as Dolly approached, but did not let down his guard. Dolly told him to hit her, and he closed his eyes when she said he wouldn't. He ignored his teammates for the first time then as he reopened his eyes and stared head on at Dolly. Saisho no panchi o nageru hito wa, tsumi o okashite imasu. A Japanese saying that translates to "Those who throw the first punch are guilty of the crime." I can give the same sentence to you again and again in twenty other languages, but that doesn't matter. You assumed that I would not throw the first punch, and you are correct. However, did you ever stop to think that I also show respect by being afraid? I am no longer afraid of you Dolly, so you have lost your power over me. Now, I'm just a really pissed person with a lot of ideas on what I could do to you at close range. So do both of us a favor, and back off "your majesty".
John's eyes changed to red yet again as he focused. As you wish master! John goes to turn around, but vines wrap around his legs. He would have laughed then at the ridiculous idea of simple vines holding him down, but heI decided to play with the child, and make him believe that the vines were strong enough to hold him. His waist hissed and steamed as John's upper half turned when his lower half did not. Before Celtic could react, he lifted his cannon and shot a giant net, probably big enough to catch three cows at once. Unless he could melt through the ropes, there was no way that Celtic could dodge this... I think...
Bones growled at his thoughtlessness, but did not dwell on it any longer as he turned and ran out of the building and to Leo's aid. He stopped about fifty feet back, as he saw three new people. There were two girls and one boy, all inspecting Leo and doing some form of ritual. Each of them had strange tattoos of mythical creatures, along with their own markings. One had leaves fluttering falling from a tree on her back, which was rooted in the top of the head of a titan known as Gaia. The other female had water lines -like in the simple children's drawings- running up and down her arm until it reached the fingertips of a beautiful siren. The man had clouds all over him, save for one place, which held an empty space with a person -most likely the man before him- walking on the wind. He reached down and opened Leo's mouth and motioned for the leaf girl to put something in his mouth. Bones manages to see that they were chunks of wood and dry leaves, and she puts them in Leo's mouth. The siren lady slid her knife against a flint stone, which made a shower of sparks fall onto the wood. The wind boy quickly blew on the sparks, and the flame quickly ignited. the smoke rose up the the dragon spirit holding Leo's and it sniffed the air. It sees the flame in Leo's mouth and releases his soul to dive towards the flames. It devours the flames as it dives back into Leo's body, and the three quickly flip him over. The water lady gathers water from the rain falling, making a small sphere of it. The dragon is about to leave out the stab in the back, as the hole in Leo's chest was covered by tar, when the water sphere makes a film over the cut. The dragon shies away, and Leo's soul follows the dragon back into his body. The leaf woman applies a seed in Leo's back that turns into a cross trellis of paper thin vines that sew Leo's wound back together. The water moves out the other hold and it clears away the tar around the hole. The lady does the same thing to that hole and it heals Leo a bit more. Finally, the siren lady pulled out a vial of glowing water and poured a mouthful in Leo's mouth. Leo coughs after a few seconds and he opens his eyes after spitting out the burnt wood. He looks around and cries for the first time ever as he sees the three other people. Lāyalā... Ēmilī... Zaika... Why are you here? The man smiled as he said in a language their tribe could understand We felt one of the elements dying, so we rushed to your aid. I came on the wind. I formed from the rain. I traveled through the earth. Leo smiled after hearing that each person used their own element. He then saw Bones and smiled. *cough* Sir... These are the people from my past life. This is Emily, the water spirit; Lyla, the wind spirit; and Zach, the wind spirit. As you know, I am fire. Leo then turns back to them and asks Why have you come to my aide? I thought you all never wanted to see my face again. They all spoke in unity then, despite the lack of practice. "We have discovered the true culprit of who started the fire. We want you to come back to the village with us!" Leo frowns at this as he looks back at the church. Maybe one day, but today is not that day. Goodbye, my old friends. Tell my mother that I miss her and I will see her again. Come on Bones, we have to help the others. Leo then turns and sprints towards the church with Bones on his heel, making sure that he wasn't going to get hurt again.
Jake's eyes uncross and his hair flattens, but his balance is still thrown off as he accidentally stumbles into Slackjaw, leaning on him for support. Sorry, sorry... Does anyone know where the food is? I'm totally craving chicken. Hey, look at you, are you craving too? *points to Flint* I *hiccup* I think you should come with me sirs... I have no idea where I am right now. Can one of you take me to the bathroom, I have to go pee.
Satin looks down at the battle with sadness set upon his face. The group does not bode well against De'Ville's forces at the moment. Some of the forces are separated from the battle, and at this rate, the summoning will be complete. If TADE is summoned, than the battle will already be lost.

"Amber, move! It's not going to work!" Theo yelled to her. He took out his weapon, and spread some fire dust on it. If Malcan would fail, He would set off the dust and heat his sword and cut through John's armor.
The vines had grown around Amber, but she was small enough to find a path around. She scrambled out of the way and watched Malcan flying past with the intention to chop off the head of the robot.

De-vil was silent. Acidic fury glowed in her flaming eyes. She attempted to say something to put herself above the shifter but no words came out.

But then the bell rung its ninth.

"Wait, do you hear that? Hue hue hue, do you hear THAT?!?! Yes, yes yes! It is my victory snatched from your grubby paws! Ha ha HAHAHAHAHA!!!" The woman laughed insanely.

Nix was not in good shape. She was coated in darkness, only her crying eyes were visible. "I'msorryI'msorryI'm so sorry." Flint and Slackjaw clashed blades, and with his free hand the prophet faced its glowing palm to the poor girl. Celtic was silent, he rapidly flickered though the papers even when John's net landed on him. The room dimmed into pure inky black, the hellish glow of Slackjaw's hand the only light. Then...

*SMACK!*
Not exactly worlds-ending sound don't you think?
Light returned to the room. Flint stood over a dazed Slackjaw who had fallen to the floor, rubbing the stub where his hand should have been which was bleeding profusely. Nix was back to normal, eyes closed and quaking with fear of the approaching doom that was not there. Celtic had his hand extended over her, a omega symbol composed of holy glow emanating from it.

"No. N-no no nononononoNONONO!!! HOW?! HOW HOW HOW?!?! YOU INSOLENT STUPID FOOLISH DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BRATS!!! FUCKING HUNK OF USELESS METAL KILL THEM OR ILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL!!!" De-vil screamed like a banshee, her flaming eyes turning into columns. As she spoke her claws as well as teeth lengthened, a long spiky tail and large wings grew from her back. She turned to the two, roared, and flung herself, a tornado of talons and fangs, at Brad as her tail swiped at Lilith.

Jack struggled to his feet, his head hanging down when he heard Dolly laugh. "D- Damn you!" His voice was weak and even more raspy than usual. He couldn't do anything but stand there wobbling like a drunken idiot, and that's how he felt. He rubbed his eyes, which felt as if they had exploded. He didn't know what was going on, he tried looking around on the ground, but he couldn't see anything, which was scaring him. He kneeled down and felt around for his sword, cringing everytime his burnt hand touched the hard wood.

Lilith narrowed her eyes and glared when the sound had been heard. We... We lost!? So easily! She couldn't believe this. "Grr... I- It's..." She couldn't muster up any words to use against her. She looked at Nyx, hoping nothing would happen, and that it did. Nothing... Nothing but the change in lights. The only sound that was heard wasn't very... Scary either. "What...?" She didn't understand anything that was happening. Was this really the end? A... Thump and light changing? It was only when Dolly started shouting in anger that she realized that wasn't supposed to happen. When she finally looked back, she was beeing attacked with a tail and saw Brad being slashed at. "No!" She didn't care if she was hit, she cared more the boy with nothing to protect himself with. She jumped up and tried slashing at the back of her head, not even paying attention to the woman's tail.

John remains silent as the main event had failed, but when she told him to destroy them all, he simply opened his chest. Very well master, but you must run from here. As his chest opened, it revealed a 5 megaton bomb, capable of blowing the entire mountain sky high. It was ticking down from two minutes, and he continued to swipe and shoot at everyone in the process. He also shot at Malcan, but the bullet missed and hit a wall.
Brad jumped back as the slash came his way, pulling Lilith back at the same time. She landed on top of him and knocked his breath out, but he did not care. Not yet Lilith, we need to time our attacks. Besides, we need to focus on that. Brad points to John, which had just finished picking up the net with Celtic inside of it. We need to help them and stop Dolly at the same time. If that nuke in his chest goes off, we're all done for, even Dolly.
Leo had just arrived in the building again, and what he saw bewildered him. Dolly looked more like a dragon now, and the man apparently known as Slackjaw was knocked out, and Flint was missing a hand. Not to mention that there was a loud ticking coming from John. What is that thing? It has that weird radioactive symbol on it, so it can't be good, right? Bones nods at this, and he says It looks like a really big bomb, so we should figure out how to get out of here. Leo shakes his head. No, we need to finish this, for family, friends, and clan. Bones nods, Right, the stupid idea then.
Jake stumbles back as the room goes dark. Hey... who turned out the lights? They come back on and Dolly begins to freak out, so he (being in a state of almost drunkenness) stumbles over to her and begins to try to soothe her. Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's going on here? This is a place of worship or something, yadda yadda. Listen, shouldn't we all just ta-take a breather or... or... or something, f*** I don't know. Now, I need to know where the living room is. Can one of you, like, take me or something?
The summoning has been delayed, if not stopped, and this greatly angers Miss De'Ville. She has now put the allies in a critical state, ordering John to end their very lives. Will the allies figure out a way to stop John and Dolly, or will they perish on the mountain, which in turn shall be reduced to rubble? We will see very soon, won't we Noah? Noah nods at Satin's question, and sits eagerly to watch the battle with Satin, almost like watching a movie or reading a book.

Last edited:
Amber helped as the world darkened then snapped back, While Theo only cringed. Amber stood back up, still somewhat disoriented, then saw Dolly attack Lilith and Brad. She picked her way to the area nearby their fight, and searched for an opening to make eye-contact with dolly.
"Bingo." She muttered as lilith's back turned to her and Dolly's face was right over her shoulder. All Dolly had to do was make eye contact. Even if she realized it was the medusa girl, she'd close her eyes and would be able to see.
Theo jogged over "Don't make so many impulsive decisions Amber!" He cried out

Celtic was smiling broadly, even when pulled up and into the clutches of John. His blind eyes sparkled. He whispered in a content tone, only just so the robot could hear. "Not to be rude, but as far as evil minions go, your the absolute worst." The vines had grown deep into John's inner workings, and as the heavy door made contact with the back of his head, they jammed themselves into every moving part they could find. There was the loud screech of metal and strong wires breaking, then the robot's head flew off. Mali scrambled backward, and caught it like a football. She held the head up to eye contact and stuck her tong. "Loser."

De-vil roared in rage, her attack failed, her attack failed! Just like everything else! Nothing had gone how she had planned! She was supposed to be standing over there heavily wounded bodies, only just alive, as they watched the light of this world dim and end!!! No, none of it had worked! WHY DIDN'T IT WORK!?!?! The enraged madwoman screamed, her voice becoming progressively more raspy and serpent-like, into the air with her lengthening fangs, turned to scalp Jake and froze. Not because she was shocked, but because she had looked Amber in the eyes. However, her tail had its own separate mind and swung at the little Gorgon girl.

Jake sees the tail and remembers exactly what to do in this type of situation... JUMP ROPE!!! Jake immediately runs toward Dolly's tail and jumps over it, grabbing onto it as it flew past. He was carried with it, as he weighed hardly anything, but it was still very... very... awkward.
Brad was now watching from under Lilith, but he couldn't see much except for John being beaten. He had to deactivate the bomb. Hey Lilith, can I, um, get up?
Leo stopped as John was attacked, and it seemed to work, despite the fact that the bomb was still going. He turned to Bones now, and asked Why help them, sir? You could have been still, not involved, but you did. Why? Bones smirked at this, before looking up with a fierce expression set upon his face. Well, since Grim is dead, I am the best shooter in the world. Nobody can match my talents, and Grim was only slightly better. How can I keep my position if all I do is hide in the shadows? That, Leo, is why I got involved. Leo nods at this, once again taking his silent and powerful demeanor.
John stared at Celtic as he insulted him, and he said one word before getting his head knocked off. Thanks. The door knocked off John's head, and he simply laughed maniacally as they stopped his attacks. You are all fools. What do you think I am, a human? My body cannot see without it's head, but I can barely control it with the head. Observe. John listened as his body began to go berserk, and laughed even harder as the sound of breaking vines and snapping wood filled the air. It dropped the net and Celtic, but it almost stepped on him in the process as well. The body began to shoot and swing at random, feeling movement through the floor, all the while letting the bomb tick down. It stumbled around the building, making a hazard to anyone nearby. You can't destroy the body if you can't find the source, and you can't get to it or you'll be attacked. I'll give you a hint... the source is where the bot goes boom.

Lilith jumped off, but fell back down almost instantly. "I can't fight anymore, nor can I shift back to my normal self. This is where I must stop before I kill myself. Get to my brother, he may be injured but he can certainly help you with fighting. Just remeber that this is all a game to Dolly. If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't play, you can't win." She finished off with those words before simply watching everything. She couldn't fall asleep, not that she tried, but because with the amount of blood she had lost. If she fell asleep now, there was only a slim chance of her living to see sunrise again.

Jack was now just listening to the sounds of fighting, not knowing who was winning. He assumed it was Dolly, but he also heard laughing from someone that wasn't her. Confused, he stood back up and leaned on the wall, holding his bleeding chest. The only reason he was still alive was because he was using magic to slow the bleeding. He couldn't slow it down any other way since Leo had burned his cloak and everything except for his underwear, ((lel don't think I didn't remember)) and now he had little to no protection. With his head hanging down, he called for Lilith, who didn't respond with anything.

Theo was running up to Amber with his sword at his side.
"The tail... it's not going to be stopped by Amber' s powers. I've seen these things before." Laegon said in Theo's mind
"Hey, the old dude speaks!" Theo thought. He was still a few feet away, when he saw Dolly' s tail raise up.
"NO!" He yelled, then took up his sword and stopped Dolly' s tail. He did his best to not get in Amber's way so she could hold dolly still.

((By the way, I apologize for this shitty storyline. It was supposed to be a awesome series of misadventures for the knife but that didn't happen. So that's why nothing makes sense. My apologies again.))

Flint looked up, the blood loss starting to make his vision blur. He wanted to kill Slackjaw but seeing Celtic in mortal danger stopped him. He dropped his sword to clutch his arm and yelled over at Leo. "MELT THAT SHITTY ROBOT ALREADY!!! THE BOMB FOR SOME STUPID ASS RESON!!!" Blue flames swirled around Celtic and he was teleported to his guardian's side, were he quickly started feeling his arm. Touching the blood he grew slightly peeved, "why did you do that? It's stupid and dangerous and..."

Mali looked at Jon's head and growled. "The future sucks." Malcan backed out of the rampaging robot's way, huh, the door-to-head attack normally worked.

While her body was still, De-vil continued to grow and change. Soon enough and massive shadowy dragon filled up half the room.
image.jpg Because all final bosses have to have a second form.
The force of her tail increased ten-fold, overpowering Theo.

Lilith couldn't believe what she was seeing. What... What is this? Is she planning to end the world herself? She couldn't possibly do that! She was confused, but mostly just angered that she couldn't do anything about the situation. She then looked to her older brother, who seemed to be in quite a pickle. Ohh... He can't fight like this, and neither can I. We have to get out of here before that woman decides to do anything to us. With that in mind, she looked back to Brad. "Get him out of here. He doesn't look to be in any shape to help take her down, not like this. While you do that, I can provide a destraction for you two to leave. You can't fight her either. You don't have any means of protection or any weapons that can do much to her. Hurry, before she makes her move!" As soon as she finished, she tried to raise herself off the ground rather weakly. The least she could do with the power she had left was help someone live, but she could hardly even stand. How was she to do her task? She growled in frustration as she looked at Theo. His herbs would help, but he's a but busy at the moment... What to do... What to do...

At this rate, she will just destroy the entire church and go on from there, consitering her current form... fire wouldn't do much... She looks to be fire. If I went straight for a destraction, she might just flat out murder me faster than I can blink. That's out of the question then. If I went for an attack, I probably wouldn't even pierce her tough scales, again leading to death. Perhaps offense isn't the way to go this time. Maybe we need a good defense. What have I seen that has both speed and bulk... A horse is speedy, but not too bulky. Wait... I've seen her form. Perhaps fire with fire would be the key, but that would take more energy than even my own brother could handle! I have to get something that could help me shift, giving me enough energy to actually shift, and then another boost for fighting. But where would I even get that...
She then looked at Jack once again, then to Leo.

That's it! If we can somehow get him and his friend to work together, his fire and his massive amounts of stamina and magika, perhaps they could give me just the boost I need in order to follow through with my plan!! Again she looked at Brad. "Scratch that! You need to get him and his friend together, leave the rest to me. I have a plan..." The look on Lilith's face showed nothing but determination. Her tail flicked and she somehow forced herself up to her feet, standing in place and wincing slightly. "Hurry!!"

((Sorry for the long post, I just figured it would be good context :P
Also, what if we could go through with the adventures after defeating Dolly? I mean... It would just be another great story to tell.))

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
Brad stands and nods to Lilith when she tells him to go help Jack, and he is halfway between Jack and Theo when Theo is overpowered. Brad turns and looks at the tail that had done the crime. Theo! NO! Brad moves in an attempt to help Theo, but hears the blind Jack call for Lilith. He stopps and looks back and forth between the two, growling as he chose Jack, as he couldn't do much to help Theo in his current state. He runs over to Jack, grabbing Jack's sword along the way. He grabs hold of him and lets him lean on his shoulder, struggling not to throw him back onto the ground because of their history together. Come on lazy Jack, Lilith told me to help you. Things are looking bad for you and the battle, but I've decided to help you first. Brad then pulls out his flask and shakes it a bit, seeing how much liquid was left. Good. Jack, open your mouth and get ready to swallow. I'm going to have to warn you about your first drink though, it may heal you, but it also has a chance to make something random happen to you. Prepare yourself Jack. Without waiting for Jack's consent, he pops off the lid and pours the proper amount in his mouth. He looks to Leo and impatiently waits for the tonic to take effect.
John laughed at Flint's proclamation. You are an idiot if you think that melting the robot will do anything. If you melt him, the "bomb" will go off, destroying ev-ery-body here! The only way to stop the bomb is to deactivate it, and the only one who knows how is Brad, since he's from the future, like this "bomb." Good luck with that though, he's busy at the moment, and I don't have to be looking to know it. Also, one minute to destruction master!
Leo growled as John spoke, but he immediately turned snide as he realized something. Hey sir, I need you to help me keep the robot still. He can melt his own parts and quickly reform them, but it doesn't work if the heat comes from somewhere else. You cut off the arms, and I'll take out the legs. Bones nods, but he grabs Leo's shoulders when he says the downer. That's a good plan and all, but if we touch the bomb at all, we're done for. I really don't want to risk it. Are you sure you don't want to change your mind? Leo shakes his head, and Bones shrugs. All right, let's do it. I think we should wait for Brad though, he looks like he's waiting to talk to us.
Satin sighs at the current state of things, and Noah looks put down. Because of her rage, Dolly is now stronger than ever, becoming dragon-vile. The allies are also beginning to weaken, many of them not knowing what to do. At least three of the allies have been destroyed, and one -me- has even died. Will this battle turn out to be a sad ending for the world, or will the allies make a miraculous comeback?
((Thank you @Cheselth, I was actually going to ask about that once we defeated (or failed at defeating) Dolly, but now is the perfect time to ask you @Crono. Would you mind if I made a second part to this, with new characters, adventures, and bad guys? I was really hoping you would say yes, since I TOTALLY freak out at the thought of copyright.))

((also, here's a random song I found. It's a song about a show I know, but it's good either way. enjoy :)
))

Theo was over powered, and practically thrown to the side like a rag doll.
Amber was amazed at the size Dolly had grown. She jogged backwards, noticing the dangerous tail. She maintained eye contact, but moved back a ways out of the tail' s range, or at least as far as she thought it went.
Theo stood back up, rubbing the lump that formed on his head after hitting something. He heard Lilith yelling and sort of understood her train of thought.
He stumbled to his feet.
"Do you need me to do anything?" Theo yelled to Lilith.

((Dude, that'd be awesome! I'm going on a minor hiatus. I'll try to post once a day, but I'm at my grams with really sucky internet XP))

Lilith looked at Theo and wondered, What can he do? It might help that his magic mixed with Jack's could give me a bigger boost, but their magic is different. It could be dangerous for me and the two. Dammit! Why did he have to go on the dark side of magic... "We're going to have to risk it... Just get over to my brother and get his friend, Leo as well!" She turned to look at Brad. "Set him down next to me, I need his magic. I'm going to shift, once I start I need you and the rest to flee the room for it will collapse. After it does, however, I'm going to need you to throw as many ranged attacks as you have at her. Got it, Brad?"

Jack shook his head after hearing his sister's voice and tried to stand on his own, only to fall back over onto Brad, but not enough to actually knock him down. "Let me stand..."

Theo did as he was told and Amber continued to hold her ground.

((Apologies, getting this out of the way. Going to get sports physicals))

((We could do that. It's just that as I am attempting to become a decent excuse for a writer I'm probably bothered more by this storyline then anyone else here.))

As no one was paying attention to him, Slackjaw sunk his clawed fingers into the floor of the room. He pulled back, ripping a hole in the fabric of space and time. Slowly he dragged his paralyzed body into the portal, disappearing just as Jack gave his crazed taunt. The rip closed shortly after.

Flint was about to lose his mind. Leo and Bones weren't doing jack shit, Brad who was the only person able to stop the damn thing was playing nurse with Jack, and THAT FUCKING ROBOT WOULDN'T SHUT THE HELL UP. He was yet to look back at Slackjaw, which would have probably broken him. He took charge, thank goodness, and began shouting orders. "Theo do whatever Lilith says, Amber maintain eye contact, Brad get your ass over to Leo and Bones. One more thi- oh there's the blood loss." He then blacked out and fainted, much to Celtic's panic.

Dragon-Vile swung her tail at Amber and began to break through her magic. The massive beast began to slowly move and a wicked grin eventually played across her toothy maw.

Mali was done with the annoying robot's bullshit and threw the head at the dragon. The hunk of chattering metal struck her forehead and landed in front of her. Malcan dropped what was left of the door and looked around for Goldy.

Amber' s power was getting weaker by the second and Dolly was starting to move. She had to reset to maintain power. That would require an unexpected blink. She would have to close her eyes then regain eye contact with the Dragon. She sighed.

Then she blinked. In the millisecond her eyes shut, relief rushed through her, just about screaming to stay closed forever. But she couldn't. If she did, Dolly would take the advantage. She opened her eyes back up. The power had restored itself, but it had given opportunity for small movement. She caught Dolly' s eyes again though. Now she had to dodge the tail. She prepared herself to jump if needed. She had trained to see most if not all things in her field of vision, even if she wasn't focusing on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.