"We're Not Insane..Just Broken" The Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we maybe get a description of each doctor/nurse's personalities..? Like, since it's your thread, I'm kind of uncomfortable being the one to define that if I use one in my first post.

@Desperado

Reactions: Amberlin
Will do @Kaz

Give me like an hour or so.

I will be able to correct the nurse's appearance in my post once you update the NPCs probably tomorrow if not way later tonight. I'm hoping to do it tonight, though. I'm really excited about this rp!

Reactions: Kaz
I'll just sit and ponder my character's background until then. xD I'm horrible with that sort of thing...

I'm gonna go ahead and post my intro, but I'll change it up if I need to after you do the personalities for the doctors. I kept the doctor's dialogue minimal, just in case. :I;

Reactions: Amberlin
As requested The Doctors, Nurse's, and Guard Personality and personal info.

Doctors
------------------
Jonathan Cove(Main Doctor)-Very smart, among one of the cities top five Doctors in mental health. Married, but not happy. Been working in the asylum since day one.

Terry Hillman- A bachelor who loves messing with the asylum women. A sick rapist, who will after doing so sends them to shock therapy. To make sure no one tells on him. Even has a drug give needle to make it seem it was a nightmare. Mean at heart, has problems.

Steven Mac- A nice young man. Youngest of all the staff at the asylum. Young but dumb making mistakes. Nice, will go out of the way for any Patient to make them feel comfortable.
------------------
Nurses
------------------
Donna White(Main Nurse)-Started since day one also, middle aged.
Jacqueline Amalia-A seductive nurse. Young, and smart. Ignores what the Patients want. Gives them what they need.
Annetta Bella- A new nurse. Smart young and has a boyfriend.
------------------
Asylum Guards
----------------------
All are complete assholes. Love abusing there power and hitting the Patients even females with night sticks.

Archer
Niles
Edward
Malcolm

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Sooo ... everyone afraid to do the next post before the website down-time?
I kind of knocked my character out cold and can't really do much at the moment.

Oh, I've been waiting for Desperado to take the lead with the next post so we'll know what to do. xD Like is there going to be a timeskip to where they're unstrapped or what?

Sorry guys been offline. Been also getting ideas for pictures for the staff. :) In a few minutes I will PM you your times for your appointments.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry guys been offline. Been also getting ideas for pictures for the staff. :) In a few minutes I will PM you your times for your appointments.
I guess, I am just a tad impatient. Quite big hopes for this rp, so I get a little overexcited. Sorry 'bout that.

For the appointments - are we supposed to play these out in pm? Why was it send by pm?

Just for fun lol sorry that I did send it though PM. I actually just woke up from a nap. My brain is starting up again like a computer. lol

I sent you all your appointment times. If you have questions just ask me. Amberlin got first with 9:00AM-11:AM
Plaetz you got 11:00AM-2:00PM
and Kaz 2:00PM-4:00PM
My character 4:00PM-6:00 and yes, our characters do pass each other in the hall way. Better for short interaction.

Breakfast is in the lunch room from 7-8(Where we all interact for a bit) then on to the doc interview, then at 6PM-8PM hang out in the lobby. For hang out.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh and yes Rp in order. like since Amberlin is first she goes in for the interview first and so on. Remember you are being excorted by a guard to the doc interview room.(In and out of the room before and afterwards) Feel free to interact with each other while passing each other.

Don't worry. I can relate. I'm actually going to bed now. So I'll post tomorrow morning if the site is still up. So I guess there will be waking up, breakfast, interaction in the hallway, appointment in the next posts. (Just clarifying for myself, writing it down, as mentioned here it is bedtime).
Again too slow with the typing.

Correct when you wake up tomorrow. I should have the pictures for all the nurses, docs, guards. :)

Alright, so for the time being we have our characters eating breakfast?

Alright, so for the time being we have our characters eating breakfast?
Yes! Eating the normal stuff eggs, pan cakes, orange juice, grits.

And sorry if this all seems like a mess. XD would everyone like a OOC section? To talk about the RP storyline and our characters?(This is the sign up thread lol)

Maybe we should have a thread / the first post of this thread for putting all the information in one place. Like appointment times, day schedule (and how we proceed with the rp), NPC names, pics, descriptions, etc
We could even add NPC or information as we go along and create more background.

(I kind of find it to be really messy here Iwaku with that sort of thing, so it might just be me)

Reactions: Kaz
Oh, I assumed this doubled as an OOC thread. xD Yes, that would be nice.
I appreciate the schedule, though. It makes things a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.