"We're Not Insane..Just Broken" The Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should have a thread / the first post of this thread for putting all the information in one place. Like appointment times, day schedule (and how we proceed with the rp), NPC names, pics, descriptions, etc
We could even add NPC or information as we go along and create more background.
(I kind of find it to be really messy here Iwaku with that sort of thing, so it might just be me)
Will do!

You want me to edit the first page? With all the docs/nurse/guards pictures and everything?

Are you allowed to have an ooc chat thread, a rp thread and a thread for resources? would make life easier in my opinion. Alternatively we could just post everything information/background related in the first few posts of a new ooc.

@Desperado : yeah, whatever is easy to access and won't end up in archives

Yeah thats what I thought about doing post everything in the OOC. I will get on that within the hour. :) Oh and there are a a few surprise's that will be posted. Shock therpy isn't the only surprise in this asylum. >:D

Should we maybe put the character sheets into the front of the ooc as well? For quick reference.

Reactions: Desperado
Almost done with the OOC. Just gotta do the guards. Hope yall like who I picked out in the pictures to play the staff. :O

Reactions: Kaz
Hey does anybody have any ideas for the pictures for the guards? I would like yalls input?

I just posted the OOC for what I have right now. I will edit the guards soon as possible.

Its fine, I can do it. I was just seeing if anybody had any ideas on the guards pictures.

@Desperado

Hey are you guys still open for characters?

Reactions: Kaz
Hey @Muno yes you can join.(Everyone else, sorry slot has been filled)

Just fill out the Character sheet and submit it. And we will invite you to the PM group to fill you in.

Patient Information

Name: Dr. Johnathan Cove Date

Time and Date of Patient Admittance: Dec 27 1994

Patient Full Name: Grey Damon Kwon

Nick Name: Skylar, Finn

First Name: Grey

Middle Name: Damon

Last Name: Kwon

Hair Color: Raven Black Hair

Eye Color: Dark Ocean Blue Eyes

Ethnicity: Korean//German

Height/Weight: 5'12" & 120 lbs