"We're Not Insane..Just Broken" The Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I'm working on an intro now, and I hope that will help pave the way for everyone else to jump in!

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
@Desperado - I think the IC thread you made is in the sign-ups thread (either that or I'm seeing things - I am wore out today). Would a moderator be able to move it to an IC-type forum if it is?

Reactions: Kaz
I'm waiting for some others to post their intros first, though..
Ah curse you! ... No just joking. The thing is I was waiting for someone to post since today morning. Now I know I am not the only one waiting. I really hope we're not all eagerly waiting, but ultimately never posting since nobody's starting.

The thing about the first post is, I generally don't mind it, but I am new here. I thought I would have a look at the first post and adapt my style to it. I have no idea what you guys prefer. So if anybody could give me hints, I wouldn't mind starting. The things I am not sure about is first or third person narration, post length, maybe also a little writing style.

EDIT: Why am I always way to late with replying and miss posts in between... jeez. Thanks @Amberlin for volunteering!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The thing about the first post is, I generally don't mind it, but I am new here. I thought I would have a look at the first post and adapt my style to it. I have no idea what you guys prefer. So if anybody could give me hints, I wouldn't mind starting. The things I am not sure about is first or third person narration, post length, maybe also a little writing style.

The thing about this site as that everyone RPs the way they're most comfortable. So there's really no need to adjust your style to fit in or anything. c: It's best not to worry too much about it, just have fun.

Just ignore the fact that I'm saying that makes me a hypocrite, seeing as I'm waiting, too. xD

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
The thing about this site as that everyone RPs the way they're most comfortable. So there's really no need to adjust your style to fit in or anything. c: It's best not to worry too much about it, just have fun.
Just ignore the fact that I'm saying that makes me a hypocrite, seeing as I'm waiting, too. xD
XD not even a single post in the rp yet and you already make me laugh at the screen. Thanks

Reactions: Amberlin and Kaz
Woot! IC thread has been moved, and I posted. I can't wait to see your characters unfold!

I'll try to put a post together, next. c: I'm having a bit of trouble focusing on things at the moment, so it might take a while, but I'll get there.

Reactions: Amberlin
@Amberlin
I actually thought the starting time was supposed to be night time, thought @Desperado said something like that. But I guess I can easily adapt my post - it exists only in my head up to now anyway. And thanks for going first. Makes it a lot easier for me!

I will post in about 9 hours. My heads too far gone today.

Reactions: Amberlin and Kaz
@Amberlin
I actually thought the starting time was supposed to be night time, thought @Desperado said something like that. But I guess I can easily adapt my post - it exists only in my head up to now anyway. And thanks for going first. Makes it a lot easier for me!

I will post in about 9 hours. My heads too far gone today.

Sorry, I was just following Desperado's orders - he told me it was noon and I was strapped in bed, so I just went with it.

Edit: I don't really know what's going on, neither does my character xD

Sorry, I was just following Desperado's orders - he told me it was noon and I was strapped in bed, so I just went with it
Oh, Desperado said it was midnight in the thread, so I think that's what the rest of us were thinking. xD Oh well.

Yo whats shaggen daggen? Yes starting time is 12:00 midnight. Not noon.(Noon they could be out of bed.)

Oh, Desperado said it was midnight in the thread, so I think that's what the rest of us were thinking. xD Oh well.

I'm so sorry to cause confusion, he messaged me about it when I asked. I think his mind is really full right now! @Desperado *pats back* Don't worry, we got you!!

Yo whats shaggen daggen? Yes starting time is 12:00 midnight. Not noon.(Noon they could be out of bed.)

Ooooh crap, my bad! >.> Okay, I'll go fix it boss, sorry about that! *blushes in shame*

Okay, I fixed it. Definitely midnight now. Leave it to me to run off in the wrong direction xD

I hope you all don't hit me for that - so sorry, @Desperado (sooo very, very sorry dude!)

Just to warn you guys, I am not only new to forum roleplay, but I'm known to have at least a handful of blonde moments a day on a good day. Makes for some interesting mess-ups on my end!

Ahah, it happens to the best of us. I've only been RPing here for the past two weeks or so.. Before that I had only ever RP'd with the same person, so I kinda forced myself way out of my comfort zone with all of this. But it's all good now. c: You get used to it.

I won't judge. Everyone is a little blond once in a while xD

So as mentioned earlier, I will be in bed now. Have fun posting @Kaz, @Desperado. I'll join tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.