"We're Not Insane..Just Broken" The Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean every post is supposed to be one day? I might have misunderstood that.
Also I added a picture. It's only an anime one, so feel free to critizise and motivate me to look for another one.
And @Amberlin I didn't mean to be the second character with the same diagnosis. C. exists already quite a while, I simply adjusted her a little. Hope you're okay with that.
EDIT: Too slow. If you want to do it, I can think about getting a completely new character. I was deciding on her while you haven't posted yet. I guess I am slow typing.

I did thought about doing it once a day. But thing about that is other players might have internet connection problems or offline stuff to do. So I think if its cool with everybody(Or if everybody wants to agree on one a day post?? if all agree on that?))) Maybe we can do like I post the date and everybody has to post there scene/RP and no one can post anything else until the other person is all caught up. Like example

We get it started tonight.

11/4/1999(Everybody has there timed appointment) After they do the appointment the characters go back to there room until the last person is finished then its lobby time where everybody interacts with one another. Then after that take there meds then sleep. Make sense?(I know its confusing thats the part I was working on lol)

Does that mean every post is supposed to be one day? I might have misunderstood that.
Also I added a picture. It's only an anime one, so feel free to critizise and motivate me to look for another one.
And @Amberlin I didn't mean to be the second character with the same diagnosis. C. exists already quite a while, I simply adjusted her a little. Hope you're okay with that.
EDIT: Too slow. If you want to do it, I can think about getting a completely new character. I was deciding on her while you haven't posted yet. I guess I am slow typing.

I did thought about doing it once a day. But thing about that is other players might have internet connection problems or offline stuff to do. So I think if its cool with everybody(Or if everybody wants to agree on one a day post?? if all agree on that?))) Maybe we can do like I post the date and everybody has to post there scene/RP and no one can post anything else until the other person is all caught up. Like example

We get it started tonight.

11/4/1999(Everybody has there timed appointment) After they do the appointment the characters go back to there room until

@Desperado
No, no I misunderstood it. I thought you were asking us to wrap up a whole in-game day into one single post each time.
But I guess it would be helpful if we try to at least keep roughly in the same time frame with our posts, since the characters are not always sitting on top of each other.

Okay I am back. I had to take a break I been working this all night(Toke a short nap) Okay with my brain back in action here is how we can do it. Credit goes to Amberlin.

wake up, morning meds, meals, then the next day is single therapy sessions, the next day group therapy and lunch, next day quiet time, then next day dinner and night meds, then the next day could be nighttime. The flash backs can take place any time, any place you want. next day in real life, same day in the roleplay. Since Amberlin pointed out, some players might only get in one post per day. Does everybody agree with this?

Name: Dr. Johnathan Cove Date

Time & Date of Admittance
May 11th, 1992 at 15:27

Patient Full Name
Jason Dominic Sawyer

Nick Name
Jay

First Name
Jason

Middle Name
Dominic

Last Name
Sawyer

Hair Color
Dark Brown

Eye Color
Green

Ethnicity
Caucasian

Height
5'6"

Weight
121 lbs. / 54.9 kg

Known Allergies
Penicillin

Noticeable Scars, Bumps, Interactions:
Scars of varying sizes cover back and chest from years of abuse.
Smaller scars are scattered across limbs, many of which could be considered self-inflicted.

Parents:
Laura Sawyer (Deceased)
Patrick Sawyer (Incarcerated)

Siblings:
Lady Sawyer (Deceased)

Companion(s):

Diagnosed:
Dissociative Identity Disorder
(Previously known as Multiple Personality Disorder)

Picture:
P37Gife.png
ttbbR4I.png

I assume the details of their disorders and their history are meant to be fleshed out during the actual RP? :I

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
And sorry if I keep changing how the timeline is working. Thats the part I was trying to figure out.

some players might only get in one post per day. Does everybody agree with this?
Yeah, I am not entirely sure how many posts I can do. Depends on the length. Usually custom starts pretty quick to show and I'll know more. What I can say already is that it is quite different for me depending on the day. One might be several, the next might be just one.

wake up, morning meds, meals, then the next day is single therapy sessions, the next day group therapy and lunch, next day quiet time, then next day dinner and night meds, then the next day could be nighttime. The flash backs can take place any time, any place you want. next day in real life, same day in the roleplay. Since Amberlin pointed out,
Would it be more interesting to give more time for the occasions when characters could interact? But I am fine with that schedule as well.

Reactions: Amberlin
I'm usually always hanging around and eager to RP, so given the chance, I can post plenty of times a day. So any sort of schedule is fine with me. :I

Yeah, I am not entirely sure how many posts I can do. Depends on the length. Usually custom starts pretty quick to show and I'll know more. What I can say already is that it is quite different for me depending on the day. One might be several, the next might be just one.
Would it be more interesting to give more time for the occasions when characters could interact? But I am fine with that schedule as well.
Would it make sense to bend the time rules? Just for our characters to interact?(Since all our characters will be in the lobby all together) The time could end when all characters/players are done interacting with each other.

Reactions: Kaz
Would it make sense to bend the time rules? Just for our characters to interact?(Since all our characters will be in the lobby all together) The time could end when all characters/players are done interacting with each other.
I would favor that I guess. Since we are 4 at the moment, coordination effort, in my opinion, should be minimal if we decide to adjust the schedule. So second the schedule with flexibility.

(((Now time to work on the actual Role Play)))

Name: Dr. Johnathan Cove Date & Time December 31_1998

Patient Full Name
Clinton Mason Harris

Nick Name
Clint

First Name
Clinton

Middle Name
Mason

Last Name
Harris

Hair Color
Brown

Eye Color
Brown

Ethnicity
Caucasian

Height/Weight
6'0 248

Known Allergies

Noticeable Scars, Bumps, Interactions:
Slight Eye twitching time to time.
Tons of bruise's on back and front

Parents:

Laura Harris Deceased(Mother)
Micheal Harris Alive(Father)

Siblings:
Jennifer Harris Alive(Sister)

Companion(s):
He has connections

Diagnosed:
Slight Eye eye twitching
Delusional

Picture(Needed):
EdwardFurlongTheZombieKing.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Didn't know if I should share it just so everyone knows, or keep it to myself, but there it is if anyone's curious. :I
There's others, of course, but most are either too weak to take control, antisocial, or a danger to Jason and kept at bay.
Are there any guidelines for our intros? Like... Are they all in their rooms, or..
I love it! Putting a little more effort into your Character you sir get a like. And a cookie if I could give both.

• Thank You
And yes there all in there rooms. Flash Back time(First one for the intro) its about

12:00PM midnight, your in your room. Strapped down on the bed.

I've just realized that Dissociative Identity Disorder was still called Multiple Personality Disorder back in 1999, so that's what I'll refer to it as in the RP. :I

I'm waiting for some others to post their intros first, though..

Status
Not open for further replies.