We're Humans Too... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt myself flinch when I heard someone, quickly I crouched down on the ground and placed both of my hands upon of my head. Since I was just a child, maybe she person didn't see me, with that train of though; I slowly tried to crawl away from the tree I was hiding behind. I'm okay.. I'm okay.. With the thoughts swirling around my head I wasn't able to notice the chain being caught.

That glow. Fen knew what would come next. Alice was no longer listening and he didn't have time to reason. A voice called out across the lake and instantly Fen's tendrils recoiled. With a wicked smile Fen said, "if you want to live, you better hide", and then without another word, he melted into the shadows of the forest floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before Alice could do anything else, Fen told her to hide and left into the shadows without a word. Alice's eyes stopped glowing and heeded Fen's warning. Why was he telling her this if he thought she was going to kill him? Couldn't he have just left her to die? Normally one would just abandon her. Shaking her head, Alice walked away to the opposite direction of the lake and decided to just continue on her way to the next village. She was after all, starting to get hungry and was hoping to find something to eat in the next village.

Aisha began running towards the scene. She gasped as she saw someone melt into the shadows.
A shadow shifter. I've never seen one before! But I'll take care of that later...

"
HEY" she screamed, as she saw the girl walking in the opposite direction. "COME BACK"

She tried to keep her mind wrapped around who was near. A girl in the distance, this young girl, two people hiding in the trees behind. And that shadow shifter. This was going to be hard.

As Alice was walking away, she heard someone shout something she could barely make out. Shrugging she continued on her way, remembering that Fen told her to hide. She then found a cave not far, and went inside, touching the rough and cold wall to guide herself, not caring what lurked inside. She then sat down cross legged and waited for whoever was following her to give up and leave.

when I noticed that the female was only interesting the in the girl who was walking away, I suddenly felt a lot safer. Quickly I got up, "He-he--" I was cut off by my foot suddenly being held back by the chain that got caught. With a face plant I let out a sharp gasp, the pain of my ankle got worse since how the shackle was digging into the raw flesh. "nnyyaaahhhh~~"

'Lucy, maybe we should leave it is dangerous here.' Whispered the weasel to the girl as she moved her bangs to the side to see a screaming figure in the distance. 'Quiet Weasel maybe we can play with them?' Her eyes glowed as the air around her began to grow cold and an icy mist escaped her lips as she exhaled her breath. 'But not that girl... I hate fire and smoke i hate it...!' She grinned as her eyes returned to normal and the air regained its warm temperature. She sat in the ground cross legged and flicked her long, white hair back gracefully and continued watching. 'I want to see this, it seems like fun.'

Aisha wasn't used to being ignored.

"HEY. YOU. THE LITTLE GIRL. COME HERE! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU, I AM ONE OF YOU!"

Aisha was sensing mixed feelings from the people around her. She thought she heard a scream behind her. The other girl in the distance seemed to be toying around.

Ignoring all of the signals, she ran towards the girl. But all that was present was the wind.

Where had she gone? Noticing a cave nearby, she began to quietly trod towards it.

In the distance, Alice heard someone shouting at her yet again. She then began to frown as she grew a migraine from the mixed emotions she was feeling that was coming from someone running towards her, but that person stopped in their tracks to approach the cave she was sitting in. Go away! Alice shouted in her head while clutching it in her grip. She then whimpered, disliking it when she met a person who felt so many emotions. Getting up, she began to run farther away from the forest that caused so much commotion.

The pain was beginning to overwhelm him again. Fen waited for the stranger to pass his position before traversing the forest floor. He'd have to find a safe place to shift back. Can't keep doing this... His shadow warped and slid along the trees, stopping at a sudden scream followed by what sounded like the clank of chains. He quickly slipped around a tree trunk to shift, letting out a sharp gasp as the darkness held onto to his shoulder now. The stranger called out to that girl again, and Fen was about to run off in her direction when he spotted a small figure cradling her ankle.

Aisha stopped as she began to get negative emotions from the girl in question.

Annoyance. Amusement. Fear.

She felt like everyone around her was using her for their own personal game. Crouching down, she let out a small shout of despair. Why had she dragged herself into this? Should she follow the girl or go back to the others?

Sensing that she would get nowhere by following the girl, she tried to keep the girl on her radar so she could come back to her later. Then she began to walk back to the lake, having intercepted some new signals.

'Aww they are all running away.' Lucy got up slowly and slumped towards the child. Her companion was uneasy on her shoulders, worried for the safety of his master but he knew she would not listen to reason. Lucy stood over the child staring down at her frail figure and her raw ankle and grinned mockingly.

Alice began to stop running when she realized that the person running after gave up. She then let out a sigh of relief and fell to her knees exhausted. What's with all of these people? She thought, hugging her bunny tightly to her chest, she decided to sit on the ground for a little while to catch her breath. Maybe I should have just stayed in the previous village a little longer rather than coming here...

I got up again, trying to wipe away any tears that were starting to form, "U-um,.. hello.." Shyly I begun to rub the scar that was on my forehead, a bit of a habit I started to make when my creator made it. After speaking, I went back to trying to rip my ankle from the chain.

'Here.' She leaned down and cupped her hands around the chain on the girls leg and closed her eyes. 'Weasel find me a rock please.' She opened her eyes momentarily to look at the child 'And you... This may sting.' Frost began to form around the metal and her ankle until it covered the whole shackle. Meanwhile the white weasel ran around trees and under shrubs trying to find a big enough rock to hall back to his master for her to smash the shackle off. He was uneasy about leaving her with that child especially with all these weird shadows around but he knew in her state she probably wouldn't notice.

Aisha began to feel the energy drain out of her. No point trying to apparate now.

There were a million things happening around her right now, and damn, she hated being out of control. But she had to accept it. Somewhere, Aisha began to sense that shadow boy was back. Out of the corner of her eyes she spotted the people who she had pushed out of her mind till now. They knew that she was here, and she knew that they were here. No point even thinking about hiding.

Still feeling stupid about chasing the young girl, she began to walk up to the lady and the girl...was that girl shackled?

"
Hey," Aisha called out, her voice considerably weaker. "What are you guys doing?"

ryuuto dropped out of the tree behind the girl with the white hair. i would be careful if i were you if she breaks down mentally youll die.

Fen sighed and stepped out from behind the tree. "And here I thought you might be hunting off your turf..." Fen smirked devilishly and picked up a fist size rock as he walked toward the white haired lady. "Try this." He tossed the rock towards the woman, making sure to maintain a safe distance for himself. "What's the party for?" Fen sent a sharp look to the man who'd just descended from the trees.

"Thank you..." I was watching the people getting closer, never have I seen so many people in one place. I was defenceless, what happens if they attack? I can't attack back. "Who-who.. are you people?" Nervously she begun to scratch at her arm going over the other scars that were scattered all over. "Ar-are you all nice people? O-or.. are you going to send me back?

Aisha jumped back as she saw the pale lady get hit. Gritting her teeth that somebody had got there before her, she stalked towards the girl on the ground. Shadow boy was near, she thought.

Crouching low, she held the girl's hand. "Hey, what's your name? Are you okay? Can you stand up?"

Something was nagging Aisha, though. What about the pale lady?

Status
Not open for further replies.